City madness!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City madness!

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Ccfc have put on website every fans need to present covid pass or proof of negative lateral test.... or certificate to say had covid 14 days prior to game ? Now how the fck do they expect to get the fans into
stadium on time ? Each fan would take minimum one minute or more to show documentation with a crowd of 10k for argument sake that would take 10k minutes how many turnstiles are there 30 at best do the maths crazy idea to say every fan needs to show it.... must presume wording is wrong otherwise total carnage to try get all fans in ground within 90mins of game.. :o
pembroke allan

City madness!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: City madness!

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Ccfc have put on website every fans need to present covid pass or proof of negative lateral test.... or certificate to say had covid 14 days prior to game ? Now how the fck do they expect to get the fans into
stadium on time ? Each fan would take minimum one minute or more to show documentation with a crowd of 10k for argument sake that would take 10k minutes how many turnstiles are there 30 at best do the maths crazy idea to say every fan needs to show it.... must presume wording is wrong otherwise total carnage to try get all fans in ground within 90mins of game.. :o

I don't think it's going to be a problem on Saturday if McCarthy is still here !!

Oh well, plenty of unsold food to go to the food banks I guess :roll:
piledriver64

Postby stickywicket » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:37 pm

Wales v All Blacks is going to be interesting. :old: :old:
stickywicket

Postby mugsy » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Don't think it would take a minute for each fan. You would be in the queue at the outer perimeter that is going to be used - as you approach the queue you get your NHS app open onto the QR code which shows its valid and an expiry date. I have screen shotted mine today - so won't even need to open my NHS app - can just show screenshot from my gallery. I didn't go to the away game at Swansea - but I presume they must have had a similar system and haven't heard of problems from there. Will still be arriving by 11am however - just in case! Lol
mugsy

Postby Wayne S » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:39 pm

20 seconds at most for one of those items, not all of them. Plus we do not all turn up at the same time.
Wayne S

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:49 pm

mugsy wrote:Don't think it would take a minute for each fan. You would be in the queue at the outer perimeter that is going to be used - as you approach the queue you get your NHS app open onto the QR code which shows its valid and an expiry date. I have screen shotted mine today - so won't even need to open my NHS app - can just show screenshot from my gallery. I didn't go to the away game at Swansea - but I presume they must have had a similar system and haven't heard of problems from there. Will still be arriving by 11am however - just in case! Lol

Presuming everyone as screen shot their pass
..... if havent ccs is notorious for being bad for fone signal so wont be able to download also got to have efficient stewards to make it go smoothly? Whilst yes should be quick potential for long delays.... as for Swansea did they ask everyone or just randomly as is guidelines..... at hockey other night didn't see anyone showing passes? I was surprised at club saying all fans when in fact it's a random sample needed to be done.
pembroke allan

Postby Blue78 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:59 pm

It’s government policy - if the club don’t put that communication out then run the risk of the government now allowing future events.

At the Welsh test event in June, it was pretty quick. There is no excuse for people not to know about it so as long as people come prepared (paper copy or downloaded to phone), it will help.

There is a lot that can be thrown at the club, but this isn’t one of them.
Blue78

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:15 pm

Blue78 wrote:It’s government policy - if the club don’t put that communication out then run the risk of the government now allowing future events.

At the Welsh test event in June, it was pretty quick. There is no excuse for people not to know about it so as long as people come prepared (paper copy or downloaded to phone), it will help.

Agree about club bit but I'm questioning the actual wording? Whilst passes ect are mandatory checking everyone is not and if club are going to check everyone can they reasonably expect to do it in very short time frame? Test event was minor to doing it with a normal crowd of 14k + arriving couple of hours before game ...
pembroke allan

Postby JJ1927 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Blue78 wrote:It’s government policy - if the club don’t put that communication out then run the risk of the government now allowing future events.

Agree about club bit but I'm questioning the actual wording? Whilst passes ect are mandatory checking everyone is not and if club are going to check everyone can they reasonably expect to do it in very short time frame? Test event was minor to doing it with a normal crowd of 14k + arriving couple of hours before game ...

I think you are right about the fact that they dont have to check everyone. WRU i believe said they would check a sample
JJ1927

Postby NPCF3 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:06 pm

If everyone just got a microchip with all of this data on, it'd be much easier :thumbup:
NPCF3

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:35 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I think you are right about the fact that they dont have to check everyone. WRU i believe said they would check a sample

That's why I questioned city statement it makes out all fans need to show proof of what is required... if that was case no matter how quickly they do it I'm positive they would not get fans in time for ko :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:26 pm

NPCF3 wrote:If everyone just got a microchip with all of this data on, it'd be much easier :thumbup:

I thought that was what the jabs were for...?

Have we been misled by some of the anti-vaxxers on here?

Surely not? :o :shock: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:43 pm

Sven wrote:
NPCF3 wrote:If everyone just got a microchip with all of this data on, it'd be much easier :thumbup:

I thought that was what the jabs were for...?

Have we been misled by some of the anti-vaxxers on here?

Surely not? :o :shock: :laughing6:

Chris it would make life easier ... seen plenty of scifi films with the people microchipped so authorities can keep eye in them ? :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:43 pm

Just make the vaccine mandatory and then all this shite those that are vaccinated have to go through can be thrown out.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Return to General Chat