Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Former Cardiff Midfield Star Punches Jonesy!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:When Sainte-Luce hits a woman its bad but when Oatway does the same things its good. Sometimes I just dont get this forum.

:roll:

Are you calling DJ a woman? :o

Best you don't answer that! :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Have you seen her in interviews? :laughing6:

Well, he did talk about handbags!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:When Sainte-Luce hits a woman its bad but when Oatway does the same things its good. Sometimes I just dont get this forum.

How the fuk is it the same thing you clown? So your trying to say, 2 girls getting attacked in a night club and one of them getting knocked clean out by sainte-luce is the same as the handbags that happend with jones and oatway on the touch line yesterday? Fukin idiot.

Re: Former Cardiff Midfield Star Punches Dave Jones!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Always liked charlie :lol: :ayatollah: I remember seeing him play in a few trial games at merthyr and taffs well before we signed him stood out a mile quality for us back then

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Must be some video links to this soon :malky:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:00 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

How the fuk is it the same thing you clown? So your trying to say, 2 girls getting attacked in a night club and one of them getting knocked clean out by sainte-luce is the same as the handbags that happend with jones and oatway on the touch line yesterday? Fukin idiot.

No what I was trying to say was Dave Jones was a woman. I think its more a reflection on yourself than me that you weren't able to come to that conclusion given many others in the thread did before you. Oh dear. :oops:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Sheffield Wednesday's Charlie Oatway and Dave Jones charged

The Sheffield Wednesday manager, Dave Jones, and Brighton's first-team coach Charlie Oatway have been charged by the Football Association following Wednesday's fiery 3-1 win over Brighton at Hillsborough on Saturday.

The charges, both for alleged improper conduct, are in relation to a second-half incident following Wednesday midfielder Danny Pugh's challenge on Albion's Inigo Calderon. Pugh's booking sparked a furious reaction which needed police and stewards to restore order. Jones and Oatway each have until 4pm on Friday to respond.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 am

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

No what I was trying to say was Dave Jones was a woman. I think its more a reflection on yourself than me that you weren't able to come to that conclusion given many others in the thread did before you. Oh dear. :oops:

Barnet's got you on that one, it has to be said