Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does anyone seriously want Malky out?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:52 pm

angelis49 wrote:No Sneggyblubird name us and all who think like us as realists...Ah realist,an often misused word on this forum-when Malky took over most people on here had a REALISTIC view that a mid table finish would be a fair return and anything else would be a bonus.when will people like you realise that when we make criticisms of the manager we are and always will be true Bluebird fans who want the best for our club,I want whats best for our club too.Champions league football would be nice but thats not REALISTICand Malky falls well short of whats best for our clubThats your opinion and your entiteled to it.When it comes to brain sugery I'd rather listen to the surgeon than the hospital porter and in opinions on football management............well you get my drift

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 pm

It's become the most boring football to watch since we got promoted to the Championship under Malky, with Dave Jones he had the contacts and relationships with the Premiership managers that was able for him to bring in good quality loan players.

With Malky he brings jack shit sorry except for some experience at Watford

GET RID NOW :D

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Are people really that deluded.

Malky started his tenureship with 10-11 first team players after the loans and losers had left last year. He brought in what he could and has achieved great things with the tools at his disposal. this is nowhere near his squad of players and he can only be truely judged once he has that. It'll take a summer of moves and maybe a january again to see that come to fruition if and its a big IF he gets backing.
People also have to have a realistic view that backing at this stage in terms of big signings as a championship clu with the debt the size of ours is a very risky business. There's not many companies who having the level of debt we have against turnover who would have a chairman prepared to dig deep into their pockets.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 pm

I'd like all those who commented on this thread to comment now-especially our ever so intelligent angelic friend with other mental issues.At least some of them have the intelligence not to post under the same name anymore. :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Anyone who wants Malky out wants their brain kicked in numerous times to the point where it may actually start functioning. Nothing like a good old fashion kick start.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Malky out. We haven't gained promotion and it's now past January!!!! :evil:

We also didn't sign Messi or Ronaldo. F*cking fuming!!! :evil: :evil:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:14 pm

This is one of Angelis' finest moments

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:23 pm

i saw the names i fully expected to see. one of them criticises my posts but i love finding beauties like this.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like all those who commented on this thread to comment now-especially our ever so intelligent angelic friend with other mental issues.At least some of them have the intelligence not to post under the same name anymore. :lol: :lol:

It is good to see Malky was on the same wavelength as me.

Added quality and changed the style of play :thumbup:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm

i want him out;

we haven't been promoted yet and only 10 points clear

not good enough, malky out !

:roll:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

CityGent wrote:Cardiff fans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know what? We have the biggest bell-ends masquerading as supporters in the football league.

I'll leave it there Monsiuer Rivers. The gist of this thread really says that our manager isnt good enough
and is a boring b*stard who will come unstuck in the Premiership. I honestly believe he signed Maynard
under druess and we were starting to look far to fluid and threatening up top, so Malky had his knee taken out by a
sniper.

Huddersfield Saturday? :D

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm

No angelis yet?Hmmmmmm C'mon Mel you old intelligence personified person you.C'mon lets debate this point.I promise I won't use any nasty swear words.I'm on tenterhooks waiting for you to comment with your superior insight into football management.Over to you dear boy. :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 am

taffyapple wrote:
CityGent wrote:Cardiff fans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know what? We have the biggest bell-ends masquerading as supporters in the football league.

I'll leave it there Monsiuer Rivers. The gist of this thread really says that our manager isnt good enough
and is a boring b*stard who will come unstuck in the Premiership. I honestly believe he signed Maynard
under druess and we were starting to look far to fluid and threatening up top, so Malky had his knee taken out by a
sniper.

Huddersfield Saturday? :D

It's not like this board to knee jerk is it? :laughing6:

Leaving 7am Saturday. Hope to be there early. Let me know where you're heading mate

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am

We do have a lot of bellend fans fair play :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Bump

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm

I want Malky out - on the piss with us, celebrating promotion!

:malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I want Malky out - on the piss with us, celebrating promotion!

:laughing6: :notworthy:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I want Malky out - on the piss with us, celebrating promotion!

:lol: :occasion5: