Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIGHT I HAVE DONE IT SO IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS

Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Come on Boys neither of you know either way. But he most certainly was a sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:37 am

that young man is true!!!!! but a very talented edder

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Come on Boys neither of you know either way. But he most certainly was a sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me.

Well I would contest that Steve by pointing out the little fact that on June 13th 2005 Michael Jackson was NOT GUILTY on all counts against him.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:16 am

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:simply a sick child molester.

simply your wrong

no i aint.

You should have spoken with Tom Sneddon if you know something Steve, he always liked people who could 'tell a story'. Is it Gavin you know ? Or maybe the Chandlers?

Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Come on Boys neither of you know either way. But he most certainly was a sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me.

Well I would contest that Steve by pointing out the little fact that on June 13th 2005 Michael Jackson was NOT GUILTY on all counts against him.

What of being a sandwich short of a picnic ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:

As AC/DC sang " Money Talks"

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:simply a sick child molester.

simply your wrong

no i aint.

You should have spoken with Tom Sneddon if you know something Steve, he always liked people who could 'tell a story'. Is it Gavin you know ? Or maybe the Chandlers?

" tell a story" lol - sounds like your updates quite often full of fables. :lol:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

As AC/DC sang " Money Talks"

"money talks" :lol: