Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mike Morris site...

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 pm

To be fair I have been on Mikes site since it started and visit it everyday. (until today that is)
There are some good posters on there Heathblue/The Other Bob Wilson/Sludge/Mike etc but like others have said, most threads are hijacked. I like the way they get shot of WUM's though. :thumbup:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Go on it occasionally.

ButI find them tory boy clowns on the site deluded with their posts especially that knobhead Croesyblue & has nothing at all to do with football.

This site is by far superior for the football side of our club.

Well done & keep up the good work everyone.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Been banned for two years now but would like to get back on there

Can somebody ask mike if he will let me back on

Tell him I have been on anger management and diversity awareness courses and spent months in a Tibetan monastry

I am a changed man and will be well behaved

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Mafor wrote:Been banned for two years now but would like to get back on there

Can somebody ask mike if he will let me back on

Tell him I have been on anger management and diversity awareness courses and spent months in a Tibetan monastry

I am a changed man and will be well behaved

He said okay then, as long as you have stopped lying. :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Ben wrote:that ccmb is just full of kids posting crap, you see other posters asking questions and all you get is 30 replies of bullshit, its like a playground on there

Agreed, everytime I check it out it is full of kids trying to out reply each other with their self absorbed "brilliance". It is irritating.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm

It's an awful website. Slow as hell, pop ups everywhere, and the layout looks older than Heidar Helguson! Not to mention the grammar Nazis on there, Swansealad would be fucked on there :lol: