Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DOUBTING MALKAY

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 pm

polo wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
polo wrote:I wish posters would get their facts right if they are going to criticise others for having an opinion.

At this stage last season we had kept more clean sheets and conceded less goals so malkay hasnt 'sorted the defence'. There is hardly anything in it a poster put the stats up earlier.

He has given us more fight and a stronger midfield but at the expense of creativity.

But hey, if we compromise and get the results then i cannot grumble.

YES AND AT THE END OF THE SEASON WE WERE STILL IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO MORE CREATIVITY AND LESS STEEL AND GRIT GOT US FECKING NO WHERE DID IT...!!! :roll:

im not obsessed with getting to the prem tho and want to see entertaining football not scrappt games voidvof chances.

26 shots on goal at Blackpool. 11 corners.

Whittingham recognised as the most creative midfielder in this division

Cowie with the highest amount of assists in this division last season

Our goals for column is identical to last years at this stage of the season

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:
polo wrote:I wish posters would get their facts right if they are going to criticise others for having an opinion.

At this stage last season we had kept more clean sheets and conceded less goals so malkay hasnt 'sorted the defence'. There is hardly anything in it a poster put the stats up earlier.

He has given us more fight and a stronger midfield but at the expense of creativity.

YES AND AT THE END OF THE SEASON WE WERE STILL IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO MORE CREATIVITY AND LESS STEEL AND GRIT GOT US FECKING NO WHERE DID IT...!!! :roll:

im not obsessed with getting to the prem tho and want to see entertaining football not scrappt games voidvof chances.

Taffy you dont go to the games so your opinion dont mean a lot to me.

Stick to reading stats which dont tell the whole picture......

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:

26 shots on goal, 11 corners... what did i miss?? pray tell? were we not
inventive enough or creative enough then?? Is Whittingham a boring
square ball type midfielder? Cowie JUST a grafter?

For your information I never miss a game when im not working, my
problem is, i work up in Scotland a lot. End of.

And you seriously think anybody believes you have done 80 of the 92
league grounds. Yeh righto

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:

league grounds. Yeh righto

Like I said Taff, stick to reading the papers or watching on TV and let those that go to the game form an opinion of their own eh.

And its not out 80 gorunds of 92 seeing as a lot of teams we played in the 90's are now in blue square prem or below, or even gone bust (Maidstone, Scarborough), plus in the 25 years ive been watching City a lot of clubs have got a new ground so ive done the old and the new.

Not that I have anything to prove to someone who dont even go to the games :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 pm

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:quote="polo"]I wish posters would get their facts right if they are going to criticise others for having an opinion.

league grounds. Yeh righto[/quote]

Like I said Taff, stick to reading the papers or watching on TV and let those that go to the game form an opinion of their own eh.

And its not out 80 gorunds of 92 seeing as a lot of teams we played in the 90's are now in blue square prem or below, or even gone bust (Maidstone, Scarborough), plus in the 25 years ive been watching City a lot of clubs have got a new ground so ive done the old and the new.

Not that I have anything to prove to someone who dont even go to the games :lol:[/quote]

whats that smell?

ah yes...

Bullshit

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm

whats that smell?

ah yes...

Bullshit

Stop opening your mouth then Taff.

Cant believe the most opinionated know all on here dont even go to the games. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

polo wrote:
whats that smell?

ah yes...

Bullshit

Stop opening your mouth then Taff.

Cant believe the most opinionated know all on here dont even go to the games. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opinionated yes. Know all. No. But practically every fucker on this board reckons
you are clueless, probably a troll. It takes a special kind of supporter to do 80
grounds, I've only done about 70 odd in 30 years. 80 grounds suggests you have
been to every away ground we've played at. I'm not buying it. If you'd been so loyal to this
club over the years, no way would you be so niggly picky fault finding and bitter.
You'd be what we call a dyed in the wool, die hard City fan. You obviously aint.

As for me?

Last 4 years since I left Cardiff Ive worked overseas, Scotland, Ireland... and
gone shitty periods without work at all. THATS why I'm not down the City every
week. Having said that, I got a fair few mates post on here who know im not
talking through my arse. In my opinion, you have fabricated your 'supporter of
the Century' story... it dont add up.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

oh the double standards dont you just love em. you all slagged off dave jones yet i only question malkays style of play and i cant be a city fan :lol: and my estimate is only a few more than yours yet im bullshitting :lol:

given the the teams that have dropped out of the league, cup games against non league or premiership oppo, teams with new grounds.etc the possible figure is over 120 so you aint got to be a super fan to do approx 80. :roll:

I got f**k all to prove to anyone on here you especially. i know wot ive done.