Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT - "Open your eyes and SEE"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:35 am

I'm missing my spats with Bluebina so I thought I'd post this offering from someone who cares.

Personally I've understood this for a couple of decades now, but totally understand opinions from others, who quite rightly state "This cannot be true"..."Our Govt. is there to protect us"....."The powers that be have OUR interests at heart"

Mmmm.....unfortunately I fear there is a rude awakening to come for many souls. If you are already feeling uneasy and tense about the soaring prices of everything........it's going to get worse.

As the lid on vaccine truth is about to burst open, the truth always comes out in the end, our Govt. are still endorsing jab after jab!!! Either they know something we do not.....or more likely, they've backed a donkey and are doubling down on their losses.

If you cannnot find 10 minutes to watch the clip in it's entirety I understand.....there are so many things in life that require your attention. If you do have 10 minutes to spare I'd appreciate your thoughts, link below. :bluebird:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIpLwia ... nel=GBNews

Re: OT - "Open your eyes and SEE"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:53 am

Pretty much how I see things and have done for a number of years.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:20 am

Gave up after couple minutes but got jist of what he was saying... and we all know that everyone is looking after themselves power companies got hand in your pocket govmnt same banks same in fact not sure there is not one institution that isnt trying to rip you off in some way.. some you can stop others you can't that as always been way of the world so what's new?

Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:52 pm

The Government and every opposition party are lobbied by the same corporations. Those corporations don't give funds to politicians just for the fun of it. They do it for favours in return.

The money in lobbying is so much now that almost all politicians are corrupted. They act on behalf of large corporations and their donors only.

What we are seeing now is the alignment of governments and large corporations who all seeks centralised control. This is a controlled global economic crash, and it's being done on purpose in order to usher in "the new normal". In order to achieve "the new normal" they need to destroy everything first and have us depend on rely on the Government.

People are waking up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. If Coronavirus didn't wake people up, I'm not sure what will.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Gave up after couple minutes but got jist of what he was saying... and we all know that everyone is looking after themselves power companies got hand in your pocket govmnt same banks same in fact not sure there is not one institution that isnt trying to rip you off in some way.. some you can stop others you can't that as always been way of the world so what's new?

Allan, you surprise me....."gave up after a couple of minutes"!!! You of all people have time on your hands? Maybe you just didn't want to hear the message, which is essentially the truth... IMHO. :bluebird:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:01 pm

Doesn't this guy present history programmes?! :?

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:12 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Gave up after couple minutes but got jist of what he was saying... and we all know that everyone is looking after themselves power companies got hand in your pocket govmnt same banks same in fact not sure there is not one institution that isnt trying to rip you off in some way.. some you can stop others you can't that as always been way of the world so what's new?

Allan, you surprise me....."gave up after a couple of minutes"!!! You of all people have time on your hands? Maybe you just didn't want to hear the message, which is essentially the truth... IMHO. :bluebird:

Actually had 5 mins tea break at uhw earlier! but tbh got no time for such nonsense its same theme as your previous attempts at hoodwinking people to believe they've been conned ect..... we all have opinions on things just like people make up own mind on things like vaccines... I certainly dont get led on by gvmnt or anybody else and suspect you don't? Find it strange that people think those that dont have same opinion as you or the like should question the perspective of truth? As they say the truth is what you believe it is.... it's that simple. :thumbup:

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:17 pm

theDelaney88 wrote:Doesn't this guy present history programmes?! :?

He is one of the Presenters on "The Coast"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Irrespective of who’s in power the games rigged. Pfizer made a fortune from the pandemic, the politicians who regulate the drug industry often have shares in the company. Lockheed Martin and Rapier are making a fortune from the war in Ukraine again the politicians who decide the US ( and by extension ours and the rest of NATO) foreign policy are heavily invested in these and similar companies. We give grants to billionaire owned companies basically transferring wealth from ordinary people to rich sociopaths. We are witnessing land grabs in America and Europe, under the guise of reducing carbon, with governments seizing land from farmers. Bill Gates is now the largest landowner in America. Amazon gets more in grants than they pay corporation tax in the U.K. time for Revolution

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:38 pm

This is how a big chunk of the population have been thinking for decades lol - Those who watch GB News would previously have palmed the anti-gov content in the video off as 'hippie/left wing' though so glad to see there is common ground being built! :occasion5:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:54 pm

What a load of tosh. Well written I’d say but that’s all it was a script of his /the writer’s opinion which he’s entitled to. Seen it many times before he’s not saying anything new. Just he’s now trying to do the controlling of us.

Mental. Lol.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:This is how a big chunk of the population have been thinking for decades lol - Those who watch GB News would previously have palmed the anti-gov content in the video off as 'hippie/left wing' though so glad to see there is common ground being built! :occasion5:

Agree.

The sooner we realise that almost all politics is nothing but an empty lie designed to keep us focused on arguing amongst ourselves, rather than paying attention to the corruption that is rife. Since the pandemic it seems that they have become bolder than ever and are starting to say the things that not that long ago was dismissed as conspiracy out in the open.

The end of the democracy will not be televised.

It will be live streamed by the WEF direct from Davos.

Our only hope is to put our differences aside and realise that the true battle is not left vs. right, that is now just a distraction.

It is the elite versus the rest of us.

The irony is that their entire power is a nothing but an illusion and if only enough people understood this, the world would be a much better place.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:This is how a big chunk of the population have been thinking for decades lol - Those who watch GB News would previously have palmed the anti-gov content in the video off as 'hippie/left wing' though so glad to see there is common ground being built! :occasion5:

Agree.

The sooner we realise that almost all politics is nothing but an empty lie designed to keep us focused on arguing amongst ourselves, rather than paying attention to the corruption that is rife. Since the pandemic it seems that they have become bolder than ever and are starting to say the things that not that long ago was dismissed as conspiracy out in the open.

Our only hope is to put our differences aside and realise that the true battle is not left vs. right, that is now just a distraction.

The irony is that their entire power is a nothing but an illusion and if only enough people understood this, the world would be a much better place.

Great post, while we argue over side issues like abortion or trans issues more wealth is transferred to a tiny group of elites.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:39 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Agree.

Absolutely spot on! Posts like yours and this thread as a whole gives me hope the people are finally starting to wake up to what's really going on in the world.

Us ordinary people are getting attacked like never before and when you see how everything is connected, you realise it's the same people at the top behind everything, wanting to dominate and control every aspect of our lives.

It's great we can openly discuss these issues now. We would have been called crackpots for daring to say such things a couple of years ago.

I'm going to post a link to a video, which I think is brilliant for showing how our world is controlled. Blackrock and Vanguard own everything. There are no conspiracies in this video, everyone can look into everything in this video themselves and I would encourage everyone to take a look.
https://rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-who- ... t-see.html

Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:02 am

Good thread this.

Lots more becoming visible now. It’s just a shame that so many have closed minds but that is what the powers that be depend upon.

The people who run their propaganda are magicians. They know human consciousness co-creates reality based on what the mind believes to be true and real. This process is amplified when instilled in the crowd consciousness. They are projecting what they want into your mind so you build it for them.

This explains the constant ‘on-message’ news across the media/social media and the emphasis on ‘trusted sources’/ ‘fact checkers’ etc in concert with widespread censorship and de-platforming.

The quite brilliant Mark Steyn must be on the at-risk list so catch him while you can:

https://t.co/Wa58gYYAod

And on the question of farming and me and you eating bugs and lentils, please read the following Guardian article on what posh fat coont Henry Dimbleby never done a proper day’s work in his life has to say:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... y-dimbleby

Henry Dimbleby told the Guardian that although asking the public to eat less meat – supported by a mix of incentives and penalties – would be politically toxic, it was the only way to meet the country’s climate and biodiversity targets.
“It’s an incredibly inefficient use of land to grow crops, feed them to a ruminant or pig or chicken which then over its lifecycle converts them into a very small amount of protein for us to eat,” he said.

Currently, 85% of agricultural land in England is used for pasture for grazing animals such as cows or to grow food which is then fed to livestock. Dimbleby, the Leon restaurant chain co-founder and a respected voice in Conservative circles, believes a 30% meat reduction over 10 years is required for land to be used sustainably in England. Others go much further: Greenpeace, for example, say we must reduce our meat intake by 70%.

“If we fail on this,” Dimbleby said, “we will fail to meet our biodiversity or climate goals in this country. We also have a huge opportunity to show thought leadership worldwide, and show them that this can be done, that we can farm sustainably and still feed people.”

Dimbleby has authored two government-commissioned reports into the UK’s food system but the white paper that followed, published by Boris Johnson’s government in June, was widely criticised for watering down his key recommendations and contained few new measures to tackle the soaring cost of food, childhood hunger, obesity or the climate emergency.
etc......

And let’s not forget the ‘vaccines’ after effects – but that’s for another post.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:35 pm

Wow didnt know so many people who cant think for themselves are downtrodden fodder for the imperialist masters!! yet yet those who think for themselves have seen the light? Why do people have very low opinion of those that are quite happy with their lives as it is..... all you get when the masses rebel is anarchy and disorder because they dont have leadership just load of individuals looking after themselves making the minions do the dirty work and get arrested just like ex rebellion while the leaders rake in the money from the downtrodden followers.. :old:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Wow didnt know so many people who cant think for themselves are downtrodden fodder for the imperialist masters!! yet yet those who think for themselves have seen the light? Why do people have very low opinion of those that are quite happy with their lives as it is..... all you get when the masses rebel is anarchy and disorder because they dont have leadership just load of individuals looking after themselves making the minions do the dirty work and get arrested just like ex rebellion while the leaders rake in the money from the downtrodden followers.. :old:

Spot on. I tried to say the same but you have articulated it much better. Short of having no leadership which will never or shouldn’t happen there always be the same problems.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Wow didnt know so many people who cant think for themselves are downtrodden fodder for the imperialist masters!! yet yet those who think for themselves have seen the light? Why do people have very low opinion of those that are quite happy with their lives as it is..... all you get when the masses rebel is anarchy and disorder because they dont have leadership just load of individuals looking after themselves making the minions do the dirty work and get arrested just like ex rebellion while the leaders rake in the money from the downtrodden followers.. :old:

Spot on. I tried to say the same but you have articulated it much better. Short of having no leadership which will never or shouldn’t happen there always be the same problems.

People see what they want to see and are usually entrenced depending on personal experiences and/or doctrines

I personally believe we are being 'played' by those at the top; but I agree that little that has ever resulted in anarchic rebellion has led to a better place and usually results in those who can least afford it paying the highest price financially or with their liberty

America is waking up to the fact that they have been 'played' by their self-interested career politicians and we are never far behind their lead...

After their National Debt. accumulated over 200 years plus was $5 trillion before it was doubled in one Presidency by Bush, Jnr. ($5 trillion), doubled again by Obama ($10 trillion) and so far under Biden has added c. $9 trillion

200 plus years to total $5 trillion and only c.20 years more than quadruple it by both political parties! :shock:

To make it worse, interest rates are going through the roof even though the Democrats could legally and unilaterally raise the debt ceiling (only 50% vote needed to push through under special measures) but are deliberately holding out for the usual 60% vote, so they can apportion at some 'blame' to their political foe...

Whose interest are they looking after there, then...? :?

Coming to the UK soon...! :cry:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:32 pm

Alan,
you seem a decent bloke and I understand where you are coming from.

What I would say in response is that the plan is to take away your life as it is today. It will go. It’s not a secret. It’s all been published and broadcast.

Simple as that. They are intent on taking it away.

Burying heads in sand is an option but will not do any of us any good. Why make it easy for the coonts?

At least 25% of the population i.e. millions have not been jabbed and many more have stopped at 2 given the increasing awareness of harm done. The more people that say, ‘No’, the better. The campaign against compulsory vaccination for NHS workers was a huge success and no one got shot.

We can all say ‘No’ to the NWO and should do while we can. The first step is to recognise what is happening and once you do there’s no going back.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:00 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

What I would say in response is that the plan is to take away your life as it is today. It will go. It’s not a secret. It’s all been published and broadcast.

Burying heads in sand is an option but will not do any of us any good. Why make it easy for the coonts?

At least 25% of the population i.e. millions have not been jabbed and many more have stopped at 2 given the increasing awareness of harm done. The more people that say, ‘No’, the better. The campaign against compulsory vaccination for NHS workers was a huge success and no one got shot.

We can all say ‘No’ to the NWO and should do while we can. The first step is to recognise what is happening and once you do there’s no going back.

But the people who are telling you to think like this are from the same mould it be no different just maybe a slightly different group of disgruntled citizens.

Out of curiosity what do you believe is the solution?

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:33 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:Out of curiosity what do you believe is the solution?

All this was predicted 2000 years ago and you can read all about it in a book called the Bible.

So what does the Bible say about a Solution. The 2nd Coming is the Solution. Things are going to get worse but then someone will come along and "safe" the World for a short time then things will get a lot worse before it all comes to an End.

Of course lots and lots will not believe this. That rejection has been prophesised in the Bible. I could explain a few other prophesies but not tonight.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

But the people who are telling you to think like this are from the same mould it be no different just maybe a slightly different group of disgruntled citizens.

:happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:39 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

Nobody is telling me to think ‘like that.’

I have been around a long time and take my information from a wide range of sources and do the radical thing of making up my own mind.

I recommend it as a general approach to life.

My memory and knowledge of history goes way beyond someone’s last tweet or the latest media/celebrity/climate porn news bollox.

I am not sure I have an immediate solution to the awful challenge we all face. However, I will say that realising what is happening is a very good beginning and the more that do so the better. Just say ‘NO.’

There’s a lot more of us then ’them.’

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:55 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

I have been around a long time and take my information from a wide range of sources and do the radical thing of making up my own mind.

My memory and knowledge of history goes way beyond someone’s last tweet or the latest media/celebrity/climate porn news bollox.

I am not sure I have an immediate solution to the awful challenge we all face. However, I will say that realising what is happening is a very good beginning and the more that do so the better. Just say ‘NO.’

And there lies the problem there is no better solution as it stands. The world is far from perfect but it’s certainly not all doom and gloom and probably a way better place with the current governments and leadership than none at all. Any which way round there will always be leaders that people won’t be happy with.

What do you expect people to play as much tax as they think is fair? People to pay the price of goods or services that is fair and affordable for each individual. That would lead to chaos of a different kind.

I see no perfect solution to be honest, what we have although no where near perfect is the envy of a massive % of the planet.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:18 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

And there lies the problem there is no better solution as it stands. The world is far from perfect but it’s certainly not all doom and gloom and probably a way better place with the current governments and leadership than none at all. Any which way round there will always be leaders that people won’t be happy with.

What do you expect people to play as much tax as they think is fair? People to pay the price of goods or services that is fair and affordable for each individual. That would lead to chaos of a different kind.

I see no perfect solution to be honest, what we have although no where near perfect is the envy of a massive % of the planet.

Just returned from a visit to OTIB ahead of tomorrow and I have an early start.

YOUR LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY.
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF MESSING AROUND AT THE MARGINS.
THE FUTURE FOR YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE A HAPPY ONE

Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:39 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

Alan,

Just returned from a visit to OTIB ahead of tomorrow and I have an early start.

YOUR LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY.
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF MESSING AROUND AT THE MARGINS.
THE FUTURE FOR YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE A HAPPY ONE

It’s easy to criticise and point out faults which we can all do in all walks of life. Much harder to do that and come up with solutions that’s the real tricky part.

I’m by no means happy with the way things are at the moment however I have no solution to it, just like the guy in the video pointing out this is wrong that’s wrong but no solution or way forward. If someone did have that people really believed in and wanted that party would be a dead cert for election. As like you said there’s a lot more of us than them, promblem is no one knows a better way. I try to live in the real world and make balanced and rational decisions.

My options are next to none in terms of solving current issues and as alluded to above there’s probably more chance of a second coming before anything else currently on offer. We have to wait a while for that as the first coming needs to happen first.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:50 pm

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

People see what they want to see and are usually entrenced depending on personal experiences and/or doctrines

I personally believe we are being 'played' by those at the top; but I agree that little that has ever resulted in anarchic rebellion has led to a better place and usually results in those who can least afford it paying the highest price financially or with their liberty

America is waking up to the fact that they have been 'played' by their self-interested career politicians and we are never far behind their lead...

After their National Debt. accumulated over 200 years plus was $5 trillion before it was doubled in one Presidency by Bush, Jnr. ($5 trillion), doubled again by Obama ($10 trillion) and so far under Biden has added c. $9 trillion

200 plus years to total $5 trillion and only c.20 years more than quadruple it by both political parties! :shock:

To make it worse, interest rates are going through the roof even though the Democrats could legally and unilaterally raise the debt ceiling (only 50% vote needed to push through under special measures) but are deliberately holding out for the usual 60% vote, so they can apportion at some 'blame' to their political foe...

Whose interest are they looking after there, then...? :?

Coming to the UK soon...! :cry:

When a country such as the UK or the USA borrows money, who is the lender? International bankers? Other countries? Not sure how it works. Probably all leads back to that Jewish family the Rothchilds lol j/k

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:05 am

Look at our system, rich people bribe greedy self serving politicians who then carry out their bidding, it’s called lobbying but in truth it’s just corruption. We pay taxes which are turned into grants and given to multi billionaires, wether it’s Amazon or Aston Martin, the rich get richer while ordinary people see living standards fall. Initially I thought anti vacers were nut jobs but the more I learn about mobs like Pfizer the less likely I am to have another vaccine. NATO have been playing grandmothers footsteps with Russia for decades and the main beneficiaries are the US military industrial complex, Putin is a physcopath but NATO knew where their expansion would inevitably lead. The UN want mass migration to the West from Africa what they should be doing is making Africa better. The WHO are in the pocket of Bill Gates and big pharma. Social media which should be for open discussion is censorious and only push the narrative that further enriches their owners. What’s the solution is I have no idea.

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:29 am

Jock wrote:Look at our system, rich people bribe greedy self serving politicians who then carry out their bidding, it’s called lobbying but in truth it’s just corruption. We pay taxes which are turned into grants and given to multi billionaires, wether it’s Amazon or Aston Martin, the rich get richer while ordinary people see living standards fall. Initially I thought anti vacers were nut jobs but the more I learn about mobs like Pfizer the less likely I am to have another vaccine. NATO have been playing grandmothers footsteps with Russia for decades and the main beneficiaries are the US military industrial complex, Putin is a physcopath but NATO knew where their expansion would inevitably lead. The UN want mass migration to the West from Africa what they should be doing is making Africa better. The WHO are in the pocket of Bill Gates and big pharma. Social media which should be for open discussion is censorious and only push the narrative that further enriches their owners. What’s the solution is I have no idea.

I took agree with all you said. I believe if everything was wiped clean and we started fresh again we would be back to this state maybe new politicians and different companies but still the same core issues.

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Jock wrote:Look at our system, rich people bribe greedy self serving politicians who then carry out their bidding, it’s called lobbying but in truth it’s just corruption. We pay taxes which are turned into grants and given to multi billionaires, wether it’s Amazon or Aston Martin, the rich get richer while ordinary people see living standards fall. Initially I thought anti vacers were nut jobs but the more I learn about mobs like Pfizer the less likely I am to have another vaccine. NATO have been playing grandmothers footsteps with Russia for decades and the main beneficiaries are the US military industrial complex, Putin is a physcopath but NATO knew where their expansion would inevitably lead. The UN want mass migration to the West from Africa what they should be doing is making Africa better. The WHO are in the pocket of Bill Gates and big pharma. Social media which should be for open discussion is censorious and only push the narrative that further enriches their owners. What’s the solution is I have no idea.

I took agree with all you said. I believe if everything was wiped clean and we started fresh again we would be back to this state maybe new politicians and different companies but still the same core issues.

Mark - you make a really good point in that it is easy enough to point out the problems, but a lot harder to outline solutions.

I suppose the first thing is that the more people are aware of things not being as they are supposed to be is that, that awareness in itself as it grows will force the discussion.

However, I understand that is something of a cop out, and what comes next is the important question.

I think it was Allan (I may be wrong am on phone so can't look back up the thread) that said the problem is that the counter argument to trusting the establishment is anarchy. (Apologies if I'm mischaractersing that argument and attributing it to the wrong person btw)

This is however, an argument I agree with. Anarchy is not the way forward. It is not the answer.

For me, the answer is fairly straightforward. In fact, we already have it and we created it. It is our own parliamentary system. Perhaps the US political set up maybe better, but either way there are systems that exist to allow democracy to flourish - and both were proven to work.

However, like any system of governance they are open to corruption. Perhaps it is because of the robustness of the systems that they were able to keep corruption at bay for longer than others (looking at you all of the Marxist variations) but ultimately both systems have ultimately succumbed now to widespread corruption.

So how do we resolve this?

Turning our back on the political systems that have served us well because they have been corrupted might just be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

For me, all we need to shift the power back to the people are two things.

Firstly, transparency.

A suggestion someone made which is ridiculous but I think hits the point hone is that politicians ship be made to wear F1 style outfits that have the logo of every company that has had any financial alignment to them.

Same goes for the 'experts' wouldn't it be useful when deciding whether to trust a decision to see how much they have been given by specific donors?

The information is there if you look for it, but for example say some 'expert' is advocating for more vaccinations we should have kyron (the scrolling bit at the bottom of the news) outlining how much they have been paid by Pfizer, the Gates foundation etc, as he is speaking so we can make a judgement on their statement with a full context.

Second, would be a national news broadcaster that had written into its fundamental statement that they had to by law present with equal airtime both sides of any argument and were not able to show any editorial bias.

These two simple aspects would simply mean that those in power in the existing systems would once more be accountable.

Once politicians understand that they are once more accountable to the people that voted for, not the people in the shadows, who they currently feel allegiance to, a lot of our problems would go away.

Just my thoughts but wanted to try and at least give you some answer as to how it gets fixed rather than just identifying the problem.

:thumbup: