Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HAHAHAHAJA

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I tell you what will be better than your sunday paper? the echo i had the day after we fucked you in the millenium stadium. this victory means nothing, with the money you have spent we shouldnt really be comparing with you.. havent made a transfer fee in 18 months i think? lol if we had your resources from the off we would have been up last season. get over yourself.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Hmmm....
I'd like ot know what haja means from the title of the thread..... :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 pm

The Douce wrote:I tell you what will be better than your sunday paper? the echo i had the day after we fucked you in the millenium stadium. this victory means nothing, with the money you have spent we shouldnt really be comparing with you.. havent made a transfer fee in 18 months i think? lol if we had your resources from the off we would have been up last season. get over yourself.

And we spent;

Derry-free

Clarke-free

Hill-free

Taarabt-£600k

Kenny-£750k

Smith-loan

Hulse-£500k

Kenny-£800k.

I make that £2.6 m. Good business?

NOT ARFFFF!!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

:shock:
C-MOB wrote:
The Douce wrote:I tell you what will be better than your sunday paper? the echo i had the day after we fucked you in the millenium stadium. this victory means nothing, with the money you have spent we shouldnt really be comparing with you.. havent made a transfer fee in 18 months i think? lol if we had your resources from the off we would have been up last season. get over yourself.

And we spent;

Derry-free

Clarke-free

Hill-free

Taarabt-£600k

Kenny-£750k

Smith-loan

Hulse-£500k

Kenny-£800k.

I make that £2.6 m. Good business?

NOT ARFFFF!!

Still 15 years is along time out I'm sure you'll be up there for many years to come

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm

That's right.

15 years ago we didn't have owners with a combined wealth of £20 BILLION!!!

Hahahaha mug

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

This kid needs banning, what an embarrassment the kid is......it's still November isn't it.?

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Us City fans need to remember who's moray right in this match too.
QPR are the ones who were the perpetrators of quite some foul play in the match.
QPR are the ones who have 50-odd year olds who are that cowardly that they feel the need to hit a City 5 year old. He's a kid at the end of the day, he can't fight back.
QPR are the ones who let off fireworks/flares DIRECTLY AT Cardiff fans after the match...how dangerous and stupid is that.
QPR are the ones who were hiding behind their fences, barriers and the ever 'glorious' pissing Met shouting abuse...remind you of a 14 year old kid being 'hardcore over the keyboard' with no balls to follow through and do anything REAL.

Oh, and WE are the ones who were chanting on loop, while your shitty precious QPR fans were sat on their arses in silence, not backing their team until they started winning. Anyone hear plastic?
Now get back behind your shitty little fence and Met, get back to the shoddy little Loftus Road and come back and say something when you have real fans with a decent ground to 'welcome' away fans to!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Hitting 5 year olds? You desperate

Anyone QPR fan or not would be stabbed & battered if that happened. Don't lie you

A few feral youths let off fireworks so what its the white city estate they will be shooting at each other tonight.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 pm

isnt it past your bedtime.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Funny that, Cmob. It was right in front of me and a few other city fans, and the Met were there with their sirens straight away.

The only desperate c**t here is QPR fans who feel the need to start BEFORE the match has even begun!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

It is but mummy said I can watch x factor first.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

while you breast feed.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Funny that, Cmob. It was right in front of me and a few other city fans, and the Met were there with their sirens straight away.

The only desperate c**t here is QPR fans who feel the need to start BEFORE the match has even begun!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

C-MOB - your really not giving a good impression of your little club.

Sell out today was it , - over 17,000 !! - well thats what happens when a big club visits you, all the away allocation is sold out and all the qpr part timers want to see the bluebirds - only natural really.

QPR are a good side , and fair play should go up - Imagine that you could get over 17,000 then most home games ! But , what you must realise is thats the best you can ever hope for . You will always be a small london club, and can never be taken seriously by the big clubs that surround you.

Enjoy today and this season because it really is as good as it will ever get for you.

CCFC are on another level to QPR in so many ways - we will go up , hopefully this season, our support will continue to grow, our new stadium will be extended and we will establish ourselves as a stable premier league club. We may even pinch your manager at some point in the future ! But hey , thats only Mr Warnock bettering himself and showing ambition to hold down a top job

One other tip - try and find some mates to go to games with. I understand its difficult for you, but after a win against Cardiff you really should be taking about the game and your team in the pub with your fellow fans - its a bit sad to rush home to taunt opposition fans on a message board. Contact your local Council - they will hopefully be able to give you some useful addresses where you can attend some therapy sessions, help with social interaction classes and such like. Hope that helps. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:04 pm

diacap wrote:C-MOB - your really not giving a good impression of your little club.

Sell out today was it , - over 17,000 !! - well thats what happens when a big club visits you, all the away allocation is sold out and all the qpr part timers want to see the bluebirds - only natural really.

QPR are a good side , and fair play should go up - Imagine that you could get over 17,000 then most home games ! But , what you must realise is thats the best you can ever hope for . You will always be a small london club, and can never be taken seriously by the big clubs that surround you.

Enjoy today and this season because it really is as good as it will ever get for you.

CCFC are on another level to QPR in so many ways - we will go up , hopefully this season, our support will continue to grow, our new stadium will be extended and we will establish ourselves as a stable premier league club. We may even pinch your manager at some point in the future ! But hey , thats only Mr Warnock bettering himself and showing ambition to hold down a top job

One other tip - try and find some mates to go to games with. I understand its difficult for you, but after a win against Cardiff you really should be taking about the game and your team in the pub with your fellow fans - its a bit sad to rush home to taunt opposition fans on a message board. Contact your local Council - they will hopefully be able to give you some useful addresses where you can attend some therapy sessions, help with social interaction classes and such like. Hope that helps. :ayatollah:

Are you Russel Grant in disguise?

Made me laugh that post.

Live 2 mins from the ground & don't drink so fancied a nice bite to eat & a wind up & thankfully enough of you take the bait.

The best team in the league won.

Thanx all the same honey pie x

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:24 pm

whats your name mate?

you giv it the big'un on here coz no1 knows who you are.we sang you out of your own stadium the only thing going for you is lady luck atm,we have real passion unlike your fans who only sing when your winning, so win or lose our heads are held high and your attendance will fall even lower that the 17,000 you had today 2500 of which was our fans.

its funny we cud of filled your stadium if we were given the option :D

your opinion means nothing coz your a mug,but by all means invite some proper QPR fans onto our boards for some proper talk on what happened today :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Shepherds Bush rent boy. :brushteeth:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

thats 2.6 million more than we've spent. and we have been under a transfer embargo :S

kill yourself :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 pm

and the players you bought last season too. im done with this troll anyway.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Lady luck?

19 games unbeaten.

Unbeaten at home

Top scorers in league

Best record in all leagues

11 clean sheets in 18.

Wow that's a whole lotta luck!

Clutching at straws. You've lost 5 games already. Accept it you're not as good as us clearly. As the old saying goes 'the table doesn't lie'

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 pm

hes just passing bye, who ever qpr got next week he will be on there messageboards , seen it all before :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 pm

C mob you remind me of that f*cking Bitch, that's right Oliver except if it was really on top , you would not be asking for more. Mouth

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm

c mob
was you one of the ones bouncing up and down on south africa road and when the police line stopped sprinted for safety when you saw us ? :lol:

qpr you all made me laugh yesterday. you all screamed and threatned to kill us and ran quicker than usain bolt :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

samdm94 wrote:c mob
was you one of the ones bouncing up and down on south africa road and when the police line stopped sprinted for safety when you saw us ? :lol:

qpr you all made me laugh yesterday. you all screamed and threatned to kill us and ran quicker than usain bolt :lol:

Sam

Sorry to disappoint but not guilty. We let the yoots cause a bit of mayhem on the front line. Bit to hot on that stretch as you know & not our style.

Thanx for you're concern all the same. X

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 pm

C-MOB wrote:Gareth Bluetit

Just noticed you're pic!

Christ almighty keep you're children well clear of that man!
He has the look of Gary Glitter in his eyes!

Hang him hang him hang him

QPR-2 Baaardiff-1

Xxxx

I'm not hiding. I'm up for it after your personal insults.
I do not hide my identity and I speak honestly.
Action is louder than words

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

No chance of C- MOB letting you know his identity. A mouthy prick who hides behind a keyboard.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

C-MOB if talking shit was compared to a musical instrument you would be the f*cking orchestra

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Just noticed you're pic!

QPR-2 Baaardiff-1

Xxxx

C- Mob or whatever your name is, what you've just said to Gareth is totally fuckin bang out of order you mug... tell you what big man, do you know where tote sport is in East Acton (obviously you do) it's 5 mins from Loftus, come and say what you said to Gareth to me in person......up for it???

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm

jamccfc wrote:C-MOB if talking shit was compared to a musical instrument you would be the f*cking orchestra

i would insult you further, but nature has done a far better job than i ever could.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Marc wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Just noticed you're pic!

QPR-2 Baaardiff-1

Xxxx

C- Mob or whatever your name is, what you've just said to Gareth is totally fuckin bang out of order you mug... tell you what big man, do you know where tote sport is in East Acton (obviously you do) it's 5 mins from Loftus, come and say what you said to Gareth to me in person......up for it???

Totaly agree, what he said to Gareth was a f*cking horrible thing to say, C-Nob needs a good slap for his mouth.

He wont tell you were he's from or his identity, he's shitting his nickers knowing there are people wanting to give him a hiding.
:ayatollah: