Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BRISTOL CITY FAN ATTACKED ON SLOPER ROAD

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He was a scarfer FFS. He should not of been touched end of. A scarfer should be able to walk where he wants without getting a slap. I know plenty of proper lads and they would of never done that. Would of not have lowered themselves

Yeah your right but there is always someone who dont give a f**k.. would take a walk to the den scarfed up alone. asking for it

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He was a scarfer FFS. He should not of been touched end of. A scarfer should be able to walk where he wants without getting a slap. I know plenty of proper lads and they would of never done that. Would of not have lowered themselves

I know that steve, What im saying is would you purposefully walk with colours on, on your own in another town? You know what the chavs are like when we are away..(Newcastle) for instance. Ive done a few away's with my Mrs away from the lads and never brought attention to us.

I agree scarfer shouldnt be touched, but im also saying not all the Chavs know the code of dressing. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm

lone fans should never be attacked! but it happens everywere.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm

What a disgrace.. Ban the arse hole for life , We do not need supporters like that one ....

sadly events like this have consequences for us all genuien fans

glad the swine was court

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm

i know it happens everywhere but it shouldn't. That could be one of our Kids. Is this what it now comes down to you cant have a ruck anymore but you can have a pot shot at a kid who is wearing his teams Colours. If some lads want to have a go at each other then to me thats game on but never ever slap a scarfer that is cowardly. I bet that guy who slapped that kid would of ran a mile if it was proper Lads.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

We aint bully's.

You dont attack young lads in Football Tops ffs.

Hope the Cardiff idiot got a slap off his own.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

iaveadream22 wrote:What a disgrace.. Ban the arse hole for life , We do not need supporters like that one ....

sadly events like this have consequences for us all genuien fans

glad the swine was court

Yeah lets ban all fans unless they turn up in a knitted cardi drinking f*cking ovaltine through a f*cking straw

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:i know it happens everywhere but it shouldn't. That could be one of our Kids. Is this what it now comes down to you cant have a ruck anymore but you can have a pot shot at a kid who is wearing his teams Colours. If some lads want to have a go at each other then to me thats game on but never ever slap a scarfer that is cowardly. I bet that guy who slapped that kid would of ran a mile if it was proper Lads.

Its just what happens these days, shame tho as the pussy's wouldnt front up in a mob

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Me and my mate don't usually walk down Sloper Road to Grangetown, but due to Ninian Park train station closed we did.

When we were walking past the road to the away section, there were 5 Bristol fans walking down in the direction of Sloper Road. The police let them out and I said they are brave, particularly the one with the yellow top on. Next minute I heard a women scream, and the guy in yellow top was on the floor. We were 5 metres behind them. He was helped to his feet by other Cardiff scarfers, and had a cut over his eye. He was early twenties I would say. His mate who was older and a big lump left him, and run down to get police. I am not sure what happened to the other 3 Bristol fans who left the ground with them.

My mate and I stayed with the injured guy in case they tried attacking the Bristol fan when he was on the floor. An elderly women and her husband was helping him and she put her hand bag over the Bristol fan's shoulder so no one stole it when she was helping him with the blood. I suspect he will need one or two stitches at most.

A few minutes later, and 100 metres down the road police had arrested the all edged person, who was late teens I would say, and possibly of mixed race, or just back from holidays!

Anyway...I have been to Ashton Gate many times, and you have to be on your toes if you drive by car, and in small groups.
My question to the police with all the security measures taken is why did they let them venture out onto Sloper Road so soon after the match?

Whilst the incident is sad, things like this happen all the time, so don't blow it out of proportion and cloud a very good win for City.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Mixed race or just back of Holiday !!! Fair play i friggin laughed at that Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 pm

He looked White late twenties to me, proper chav.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:14 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Why was he walking through cardiff knowing that can happen. playing the tough guy.. take a low profile.. dick

"Playing the tough guy", he was an ordinary fan, a scarfer, it's the dull f**k who gave him a slap that probably thinks he's the tough guy, surprising how brave a few beers can make some people.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Why was he walking through cardiff knowing that can happen. playing the tough guy.. take a low profile.. dick

"Playing the tough guy", he was an ordinary fan, a scarfer, it's the dull f**k who gave him a slap that probably thinks he's the tough guy, surprising how brave a few beers can make some people.

The guy who did it has obvious inferiority complexes, lets hope he fells proud before court monday morning. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:

The guy who did it has obvious inferiority complexes, lets hope he fells proud before court monday morning. :ayatollah:

Agree, you don't target scarfers.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Fooking hell The kid that was attacked was about 12/13 then he was18 then he was early 20s. The kid who attacked him was 18 then turned into A adult early 20s then he ended up late 20s. He was white who turned into a half cast, but might not of been half cast, but had in fact been on Holiday. :? :?
Up to date report in fact the guy who attacked the Kid was in fact Chinese OAP around 80 years old. The kid on the Floor was in fact Jay Bothroyd who was just passing the ground, the bloke who went past him didnt help him because his hands was in his pockets, Reports say it was Dave Jones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

I hope the scum sucking pondlife gets banged up for a long time and a 5 year ban.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Fooking hell The kid that was attacked was about 12/13 then he was18 then he was early 20s. The kid who attacked him was 18 then turned into A adult early 20s then he ended up late 20s. He was white who turned into a half cast, but might not of been half cast, but had in fact been on Holiday. :? :?
Up to date report in fact the guy who attacked the Kid was in fact Chinese OAP around 80 years old. The kid on the Floor was in fact Jay Bothroyd who was just passing the ground, the bloke who went past him didnt help him because his hands was in his pockets, Reports say it was Dave Jones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot On :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 pm

The guy was definately in his early 20's. Saw the knobhead who did it, mid 40's bald guy in all black and from the look of him, a dildo has a higher IQ than him. Hope the Bristol fan was alright cause it did look nasty.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

himynameismartyn wrote:The guy was definately in his early 20's. Saw the knobhead who did it, mid 40's bald guy in all black and from the look of him, a dildo has a higher IQ than him. Hope the Bristol fan was alright cause it did look nasty.

Ninja 8-)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:from the bristol city site,,,,,, QUOTE. 2 cardiff fans got a kicking outside the westgate pub after the game, they however deserved it and were looking for trouble. :roll: :roll:

I come across this comment aswell, any truth in this?

I doubt it mind because the guy who posted it always posts bullshit of how good and hard Bristol are. :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:The bristol fan was proberbly being a mouthy kunt so lets not condem the cardiff fan before the facts are known aye! And fellow city fans pointing him out to the police... PFFFT i know we won family club of the year like but still PFFT!!!

He wasn't being 'mouthy' (unlike you!! :roll: ) and decent City fans were RIGHT to point him out to Plod....

Ban the perpetrator FOR LIFE

End of....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 am

I know the attacker
To clear a few things:
Hes 23, white
Bristol lad late teens/early 20s,

Ive heard the scarfer was giving it the big one on sloper road but I still dont agree with what happened to him,he didnt look the 'type' to give the big one however.
His face was a sore sight, and its a shame as we have these bubbles stopped and this happens.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am

If I saw a Cardiff Fan Blatenly bully and cause thuggery to a quiet type supporter a (Scarfer)as you say' and it was shocking, I'd tell the Cardiff lad He was a Prick and ask him will be so brave at Millwall away, and embarrass him as at times being embarrassed is worse than retribution. But to bring the police on a fellow Cardiff fan or tell tail TIT him to the law'''' Im sorry but I find it even more shocking, And the fact that people on here are openly advising any possible witnesses to help send The Cardiff Boy to jail??? Is mind blowing, I hope the Worzie is ok but he must have been the same type of fan like Our new wavers, or new to the game, fek Me Bristol and scumsea are are like twins to myself and no doubt many other Cardiff Fans, Didnt his mummy n daddy warn him not to stray from the pack?? Anyway I do feel that If Cardiff was in 2nd Division certain posters on here would be going down to Scumsea glory hunting??? I think loosing the FA Cup Final to Pompey may have been a blessing, BECAUSE A LOT OF TELL TALE TITS LOST INTEREST IN THE CARDIFF CITY, I hate to think what it would be like had City won the Cup attracting 2-3 times more of you than there is already!!!! Looks like the the new wave Cardiff Fan has not just killed the atmosphere at home games, They'r doing a good job on most MB's !! Feking Do Gooders :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:If I saw a Cardiff Fan Blatenly bully and cause thuggery to a quiet type supporter a (Scarfer)as you say' and it was shocking, I'd tell the Cardiff lad He was a Prick and ask him will be so brave at Millwall away, and embarrass him as at times being embarrassed is worse than retribution. But to bring the police on a fellow Cardiff fan or tell tail TIT him to the law'''' Im sorry but I find it even more shocking, And the fact that people on here are openly advising any possible witnesses to help send The Cardiff Boy to jail??? Is mind blowing, I hope the Worzie is ok but he must have been the same type of fan like Our new wavers, or new to the game, fek Me Bristol and scumsea are are like twins to myself and no doubt many other Cardiff Fans, Didnt his mummy n daddy warn him not to stray from the pack?? Anyway I do feel that If Cardiff was in 2nd Division certain posters on here would be going down to Scumsea glory hunting??? I think loosing the FA Cup Final to Pompey may have been a blessing, BECAUSE A LOT OF TELL TALE TITS LOST INTEREST IN THE CARDIFF CITY, I hate to think what it would be like had City won the Cup attracting 2-3 times more of you than there is already!!!! Looks like the the new wave Cardiff Fan has not just killed the atmosphere at home games, They'r doing a good job on most MB's !! Feking Do Gooders :old:

were not in the mafia with an omerta forced upon us. Im hoping the majority of Cardiff fans are law abiding citizens and if I saw a football fan being assaulted at a match id report it to the police be it they are Cardiff or the opposition, its called the decent thing to do.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:If I saw a Cardiff Fan Blatenly bully and cause thuggery to a quiet type supporter a (Scarfer)as you say' and it was shocking, I'd tell the Cardiff lad He was a Prick and ask him will be so brave at Millwall away, and embarrass him as at times being embarrassed is worse than retribution. But to bring the police on a fellow Cardiff fan or tell tail TIT him to the law'''' Im sorry but I find it even more shocking, And the fact that people on here are openly advising any possible witnesses to help send The Cardiff Boy to jail??? Is mind blowing, I hope the Worzie is ok but he must have been the same type of fan like Our new wavers, or new to the game, fek Me Bristol and scumsea are are like twins to myself and no doubt many other Cardiff Fans, Didnt his mummy n daddy warn him not to stray from the pack?? Anyway I do feel that If Cardiff was in 2nd Division certain posters on here would be going down to Scumsea glory hunting??? I think loosing the FA Cup Final to Pompey may have been a blessing, BECAUSE A LOT OF TELL TALE TITS LOST INTEREST IN THE CARDIFF CITY, I hate to think what it would be like had City won the Cup attracting 2-3 times more of you than there is already!!!! Looks like the the new wave Cardiff Fan has not just killed the atmosphere at home games, They'r doing a good job on most MB's !! Feking Do Gooders :old:

So basically you're more than happy to let a scummy piece of crap get away with a scummy piece of crap action.

But it's ok.

You'd have had a word with him.

Amazing.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 am

eighty_8 wrote:I know the attacker
To clear a few things:
Hes 23, white

Do you know if he had a nice holiday?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:52 am

nerd wrote:

So basically you're more than happy to let a scummy piece of crap get away with a scummy piece of crap action.

But it's ok.

You'd have had a word with him.

Amazing.

Yep :roll: I saw the incident and it was nothing more than bullying, simple !! The Bristol fan was around 18-20 at most in a yellow away shirt and of just slight/medium build, walking along Sloper Road toward Penarth Road minding his own business talking to his mates.

A steroid pumped up City fan in a black t-shirt, over 6 foot and white, decides he's not having that and rams the guy into the steel fence from behind (possible the side) and the Bristol fan didn't even see it him coming.

Give all the 80s hoolie talk you like but this incident was just bullying ......... end of. Anyone who saw it would have their stomach churned simply by the cowardice shown by the attacker :evil: The same people trying to defend this need to take a long hard look at themselves and question how they'd feel if this was their son/mate being attacked.

I've been following the City for alomost 40 years (since I was 7) and seen plenty of violence in that time and it's just part of who we are, but this was different and cannot be defended. I hope this guy is prosecuted and does get banned because he ain't a City fan and he ain't a "lad" .......... he's a bully that nobody should be defending :twisted:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 am

LEIGHTON-JAMES DONT LIKE US I AGREE WITH EVERY THING YOU SAY HALF THE FANS WE GOT NOWARE f*cking PLASTIC AND THE ONES WHO SAY THEY WOULD GO TO COURT AGAINST A CARDIFF FAN ARE BIGGER SCUM BAGS THAN THE GUY WHO HIT A BRISTOL FAN.I THINK IF THEY DID GO TO COURT I DONT THINK THEY WOULD BE WELCOME DOWN THE FOOTBALL IN MY OPINION AS WE ALL KNOW GRASSES ARE NOT LIKED AND SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO SLAP THE GRASS FOR PUTTING THERE MATE IN JAIL.FACT

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 am

I disagree. The idiot that did this should be locked up (unless he was provocked). I feel sorry for alot of the boys locked up for the Chelsea game (seeing as only about 1 punch was thrown!) as they did not deserve prison. If this bloke has gone up and punched someone because he didnt like the team that he followed then he is a grade 1 t##t who should get the max punishment. Fed up of people in society who think that they can throw their weight about and bully others.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

The one thing you can guarantee is some idiots from Wurzle land will be looking for retribution when we go to Trashton Gate and probably one or two of our scarfers will end up getting a kicking :( So well done to the prick with half a brain cell who attacked the Bristol fan because all he's done is made it more difficult for any City fans travelling away :twisted: