Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SEASON TICKETS EN-BLOC ANYONE INTERESTED

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Right Spoken to someone, we would have to wait till end of Feb to wait for an area to be virtually empty, a lot of people will be moving around for next season.
We could then get a list of Season ticket Nos etc who we could then Transfer together :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Right Spoken to someone, we would have to wait till end of Feb to wait for an area to be virtually empty, a lot of people will be moving around for next season.
We could then get a list of Season ticket Nos etc who we could then Transfer together :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

next to the away fans :D
we could be trusted 8-)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Right Spoken to someone, we would have to wait till end of Feb to wait for an area to be virtually empty, a lot of people will be moving around for next season.

we could be trusted 8-)

Block 117 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I am a Canton stander/singer and love it there, made some good mates, but also there are some fans around me that would rather just watch the game, so I would be prepared to move if it means congregating en masse and creating a wall of noise from that section that would hopefully spread around CCS :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 pm

You lot should come into the Canton Stand. I know it's not by the away fans but it's a cracking bunch in our block including 'Murdering scum!' and the lads behind us who always come out with some awesome catch phrases every game. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm in 118 so wouldn't have to move far would the finance package still be available?[url][/url]

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Im in 106 canton stand now and its amazing atmossphere, basically We need to get the singers from the canton and put them in the ninian by the away fans, its at least worth a go, because its always better wen were all singing :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 pm

thanks annis i honestly beleive our best chance of creating an atmosphere would be next to the away fans,although the atmosphere is good in the canton (im in there) its not an intimidating one for the away teams,like rio ferdinand once said im not afraid of going to galatassaray ive played at NP :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm

beddau blue wrote:

thanks annis i honestly beleive our best chance of creating an atmosphere would be next to the away fans,although the atmosphere is good in the canton (im in there) its not an intimidating one for the away teams,like rio ferdinand once said im not afraid of going to galatassaray ive played at NP :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the way make people fear coming down to us again because latley our atmosphere has been a laughing stock :evil:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Zabier wrote:You lot should come into the Canton Stand. I know it's not by the away fans but it's a cracking bunch in our block including 'Murdering scum!' and the lads behind us who always come out with some awesome catch phrases every game. :ayatollah:

Youre not talking about me and my Scottish mate are you??? Murdering Scum is 2 rows in front of us and always having banter with us, I often come flying down a few rows when we score! My record is 8 rows for Chopras 92nd min winner against the Jacks!! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:You lot should come into the Canton Stand. I know it's not by the away fans but it's a cracking bunch in our block including 'Murdering scum!' and the lads behind us who always come out with some awesome catch phrases every game. :ayatollah:

Youre not talking about me and my Scottish mate are you??? Murdering Scum is 2 rows in front of us and always having banter with us, I often come flying down a few rows when we score! My record is 8 rows for Chopras 92nd min winner against the Jacks!! :ayatollah:

Hahaha, I could very well be! Was it your mate who also shouted 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!' against Norwich when he thought we'd scored? I am literally the row behind 'Murdering scum' to his left. All his family sit in front and to our right. Class group of people.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:

Murdering Scum, what a guy!!

One of the highlights of a home game is seeing him in action! His best quote was repeatedly taunting Scott Carson last season "Carson, you'll be watching the world cup in high definition!!" over and over! WTF? :? :lol:

If we move he is coming with us, :ayatollah: end of!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Zabier wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:

Hahaha, I could very well be! Was it your mate who also shouted 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!' against Norwich when he thought we'd scored? I am literally the row behind 'Murdering scum' to his left. All his family sit in front and to our right. Class group of people.

:D
Thats probably us, we are very 'red eyed' when we come into the stadium and very much 'in the zone'! :D

So your in the row in front of us near the steps? In our bunch we also have the RAC man, Hand of God and two cracking lads who laugh at me and the Jock for most of the game!

Stop me and say hello Zabier, normally wearing a 70's City top and sometimes with a Caerleon Bluebird Welsh flag. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

we could be trusted 8-)

Block 117 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are we keeping this plan exclusively to AAMB guys? Sure there are some singers on CCMB to swell the numbers, or are we not rubbing shoulders with 'them' :lol: !!

Seriously though, I am right behind this its a great idea. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

I'd be up for moving to help create a better atmosphere! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Will there be lots of people moving from Canton to the Bob Bank?

Will move if there is, lets make the CCS rock. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

I sit in 117 with my girlfriend, we keep getting gimps telling us to sit down (both fans and stewards) and to be quiet. We'd both be up for this if it was to be in the same section.

Please make this happen, it's very much needed. Our home atmospheres are starting to make us look a bit simple.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

y tangledupinblue » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Right Spoken to someone, we would have to wait till end of Feb to wait for an area to be virtually empty, a lot of people will be moving around for next season.
We could then get a list of Season ticket Nos etc who we could then Transfer together

next to the away fans
we could be trusted

Block 117

Are we keeping this plan exclusively to AAMB guys? Sure there are some singers on CCMB to swell the numbers, or are we not rubbing shoulders with 'them' !!

Seriously though, I am right behind this its a great idea.

YES DEF For This Forum Only, I look after My Forum Members :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Ive been in Block 117 since the start and its a laughing stock, right next to the away fans and we are silent however there is a small group of us who try and get it going but it will be amazing when/if everyone comes in. :D :ayatollah: :D
Group of 50-100 who sing their hearts out and 100% CARDIFF !! CANT WAIT

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Definatley needs to happen would be great
Cant wait if it does :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm

1927-bluebird wrote:Ive been in Block 117 since the start and its a laughing stock, right next to the away fans and we are silent however there is a small group of us who try and get it going but it will be amazing when/if everyone comes in. :D :ayatollah: :D
Group of 50-100 who sing their hearts out and 100% CARDIFF !! CANT WAIT

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats me brother, I am hoarse for days after a city game :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:y tangledupinblue » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
We could then get a list of Season ticket Nos etc who we could then Transfer together

next to the away fans
we could be trusted

Block 117

Are we keeping this plan exclusively to AAMB guys? Sure there are some singers on CCMB to swell the numbers, or are we not rubbing shoulders with 'them' !!

Seriously though, I am right behind this its a great idea.

YES DEF For This Forum Only, I look after My Forum Members :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cool Annis our own members club! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm already in 117 right next to away fans so happy days go for row n round there its a good craic.