Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " IF THESE FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS FIND "

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 am

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" IF THESE FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS FIND "

IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM LANGSTON or SAM GUILTY OF ANY WRONG DOING THEN I PERSONALLY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM WHAT SO EVER AGAIN. The same with ALL the Rest of them that signed it All of and agreed to it.

BECAUSE CARDIFF CITY IS MY CLUB and THATS WHAT COMES FIRST.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolutely right Annis and when you say it I believe you 100% but I promise you one thing SH will remain your friend.

Please don't get taken in by the illusion that something or someone has done something wrong because it's only an illusion and here why;

2000 SH buys control of Cardiff City FC
2000-2004 Cardiff City borrow £22m from Citibank
2004 Citibank call in the loans
2004 SH agrees unsecured loan note with Langston Corporation to repay Citibank.
2006 Cardiff City renegotiate Langston loan note to secure unconditional Council support for Stadium Project
2009 Cardiff City renegotiate Langston loan note to repay reduced amount if paid by 31st December 2010
2010 Cardiff City fail to repay Langston debt in line with 2009 loan note
2011 Cardiff City announce they have engaged FA to investigate legitimacy of expenditure during SH years 200-2004.

So where exactly did the statement this week say that the Langston loan notes are not legally binding documents whatever loan note is in play be it loan note 1 or loan note 27654882-157/a. Instead we get a statement saying we have these FA looking at the legitimacy of expenditure under SH during 2000-2004.

Everyone and his dog knows SH spent to much money during that period but what convinced a major international bank to support him- The New Stadium.

People will read into this that VT & TG have identified some wrong doing on behalf of SH please give me a break he just spent to much money trying to deliver a dream.

It doesn't make him a bad person and I think he will remain your friend for a longtime to come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im' dumbfounded

You come across as an intelligent poster, perhaps i just never paid enough attention to
what you wrote.

The High Court were not happy with Sams 'involvement' in all this, and they had access to
far more details than any of us

Yet you have no doubts whatsoever?? Erm.... Are you Sam?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 am

IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM LANGSTON or SAM GUILTY OF ANY WRONG DOING THEN I PERSONALLY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM WHAT SO EVER AGAIN. The same with ALL the Rest of them that signed it All of and agreed to it.

maybe these accountants should also look into everything that Ridsdale and PMG and Co got away with too coz Im not convinved that they were not blind to anything that Ridsdale got away with , where did the MISSING MI££IONS go to ???

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:I don't think Mr Feedback is an accountant let alone a "Forensic Accoutant".

Just a another sniper from the other lot.

Perhaps we, the most sensible message board should draw a line in the sand. Freedom of expression, opinions, hell call my wife a goat, who cares, this is dogs gonards when it comes down to it.

Cardiff City or nothing, they're not MY club, they're not OUR club, they're CARDIFF CITY.

I'm 100% convinced my wife is a goat absolutely no doubt about it what else can I think because she keeps headbutting my arse everytime I bend over, also she keeps eating the clothes rather than washing them.

I have had her checked out by countless vets to confirm my belief but they keep passing it on to another vet to make a decision, but I've realised now that I need a really good forensic analysis of all the data so I can get confirmation of what I already know.

Never mind at least I will be able to read countless documents which will say yes she eats clothes, yes she likes to headbutt anyone who bends over and she does like to say Baaahhhhhhh a lot but we cannot come to an agreement about if she is a goat or not.

Never mind I can always request another forensic analysis. ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 am

taffyapple wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Absolutely right Annis and when you say it I believe you 100% but I promise you one thing SH will remain your friend.

Please don't get taken in by the illusion that something or someone has done something wrong because it's only an illusion and here why;

2006 Cardiff City renegotiate Langston loan note to secure unconditional Council support for Stadium Project
2009 Cardiff City renegotiate Langston loan note to repay reduced amount if paid by 31st December 2010
2011 Cardiff City announce they have engaged FA to investigate legitimacy of expenditure during SH years 200-2004.

So where exactly did the statement this week say that the Langston loan notes are not legally binding documents whatever loan note is in play be it loan note 1 or loan note 27654882-157/a. Instead we get a statement saying we have these FA looking at the legitimacy of expenditure under SH during 2000-2004.

Everyone and his dog knows SH spent to much money during that period but what convinced a major international bank to support him- The New Stadium.

People will read into this that VT & TG have identified some wrong doing on behalf of SH please give me a break he just spent to much money trying to deliver a dream.

It doesn't make him a bad person and I think he will remain your friend for a longtime to come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im' dumbfounded

You come across as an intelligent poster, perhaps i just never paid enough attention to
what you wrote.

The High Court were not happy with Sams 'involvement' in all this, and they had access to

No I'm definately not SH but I am absolutely stupid you've got that right perhaps you should have asked Nerd he had me in the stupid box weeks ago.

One thing Taffy I've never insulted a poster on this messageboard disappointed you feel the need to question my intelligence a bit below the belt my friend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 am

taffyapple wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Im' dumbfounded

what you wrote.

Dave,

I wont go in to the past court cases all over again, but you and a few others seem to forget THIS IS NOW A TOTALLY NEW BALL GAME, A NEW DEAL WAS DONE WITH TOTALLY NEW CONTRACTS, WHICH EXPIRED ON DEC 31st 2010.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

maybe these accountants should also look into everything that Ridsdale and PMG and Co got away with too coz Im not convinved that they were not blind to anything that Ridsdale got away with , where did the MISSING MI££IONS go to ???

Spot on Martyn, as our Club has been virtually Raped by these two parties.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Spot on Martyn, as our Club has been virtually Raped by these two parties.

Raped by ridsdale but not by Pmg
The agenda against Pmg really pisses me off when it was his money that kept the club going when sams ran out.
Thats it for me posting on this board until the season starts again as it just seems to me this board does not function unless
it is having a pop at someone like Paul Guy
Do some proper research and get copies of Pmg accounts for the last three years and then show me where the 30 to 80 million quoted on this board that Pmg raped off the club appears in those accounts.
No one seems capable of answering the one question i continually ask and thats why did langston not call in the loan themselves and carry on with the stadium project.
Anyone who does not know the answer to that is only fooling themselves

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

Tell me Steve do you support what the Supporters Trust were saying about PMG when we had the tax man after us. If I recall right the Trust wanted PMG to help out with our dilemma since they had done so well out of the retail park or was it Cardiff City as a whole.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

I dont believe that Ridsdale was allowed to do what he did without anybody on the board NOT knowing , therefore PMG and every other Tom , Dick and Harry on the then board were all involved !! Its like Riddler said about Leeds when he did the same there ...... he was chairman and took the flack for ALL the board ! Same goes down here Im afraid .

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

I Tend to keep away from posts to do with Sam and Langstons,but do take on board peoples views/posts.

Annis this is a Big-Big statement for you to make about your good friend Sam.

You must know or believe that Sam is not "guilty of any wrong doing",along with the rest who signed forms.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Tell me Steve do you support what the Supporters Trust were saying about PMG when we had the tax man after us. If I recall right the Trust wanted PMG to help out with our dilemma since they had done so well out of the retail park or was it Cardiff City as a whole.

Supporters Trust or one vocal person's agenda? As Steve asks, can anyone provide the full accounts indicate the alleged 80m or so they've made from this deal?

And indeed, I seem to recall the Trust was very quiet with regards to Ridsdale's activities. Which is what happens when one of your goals is to maintain communication.

I can't remember much from the Trust re the golden ticket fiasco. have to be asked by members to act, I recall being told. Yet pro-actively attacked PMG. Interesting.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I don't think Mr Feedback is an accountant let alone a "Forensic Accoutant".

never claimed to be forensic, not my bag, I do tax planning (of a fashion)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

I Tend to keep away from posts to do with Sam and Langstons,but do take on board peoples views/posts.

Annis this is a Big-Big statement for you to make about your good friend Sam.

You must know or believe that Sam is not "guilty of any wrong doing",along with the rest who signed forms.

Tony, I always stand by my Beliefs/Opinions and Never change my mind week in week out like so many others. I stood by my Beliefs on Ridsdale and Dave Jones, I was slagged down by these same very people, but do they Admit they were wrong ?
Now that would be something, but then I have Morals.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:I dont believe that Ridsdale was allowed to do what he did without anybody on the board NOT knowing , therefore PMG and every other Tom , Dick and Harry on the then board were all involved !! Its like Riddler said about Leeds when he did the same there ...... he was chairman and took the flack for ALL the board ! Same goes down here Im afraid .

Sorry Vintage, but you can't have companies or boards appointing a chairmen and a CEO, to make these decisions and then everyone at board level be held accountable. The buck stops with Ridsdale, as he was only to happy to put his and DJs name to the golden ticket scheme, as thats what he was paid handsomely for.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 pm

All this statement tells me is that your not 100% sure of Sams dealings which is a concern as he almost soak us back in.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

All this statement tells me is that your not 100% sure of Sams dealings which is a concern as he almost soak us back in.

Richard, I don't have to answer to you or anyone else by what my thoughts are. Its plain and Simple if Guilty GOOD BYE Sam, If NOT GUILTY then THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Richard, I don't have to answer to you or anyone else by what my thoughts are. Its plain and Simple if Guilty GOOD BYE Sam, If NOT GUILTY then THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FFS chill out mun, I certainly wouldnt expect you to answer to anything in regards to Sam. I just said that you dont seem 100% on Sams dealings or you wouldnt have made that statement. I was actually agreeing with your sentiments.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Richard

FFS chill out mun, I certainly wouldnt expect you to answer to anything in regards to Sam. I just said that you dont seem 100% on Sams dealings or you wouldnt have made that statement. I was actually agreeing with your sentiments.[/quote]

You know my Feelings/Belief/Opinion, I Don't Believe they will find anything at all. So lets leave it there now till they have done what they say they will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I am now more interested in who our New Manager will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Richard

FFS chill out mun, I certainly wouldnt expect you to answer to anything in regards to Sam. I just said that you dont seem 100% on Sams dealings or you wouldnt have made that statement. I was actually agreeing with your sentiments.

You know my Feelings/Belief/Opinion, I Don't Believe they will find anything at all. So lets leave it there now till they have done what they say they will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I am now more interested in who our New Manager will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I was just replying to the tread that you started, I dont think people realise how far we have moved just from the sacking of DJ and the new appointment is crucial for that next hurdle and to be honest the hurt of not going up has subsided with all the background ongoings.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I was just replying to the tread that you started, I dont think people realise how far we have moved just from the sacking of DJ and the new appointment is crucial for that next hurdle and to be honest the hurt of not going up has subsided with all the background ongoings.[/quote]

Richard, We Failed Drastically last Season, Malaysians lent us about £21 Mill, they let Dave Jones Rule the Roost, to me This was a Complete Shambles, Jacks spend £6 Mill and Promoted and People should NOT Forget this in a hurry :shock:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Eddie May wrote:I'm delighted that they are being called in to investigate the Langston debt but I'm also concerned that significant financial irregularities could be uncovered that may possibly lead to severe FA sanctions.

Is this realistic/possible ?

You've literally just copy and pasted my initial post off MMMB, you feckin tart :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

I was just replying to the tread that you started, I dont think people realise how far we have moved just from the sacking of DJ and the new appointment is crucial for that next hurdle and to be honest the hurt of not going up has subsided with all the background ongoings.

Richard, We Failed Drastically last Season, Malaysians lent us about £21 Mill, they let Dave Jones Rule the Roost, to me This was a Complete Shambles, Jacks spend £6 Mill and Promoted and People should NOT Forget this in a hurry :shock:[/quote]

I think to say that we failed drastically is a bit OTT but ultimately, fail we did nonetheless. I share your concerns though at the levels of debt that we continue to accrue. Whoever comes in as manager is going to have to deal wisely and cleverly in the transfer mkt to make us contenders next season. On paper it looks a much tougher league too. The Hammers, Brum, Boro, Leeds, Reading, Forest, Burnley etc will make it difficult to say the least.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Tell me Steve do you support what the Supporters Trust were saying about PMG when we had the tax man after us. If I recall right the Trust wanted PMG to help out with our dilemma since they had done so well out of the retail park or was it Cardiff City as a whole.

I think you might be referring to the joint statement that was issued by the Supporters Club and the Supporters Trust.

As you say , it was a strong request for PMG to do everything within their power to facilitate the new investment from Malaysia (it was not "having a go" at them but a plea to the party who could make this happen to do so). And , to be fair to them , they did. They invested hard cash to meet the wages and tax bills that Ridsdale ran up (see Steve Davies` post re this on here) and also used their share voting powers to make sure new shares could be issued at the EGM last May to enable VT/TG to make their initial big investment.

Whatever individual opinions may be on whether PMG`s directors are rugby fans or football fans , does it really matter much? Did any football fan step up to the plate when the cash was needed? Even existing shareholders were very reluctant to put money in last May as very few of them took up the offer to subscribe/pay for new shares.

For clarification purposes , the main reason Ridsdale was not mentioned in that statement was that he was considered to be an irrelevance with no power by that time. That view seemed to be supported by the fact that he was forced out of the club not long after.

Keith

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

since62 wrote:

I think you might be referring to the joint statement that was issued by the Supporters Club and the Supporters Trust.

As you say , it was a strong request for PMG to do everything within their power to facilitate the new investment from Malaysia (it was not "having a go" at them but a plea to the party who could make this happen to do so). And , to be fair to them , they did. They invested hard cash to meet the wages and tax bills that Ridsdale ran up (see Steve Davies` post re this on here) and also used their share voting powers to make sure new shares could be issued at the EGM last May to enable VT/TG to make their initial big investment.

Whatever individual opinions may be on whether PMG`s directors are rugby fans or football fans , does it really matter much? Did any football fan step up to the plate when the cash was needed? Even existing shareholders were very reluctant to put money in last May as very few of them took up the offer to subscribe/pay for new shares.

For clarification purposes , the main reason Ridsdale was not mentioned in that statement was that he was considered to be an irrelevance with no power by that time. That view seemed to be supported by the fact that he was forced out of the club not long after.

Keith

Well, Keith, that strongly worded public reminder to PMG had a certain spider loving person seemingly take every opportunity to have a go at them for a period of months, when there was zero evidence PMG were being, to use the technical term, bastards. If the Trust had written a statement like that about Ridsdale, lines of communication would have been cut - which would break one of the Trust's aims.

I think it would pretty much stretch credibility to believe the statement issued had any relevance whatsoever to PMG in terms of the decisions they have made. It is however baffling the the PMG statement showed the Trust being pro-active in contrast to the overwhelmingly general reaction stance on other matters.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 pm

nerd wrote:
since62 wrote:

Keith

Well, Keith, that strongly worded public reminder to PMG had a certain spider loving person seemingly take every opportunity to have a go at them for a period of months, when there was zero evidence PMG were being, to use the technical term, bastards. If the Trust had written a statement like that about Ridsdale, lines of communication would have been cut - which would break one of the Trust's aims.

I think it would pretty much stretch credibility to believe the statement issued had any relevance whatsoever to PMG in terms of the decisions they have made. It is however baffling the the PMG statement showed the Trust being pro-active in contrast to the overwhelmingly general reaction stance on other matters.

Nerd

I agree entirely that the statement wasn`t critical in the decison making of PMG or even a major influence , and apologise if my post suggested otherwise (I certainly didn`t mean it to).

I did try explaining the reasons for not even mentioning Ridsdale in the statement - he was , by then , a "nobody" in the decison making process at the club and was already on his way to the exit door (albeit dragging his heels and putting up a fight).

Any fear of breaking any lines of communication simply didn`t come into it. If it did , those lines of communication would have been broken after every meeting that I ever had with Ridsdale as I seldom used to agree with him at any meeting and would tell him so.

For further clarification , the initial statement was drafted by CCSC rather than CCST (but the Trust agreed with its content).

Keith

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 pm

I have always felt for Sam and wanted him back but I am very concerned in the official statement they seem very confident in making such a statement.

If he did do wrong then hope they nail him to a bloody cross and fair play to Annis as he and other supporters have stayed loyal to Hamman

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 pm

nerd wrote:
since62 wrote:

Keith

Indeed.

This had led me to believe that PMG had been none active when the tax man came knocking.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

since62 wrote:Nerd

I agree entirely that the statement wasn`t critical in the decison making of PMG or even a major influence , and apologise if my post suggested otherwise (I certainly didn`t mean it to).

I did try explaining the reasons for not even mentioning Ridsdale in the statement - he was , by then , a "nobody" in the decison making process at the club and was already on his way to the exit door (albeit dragging his heels and putting up a fight).

Any fear of breaking any lines of communication simply didn`t come into it. If it did , those lines of communication would have been broken after every meeting that I ever had with Ridsdale as I seldom used to agree with him at any meeting and would tell him so.

For further clarification , the initial statement was drafted by CCSC rather than CCST (but the Trust agreed with its content).

Keith

Keith,

No, I didn't think you were bigging up the result of that statement. Only interaction I've had with you is via forum posts, and I have to say I give you a hell of a lot of respect.

I do have to say, CCSC may have drafted it, and the Trust agreed with it, but the fact is that statement would have led to a lot of people thinking negatively about the actions of PMG. As we've seen today certainly, the Malaysians who we are all pinning our hopes and dreams on, don't seem to share the same negativity towards PMG, feeling they can and will be worked with.

To that extent I still say that the statement was counter-productive. Coupled with the postings at the time by a certain person, it to a degree came across as some kind of vendetta, although I freely acknowledge it wasn't the case from yourself or the Trust / CCSC as a whole.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Alfie Sherwood

I think to say that we failed drastically is a bit OTT but ultimately, fail we did nonetheless. I share your concerns though at the levels of debt that we continue to accrue. Whoever comes in as manager is going to have to deal wisely and cleverly in the transfer mkt to make us contenders next season. On paper it looks a much tougher league too. The Hammers, Brum, Boro, Leeds, Reading, Forest, Burnley etc will make it difficult to say the least.
alfie sherwood

Alfie,
With out doubt in my mind and I can tell you many other City Fans minds that I have spoken to about the season just gone, was a Complete Shambles with the money we spent and to add insult to injury the Jacks with a £6 Mill Budget went up in style.
The last season has cost about approx £21 Mill.

In years gone by
Blackpool,Stoke,Watford,Hull C,Burnley,Pompey etc etc and Now the Jacks have got promoted to the Premiership on peanuts compared to our Budget, Surely This is not good Business ? Not Good management ?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:20 pm

only stoke are in the prem.pompey,hull,and watford have severe financial problems.having spent big on either wages or transfers.so i dont think it was peanuts.