A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swans most popular club in Wales

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:17 am

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... t-22403555

Tell me something i don't know :lol:

Happy Thursday :laughing5:

Re: Swans most popular club in Wales

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:25 am

Forget social media followers. There’s only one way to tell and that’s attendances.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:11 am

Leon1927 wrote:Forget social media followers. There’s only one way to tell and that’s attendances.

boasting 2.8 million followers. Say no more :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:19 am

As mentioned above its a shame that out of 2.8 million followers you barely have anyone go to the stadium

Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:54 am

Igovernor wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Forget social media followers. There’s only one way to tell and that’s attendances.

2.8 million! Hand them the league title right away I say

Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:59 pm

With 2.8m following that means that only 0.5% of people actually attend games.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:With 2.8m following that means that only 0.5% of people actually attend games.

That should read .ooo5% :laughing5:

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:48 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

2.8 million! Hand them the league title right away I say

More than 10 times the population of Swansea :lol: :lol:
Should read Jacks the most popular club in Jackland.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:52 pm

dantheswansman wrote:https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-headlines-andy-scott-22403555

Straws and grasping springs to mind!! Try leaving your bedroom from time to time, how about getting these "followers" to attend a game or two??

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:19 pm

Surely you'll have to expand your little tin pot stadium to get them all in now?.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:25 pm

Makes sense.. if you’re on twitter and read walesonline, chances are you’re a bit of a melvin..

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Good God, considering the whole population of Wales is just over 3 million they must be doing something right if they have 2.8 million eh ?

Or is it the fantasy land of Swansea Town.com

Or maybe the Biased BBC in Wales

If it is true, which I doubt, Most would be followers from somewhere else in the world who have probably never set foot in the "pretty shity little city" as if they had they would never wish to go back there.

Mind you as an old un :old: it always mystifies me how Swansea Town have pulled it off for so many years and if we (CCFC) had expanded our potential correctly over many years, where would we be now as a Capitol City.

Some blame it all on the Rugby here but down west it has as much rugby as we do.

I just get the feeling that the above quote is Desperate and delusional. :laughing6:

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:23 pm

dantheswansman wrote:https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-headlines-andy-scott-22403555

They changed the vote it started of the smelliest club in Wales :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:32 pm

2.8 million - that's alot of family members to have around for Christmas Dinner.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Hi Dan

Hope you are ok and doing well in these strange times we are living in, just a quick one mate and I'm sure its something you are already looking towards but it might be an idea to get a life buddy rather than loging on here to post this.

You got better things to do surely, go and talk to the 2.8 million Swans or something and leave us alone rather than looking like a jealous teenager seeking affirmation

Nos Da 'mush'.