Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " RESPECT TO MALKY MACKAY "

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The man is a real nugget, but can we all please remember that, because we turn like no others down here, and one minute our heroes are then our enemies.

Sticking together means in both good times and bad times,this man is the real thing but he will need our help and full support soon enough, let's make sure we return the compliment.

:old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Superb - Very nice, just hope that if we hit any trouble ahead the fans are as understanding as he is and will stick by him

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 pm

What a top bloke he is.

Can't expect anything less from a former West Ham Captain. He was an inspiration then and he clearly still is .

Once an Iron always an Iron ( excluding Ince, Lampard, Bellamy, Defoe and Parker :lol: )

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:35 pm

What a gold nugget we've landed here!

Brilliant gesture

As Gwyn says, maybe people should remember this when he does hit a sticky patch
(and he will)

Sadly, seeing as some dickheads were mugging him and his signings off 20 minutes
into his reign, i doubt they will. Brighton... he was slagged off for having no plan B

Keeping Malky Mackay will be the biggest and toughest test for out new owners come
the end of this season

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

http://myonlycardiff.wordpress.com/2011 ... y-my-lord/

Done a quick post about Malky here following this news.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Dudders wrote:http://myonlycardiff.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/malky-mackay-my-lord/

Done a quick post about Malky here following this news.

Good article, summed it up. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Daya wrote:What a top bloke he is.

Can't expect anything less from a former West Ham Captain. He was an inspiration then and he clearly still is .

Once an Iron always an Iron ( excluding Ince, Lampard, Bellamy, Defoe and Parker :lol: )

Yeah he certainly put one over on you Chuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Signed Your Moderator :D

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The man is a real nugget, but can we all please remember that, because we turn like no others down here, and one minute our heroes are then our enemies.

Sticking together means in both good times and bad times,this man is the real thing but he will need our help and full support soon enough, let's make sure we return the compliment.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 pm

fantastic gesture by malky :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:54 pm

taffyapple wrote:What a gold nugget we've landed here!

Brilliant gesture

As Gwyn says, maybe people should remember this when he does hit a sticky patch
(and he will)

Sadly, seeing as some dickheads were mugging him and his signings off 20 minutes
into his reign, i doubt they will. Brighton... he was slagged off for having no plan B

Keeping Malky Mackay will be the biggest and toughest test for out new owners come
the end of this season

Spot on Dave :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Fantastic, what a top man he is??

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Respect :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Seems a great guy and great gesture :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Top man and massive respect from him!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

respect to malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Very touching that Malky has donated not only monies to the fund but his time by supporting the event on Sunday. I personally didn't know Mike, but i'm sure most people would agree that to say cheerio to your family when you leave the house to attend a football match and not return home due to the mindless and thuggish behaviour of another is incomprehensible... My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends. I think it's amazing how not only our fans but other clubs footy fans have come together not only to demonise the actions of the person who caused Mr Dye's death but to extend their sympathy... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done to all those who have collected/given monies for Mikes family and to those who have put the time and effort into organising the memorial football match and organising the auction {not forgetting those who have donated items for the auction}.......... HOPE SUNDAY GOES WELL AND YOU ALL DO MIKE AND HIS FAMILY PROUD..!!

Just a thought perhaps the memorial match could be done annually CCFC fans against a different football clubs fans playing for the Mike Dye memorial cup and proceeds to a local charity..!! {Just a thought}

Once again all the best for Sunday........ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Very touching that Malky has donated not only monies to the fund but his time by supporting the event on Sunday. I personally didn't know Mike, but i'm sure most people would agree that to say cheerio to your family when you leave the house to attend a football match and not return home due to the mindless and thuggish behaviour of another is incomprehensible... My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends. I think it's amazing how not only our fans but other clubs footy fans have come together not only to demonise the actions of the person who caused Mr Dye's death but to extend their sympathy... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done to all those who have collected/given monies for Mikes family and to those who have put the time and effort into organising the memorial football match and organising the auction {not forgetting those who have donated items for the auction}.......... HOPE SUNDAY GOES WELL AND YOU ALL DO MIKE AND HIS FAMILY PROUD..!!

Just a thought perhaps the memorial match could be done annually CCFC fans against a different football clubs fans playing for the Mike Dye memorial cup and proceeds to a local charity..!! {Just a thought}

Once again all the best for Sunday........ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The plan is if this goes well, next year it will be

Cardiff/Swansea/Bristol/Swindon etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 am

Maybe someone can ask him where these loan signings are :lol:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:Very touching that Malky has donated not only monies to the fund but his time by supporting the event on Sunday. I personally didn't know Mike, but i'm sure most people would agree that to say cheerio to your family when you leave the house to attend a football match and not return home due to the mindless and thuggish behaviour of another is incomprehensible... My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends. I think it's amazing how not only our fans but other clubs footy fans have come together not only to demonise the actions of the person who caused Mr Dye's death but to extend their sympathy... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The plan is if this goes well, next year it will be

Cardiff/Swansea/Bristol/Swindon etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe we need a Masters tournament too so us old gits can have a bit of a kick about :old:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:54 am

My opinion of Malky was already high but this just goes to show the kind of guy he is, he'll be attending of his own will, no one invited him but he felt that he would like to make an appearance, fantastic gesture, total respect to the man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Hear Hear to that.

This man has absolutely submerged himself into our club in very quick time and really does have the potential to be a club legend, let's treat him with the same respect when things are not going so great, because he will succeed in the end.

I can't make Sunday but full credit to all of you that has made this happen, it's a fantastic gesture and occasion and I'm sure the family of Mike Dye will take a lot of comfort from this.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Maybe someone can ask him where these loan signings are :lol:

Bit naughty bringing that up on this thread eh?