Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WILL YOU BOO NAYLOR?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Never will I boo a City player, even though Cowie is the ex of my ex girlfriend and me and Kenny Miller got into an angry exchange of words once in a pub in Glasgow, but I would be careful for you all to assume anyone who boos a City player is a "plastic" or a new fan. My mate, who some on here will probably know, boos Naylor, simply cause he hates him, doesn't rate him as a player at all and says he's the worst left back he's ever seen. He's in his mid 40s and has been following City for 30+ years. Its his choice, I don't agree with it, but that's him. All I'm saying is be careful with your assumptions.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 am

THIS. There was a mid 20s couple sat behind me on Saturday who just spent the last 20 mins or whatever Naylor had slagging him off. Some pretty crude personal stuff like "I hope his wife dies so he misses a few games"!

I put up with it for about fifteen mins before I turned around and said "Shut the f**k up will you? He's one of our players. If you want to abuse someone, abuse Borini or something"

I then got called a "moany b*stard" for my efforts :P

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 am

I heard the booing when Naylor came on, and must admit, i was a little perplexed?

Not nice to hear. Hopefully there won't be any repeat at future games.

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 am

i think its disgusting to boo any of our past or present players unless they have done something behind our backs or something unprofesional people who do are not fans

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 am

I have never booed a Bluebird and never will I even when they play shite I will only ever encourage a Bluebird :roll: