Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How sad is this

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:from now on we may see red, but our blood will always be blue!! that's something they can NEVER take away from us! :ayatollah:

Funny enough, our blood is actually blue, but when you bleed it turns red!

Oh know, our blood has sold its soul and changed its identity! :lol:

No it's not....blood is always red, just different shades ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:I put on Facebook, I will always be Blue and a. Bluebird, Cardiff City till I die and 8 so called friends deleted me, really sad how our fans have become.

You got it wrong Annis , I have put this up before on here, I will now say it again.

My dad once ask me, Roy where are you off now ? , to one of my friends houese I said.
Come here son ( Said my dad) let me tell you this, IF at the end of your life you can lay on your death bed and look back on your life and truly say that you had 1 friend in life , you will be a very lucky man!!

Im sure you can work what my dad was saying or try to point out to me. But for them that are sub normal ( of which I know we have many on this board ) Its means friends are something that are very very special, and very hard to fined, so dont use the word friend to everyone you think maybe friends of yours. As it sad to fined out the truth.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 am

how sad is life in leagues 1 and 2. been there done it and hated it, we have received massive investment to take us forward irrelevant of the colour of the shirt, we have to go along with this dont we... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I put on Facebook, I will always be Blue and a. Bluebird, Cardiff City till I die and 8 so called friends deleted me, really sad how our fans have become.

They're pathetic.

Over the last month is the first time I've felt hatred towards fellow city fans
Strong words but I mean it.
They seem happy to throw away our identity for the promise of money, some of them even seem happy we're playing in red.
Smug cunts.
Disgusting.

Ashamed to be a Cardiff lad born and bred.

Most of the CCFC history was played out at ninian park yet we moved from there with little fuss. Why? We recognised it was progress and key to the survival and development of the club for future generations. I fail to see how this is so different?

Ninian park was old and becoming unsafe

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 am

They actually deleted you?

That's a bit pathetic.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

nobby wrote:

For me everyone single individual is entitled to their own opinion, i oppose the changes and it hurts like hell to think of us running out in red, but im willing to accept that change in the hope we get new owners in the near future who are willing to change us back. :(

My opinion (and hope) as well :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 am

Deano1 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lloydy1984 wrote:from now on we may see red, but our blood will always be blue!! that's something they can NEVER take away from us! :ayatollah:

Funny enough, our blood is actually blue, but when you bleed it turns red!

Oh know, our blood has sold its soul and changed its identity! :lol:

No it's not....blood is always red, just different shades ;)

Ssshhh. ;)