A forum for all things Cardiff City
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:56 pm
SO CRAIG BELLAMY DOES NOT EVEN PUT ONE CARDIFF CITY PLAYER ON THE BENCH YET PLAYS SAVAGE ETC
WE ALL KNOW CARDIFF ARE PRODUCING SOME QUALITY WELSH YOUNGSTERS YET BELAMY IGNORES THIS.
I know he has never supported Cardiff even though born here ( Liverpool fan ) and yes his Stubbornness to refuse to acknowledge some of Cardiff’s Quality players is beyond belief:
Bells has Never beaten a Top 50 Country
Not Won for 6 games and lost 4 of them and only 2 wins from his last 11 games and they were against North Macedonia and
Liechtenstein
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:56 pm
Today:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:59 pm
He needs to go. Not saying I expected to win today but there was just nothing in the performance.
His team selection made no sense either.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:00 pm
Im gonna be a bit controversial here but I honestly believe ashford would be more threatening than Brennan in that welsh team i honestly think hes awful
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:02 pm
Blue since 1981 wrote:Im gonna be a bit controversial here but I honestly believe ashford would be more threatening than Brennan in that welsh team i honestly think hes awful
100% agree and Im not Ashford’s biggest fan
His pace and crosses
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:03 pm
worcester_ccfc wrote:He needs to go. Not saying I expected to win today but there was just nothing in the performance.
His team selection made no sense either.
Ned,
These are the games you have to Win and we could of lost 4/5 nil.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:03 pm
Blue since 1981 wrote:Im gonna be a bit controversial here but I honestly believe ashford would be more threatening than Brennan in that welsh team i honestly think hes awful
I wouldn't call that controversial in any way.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:05 pm
Blue since 1981 wrote:Im gonna be a bit controversial here but I honestly believe ashford would be more threatening than Brennan in that welsh team i honestly think hes awful
I have been saying that about Johnson he is shite end of, Ashford would have ran at Denmark.and I would have Ashford over Johnson at cardiff every time how he is making a living in football let alone the prem.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:06 pm
worcester_ccfc wrote:He needs to go. Not saying I expected to win today but there was just nothing in the performance.
His team selection made no sense either.
100% agree Ned
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:07 pm
Pathetic performance- glad none of our players were part of it.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:12 pm
I'm absolutely delighted that none of our players are risking injury playing for Wales.
Hopefully he's not picking them for training either!
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:13 pm
Welshman in CA wrote:Blue since 1981 wrote:Im gonna be a bit controversial here but I honestly believe ashford would be more threatening than Brennan in that welsh team i honestly think hes awful
I wouldn't call that controversial in any way.
Yea your probably right but was trying to look at it without my cardiff tinted specs on lol but with rubin Wilson and brooks out and Brennan playing terrible surely cian deserves some minutes in the 10 role
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:13 pm
Very disappointing today and I found it odd that Craig didn’t use Cian Ashford or Joel Colwill in his matchday squad. Those guys are the future, and Colwill in particular, is surely a better option than Charlie Savage?
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:14 pm
Hate to say it, but I think its time to move Bellamy on, he is relying on has beens, he needs to look at the bigger picture.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:19 pm
davids wrote:I'm absolutely delighted that none of our players are risking injury playing for Wales.
Hopefully he's not picking them for training either!

Same here. We dodged a bullet by missing out on him as our manager. Today was Mike Basset stuff; no idea what we were trying to do
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:24 pm
Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:45 pm
Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:46 pm
Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:24 pm
Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:53 pm
Agree that Craig Bellend is very stubborn. His team selection is erratic and doesn't allow for any consistency. The Savage selection was bizare with much better options on the bench. And can somebody explain why he continues to pick Brenda Johnson - he is a total waste with no commitment or endeavour. Bellend out !!!!
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:17 pm
This run of results is Def not good enough:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:03 pm
Wasnt so long ago that some on here wanted bellamy as cardiff manager
Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:08 am
mugsy wrote:Pathetic performance- glad none of our players were part of it.
And did not have the chance to get injured
Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:16 am
I can’t think why he’s not picking players who won one game all season, against a top tier team away. Mind boggles. How did he even get wales playing in the top tie being such a bad manager.
Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:35 am
Howieblue wrote:Hate to say it, but I think its time to move Bellamy on, he is relying on has beens, he needs to look at the bigger picture.
Said this last season when he picked ramsay who had only played 6 games by November and he snubbed rubin
Then he was forced to change coz ramsay got injured and then retired
But most of us knew Ramsay was finished as a player
Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:59 am
Jonesy-valleyboy27 wrote:I can’t think why he’s not picking players who won one game all season, against a top tier team away. Mind boggles. How did he even get wales playing in the top tie being such a bad manager.
I know.
It makes much more sense to pick a player who plays for a team that's won a whole three games in a division lower than we're in who's never played above League 1 level.
That'll work.
Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:12 pm
I wonder if he has a grudge against us regarding the bullying controversy. He's seen to pick players for the squad but other than Lawlor nobody seems to get a look in with Ashford & Joel not even on the bench... I think it probably is time for him to go as he is too stubborn to play what are obviously better players than his favourites and we are sliding down the rankings alarmingly.
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:32 pm
Bluebird For Life wrote:I wonder if he has a grudge against us regarding the bullying controversy. He's seen to pick players for the squad but other than Lawlor nobody seems to get a look in with Ashford & Joel not even on the bench... I think it probably is time for him to go as he is too stubborn to play what are obviously better players than his favourites and we are sliding down the rankings alarmingly.
Who should he be picking from our squad apart from Lawlor. If Rubin was fit there's a good argument for him to play but under normal circumstances if Wilson is available you pick Wilson every time
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:40 pm
Starvinmarvin wrote:Bluebird For Life wrote:I wonder if he has a grudge against us regarding the bullying controversy. He's seen to pick players for the squad but other than Lawlor nobody seems to get a look in with Ashford & Joel not even on the bench... I think it probably is time for him to go as he is too stubborn to play what are obviously better players than his favourites and we are sliding down the rankings alarmingly.
Who should he be picking from our squad apart from Lawlor. If Rubin was fit there's a good argument for him to play but under normal circumstances if Wilson is available you pick Wilson every time
But Wilson isn’t available… Can’t see the point of calling up Ashford and Joel and then they don’t get any minutes.
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:50 pm
Bluebird For Life wrote:Starvinmarvin wrote:Bluebird For Life wrote:I wonder if he has a grudge against us regarding the bullying controversy. He's seen to pick players for the squad but other than Lawlor nobody seems to get a look in with Ashford & Joel not even on the bench... I think it probably is time for him to go as he is too stubborn to play what are obviously better players than his favourites and we are sliding down the rankings alarmingly.
Who should he be picking from our squad apart from Lawlor. If Rubin was fit there's a good argument for him to play but under normal circumstances if Wilson is available you pick Wilson every time
But Wilson isn’t available… Can’t see the point of calling up Ashford and Joel and then they don’t get any minutes.
Rubin isn't either my point was of the players we have who should realistically be getting game time for Wales? There are two games left but regardless do you really think everyone in the squad should play it's international football not under 9's I'd imagine Joel and Ashford are chuffed to be in the squad
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.