Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WELL WELL WELL

Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 am

Overthemoon & sneggybluebird
I have always saids its a PR stunt for franchise only, weather it affects us fans or the clubs history ect as they do not care.

I have always said there was no money in jan and many times before this.

I dont expect others who have debated with me OVER THE SEASON ON ANY THE ABOVE to say anything diffrent to you pair on trying to brand me mystic meg or whatever as it would be wrong of them to be against the "redarmy" now and are afraid of the scaremaongering thats gone on.

Im not asking you pair to believe me as ive never even seen you both about untill now tbh let alone weekly over last season on the things ive mentioned above or in my threads over the season.

This is the truth like it or not.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Overthemoon & sneggybluebird
I have always saids its a PR stunt for franchise only, weather it affects us fans or the clubs history ect as they do not care.

I dont expect others who have debated with me OVER THE SEASON ON ANY THE ABOVE to say anything diffrent to you pair on trying to brand me mystic meg or whatever as it would be wrong of them to be against the "redarmy" now and are afraid of the scaremaongering thats gone on.

Im not asking you pair to believe me as ive never even seen you both about untill now tbh let alone weekly over last season on the things ive mentioned above or in my threads over the season.

So you didn't predict the badge change or the change to red then? :)

Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 am

Overthemoon wrote:

I have said things will change yes hence the word FRANCHISE it could mean from selling ccfc sticky buns to grannies knitting needles you could make a list up forever if thats the case, it was always comming. If you do not grasp the word franchise then i expect nothing but another one line reply to my post again. :ayatollah:

Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

I have said things will change yes hence the word FRANCHISE it could mean from selling ccfc sticky buns to grannies knitting needles you could make a list up forever if thats the case, it was always comming. If you do not grasp the word franchise then i expect nothing but another one line reply to my post again. :ayatollah:

I completely understand how franchises work, but you've made out you predicted all sorts of different changes to the Cardiff City brand over the last year or more and you've got a short memory, as I have had arguments with you over many of your posts on this message board! The problem is that so many people disagreed with your views, that mine got lost amongst all those posters disagreeing with you! :lol:

I asked in a previous post in this thread, for you to highlight the posts you said you made 8-9 months ago, where you predicted all these new proposed changes!

Clearly if you cannot find those posts predicting the new proposals, then you must have just generalised and are trying to take credit for predictions, that must have been wild guesses!

Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

I completely understand how franchises work, but you've made out you predicted all sorts of different changes to the Cardiff City brand over the last year or more and you've got a short memory, as I have had arguments with you over many of your posts on this message board! The problem is that so many people disagreed with your views, that mine got lost amongst all those posters disagreeing with you! :lol:

I asked in a previous post in this thread, for you to highlight the posts you said you made 8-9 months ago, where you predicted all these new proposed changes!

Clearly if you cannot find those posts predicting the new proposals, then you must have just generalised and are trying to take credit for predictions, that must have been wild guesses!

Any response then?

Tue May 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Any response then?

No need for one ive already explained it read it over again, your just going around in circles looking for a pin hole thats not there :roll:

Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm

I'll take it that somebody must have deleted the posts where you accurately posted all your correct predictions then? :D

Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Overthemoon wrote:I'll take it that somebody must have deleted the posts where you accurately posted all your correct predictions then? :D

deleted what, where ive said its PR franchise stunt in threads ect ect, you said you have been in my threads over the season but ive not seen you or replyed to you then this tells me why.

Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:I'll take it that somebody must have deleted the posts where you accurately posted all your correct predictions then? :D

deleted what, where ive said its PR franchise stunt in threads ect ect, you said you have been in my threads over the season but ive not seen you or replyed to you then this tells me why.

Well post the threads you said you posted 8-9 months ago, so we can compare whether your predictions have come true then!

Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Ima be cooking later, can I borrow your foil hat for my chicken?

Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

The Douce wrote:Ima be cooking later, can I borrow your foil hat for my chicken?

On what your camp fire next to your caravan.