Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ramsey's mate attacked

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm

I'll never judge someone based on someone else's experience of a person. The only times I've seen him down the City before or after a game or during the week I've just said 'alright' and he's said it back quite pleasantly.

The first question I have to ask is why did he go to town with such a high profile? Town is full of wankers. You get enough grief if you're anonymous and not famous. What possesses famous people to go out and about on a night out knowing the chances of bumping into cunts? I know he has a right to a social life but seriously, booze isn't that important and town certainly isn't!

Secondly, as Douce touched upon, the report is an awful bit of journalism. Way too vague and random. A few questions have to be asked about it. I'm wondering why did the Tiger Tiger staff member know Ramsey was getting abused by a group yet did nothing? Quite irresponsible. Even if it's a normal person, the person who witnesses this should have the balls to intervene or grab the attention of the bouncers. Don't get me started on Tiger Tiger though, thieving bunch of twats. They found my girlfriend's stolen purse and then it mysteriously went missing again! Another question is why did Ramsey's mate chase after the attacker after being stabbed in the face? If I knew someone had a knife on them and they'd just slashed my face, the last thing I'd be doing is looking for more unarmed and one on one! Finally, how does anyone know these were Cardiff fans? They might have been Swansea fans winding him up?!

This story isn't reliable enough to make any judgments on apart from advising Ramsey to not bother going out drinking in public again!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Zabier wrote:I'll never judge someone based on someone else's experience of a person. The only times I've seen him down the City before or after a game or during the week I've just said 'alright' and he's said it back quite pleasantly.

The first question I have to ask is why did he go to town with such a high profile? Town is full of wankers. You get enough grief if you're anonymous and not famous. What possesses famous people to go out and about on a night out knowing the chances of bumping into cunts? I know he has a right to a social life but seriously, booze isn't that important and town certainly isn't!

Secondly, as Douce touched upon, the report is an awful bit of journalism. Way too vague and random. A few questions have to be asked about it. I'm wondering why did the Tiger Tiger staff member know Ramsey was getting abused by a group yet did nothing? Quite irresponsible. Even if it's a normal person, the person who witnesses this should have the balls to intervene or grab the attention of the bouncers. Don't get me started on Tiger Tiger though, thieving bunch of twats. They found my girlfriend's stolen purse and then it mysteriously went missing again! Another question is why did Ramsey's mate chase after the attacker after being stabbed in the face? If I knew someone had a knife on them and they'd just slashed my face, the last thing I'd be doing is looking for more unarmed and one on one! Finally, how does anyone know these were Cardiff fans? They might have been Swansea fans winding him up?!

This story isn't reliable enough to make any judgments on apart from advising Ramsey to not bother going out drinking in public again!

i agree with you, and town is definatley the best way to recover from a broken leg :? :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I got attacked by Cardiff Fans at Harrow on hill in London during our play off final. Had my Jaw broke by one of the arse holes smashed me in the side of my face with a beer bottle. couldn't understand it I was wearing a city final shirt and my boy. but these clowns had already smashed a bottle over the head of a 12 year old boy. When i seen a couple of them later on Wembley way they apologised saying it shouldn't have happened (my fight was over then) out of their heads on meow meow. Revenge is to follow. We have got a very very small minority who will attack anyone friend or foe and don't give a f**k about the football who only turn up at big games.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 am

You really are pathetic bastards.

I laughed when I saw on your other board about how it might be "Swansea or Man U" fans.

Now, on this board it's "Swansea or plastics"!

It really couldn't have been Cardiff fans eh? No, totally impossible. It's Swansea and Man U and plastics and probably Barcelona. It's them who done it! Cardiff wouldn't do it!"

Like Swansea and the plastics beat Tony Bird up. Not Cardiff. We don't do things like that, honest!

Like when you smashed up the bogs in Reading.

"Well, every club does that that don't they"!

Erm, no. I've watched my club all over the country and seen chavs from our club do it once. In Cardiff, after you had done it in our ground twice and it was widly publicised. Apart from that, never seen it before. Ever. And I've been to lot's of away games.

Reading's bogs didn't get smashed up by Jacks, or Man U, or plastics. Cardiff did it. And it isn't a normal thing that happens every game all over the country. It's something that happens when Cardiff come to town.

FFS boys, stop trying to blame every pathetic crime that your fans commit on fans of other clubs. Makes you look like right wankers. And justifies every club who do not want Cardiff City fans in their ground in large numbers.

"Let's all have a petition against Wolves!"

"It wasn't us wrecking cars after the Arsenal game! Probably Swansea and plastics!"

"We tried to fix the bogs in Reading, the nasty Jacks and Man U fans kept coming back in and breaking them! And Jacks and Millwall fans tore down the ceilings in Chelsea !"

Why don't decent Cardiff fans take a stand and say "Why should our travel be so constricted when the majority of us do no wrong. Why don't we rid ourselves of this awful reputation. Why don't we get rid of these Valley scum who's idea of an away game is getting pissed up even before they're on the bus then drinking and taking drugs all the way to the game. Why do we have people who facilitate this filth as spokesmen for our club?"

Nah. f**k that. Let's all moan about how we're picked on and everyone is picking on us because we're Welsh and every crime we commit is always someone elses fault.

What you're all to dull to realise that before long, no one will want you. Too late then.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:08 am

you seem to know a lot about our problems at games dont you jack, thats obsession for you.

yes most cardiff will admit we do have more idiots then most clubs but i suppose thats a big following for you.

something you muppets will never now about. under 15000 BOGOF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:You really are pathetic bastards.

I laughed when I saw on your other board about how it might be "Swansea or Man U" fans.

Now, on this board it's "Swansea or plastics"!

It really couldn't have been Cardiff fans eh? No, totally impossible. It's Swansea and Man U and plastics and probably Barcelona. It's them who done it! Cardiff wouldn't do it!"

Like Swansea and the plastics beat Tony Bird up. Not Cardiff. We don't do things like that, honest!

Like when you smashed up the bogs in Reading.

"Well, every club does that that don't they"!

Erm, no. I've watched my club all over the country and seen chavs from our club do it once. In Cardiff, after you had done it in our ground twice and it was widly publicised. Apart from that, never seen it before. Ever. And I've been to lot's of away games.

Reading's bogs didn't get smashed up by Jacks, or Man U, or plastics. Cardiff did it. And it isn't a normal thing that happens every game all over the country. It's something that happens when Cardiff come to town.

FFS boys, stop trying to blame every pathetic crime that your fans commit on fans of other clubs. Makes you look like right wankers. And justifies every club who do not want Cardiff City fans in their ground in large numbers.

"Let's all have a petition against Wolves!"

"It wasn't us wrecking cars after the Arsenal game! Probably Swansea and plastics!"

"We tried to fix the bogs in Reading, the nasty Jacks and Man U fans kept coming back in and breaking them! And Jacks and Millwall fans tore down the ceilings in Chelsea !"

Why don't decent Cardiff fans take a stand and say "Why should our travel be so constricted when the majority of us do no wrong. Why don't we rid ourselves of this awful reputation. Why don't we get rid of these Valley scum who's idea of an away game is getting pissed up even before they're on the bus then drinking and taking drugs all the way to the game. Why do we have people who facilitate this filth as spokesmen for our club?"

Nah. f**k that. Let's all moan about how we're picked on and everyone is picking on us because we're Welsh and every crime we commit is always someone elses fault.

What you're all to dull to realise that before long, no one will want you. Too late then.

What about these chavs Jack?

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Pot, Kettle, Idiot jack....