Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The jacks

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 pm

2-0 up with 2 minutes 2 go and they concede 2 goals finished 2-2 :laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: The jacks

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:02 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:2-0 up with 2 minutes 2 go and they concede 2 goals finished 2-2 :laughing5: :laughing5:

But what was their possession stats mate, that’s the important thing to them. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:06 pm

93rd minute own goal….. 95th minute own goal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 pm

Hilarious!

Complete meltdown on Planet Swans

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:12 pm

SwanseaBluebird wrote:Hilarious!

Just after 5 pages of how brilliant they are, pages 6 onwards are comedy gold. :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:13 pm

I didn’t watch. If own ly i could have seen it!

It’s ok. I’m here all week

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:22 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Just after 5 pages of how brilliant they are, pages 6 onwards are comedy gold. :bluescarf:

I watched bits of the game, they played some really lovely stuff and deserved to win, but it often doesn't work out like that. They appear to have this soft underbelly that when they concede, their heads drop and they panic, as I think that their mindset especially when winning comfortably is that their possession style trumps all and they've done enough. All they had to do was see the game out in ET but that late OG sent them into meltdown and the equaliser followed in under 2 minutes.

The Planet Swamp meltdown is also great, up to page 5 Swansealona are back and then it's back to calling for Russell Martin's head. A thing of beauty. Schweet Mush.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:25 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I watched bits of the game, they played some really lovely stuff and deserved to win, but it often doesn't work out like that. They appear to have this soft underbelly that when they concede, their heads drop and they panic, as I think that their mindset especially when winning comfortably is that their possession style trumps all and they've done enough. All they had to do was see the game out in ET but that late OG sent them into meltdown and the equaliser followed in under 2 minutes.

The Planet Swamp meltdown is also great, up to page 5 Swansealona are back and then it's back to calling for Russell Martin's head. A thing of beauty. Schweet Mush.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:34 pm

What was the defender doing for the second OG? Harder to find the next that to put it wide. Hilarious :lol: :oops:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:03 am

Shame we not playing this week - Chant -

We Have NG
You have OG

Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Two own goals. Another 'Doube'.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:15 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Two own goals. Another 'Doube'.

:occasion5:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:29 pm

Second goal was a beauty. Better header than Etete's miss on Saturday.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:22 am

Swansea fans calling for Martin's head? He has done very well there with what he has.

I remember they were not fans of Steve Cooper either. Funny club that has a Board with good taste in managers and fans with awful tastes.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:41 pm

:-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.