Please get your jab

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Please get your jab

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:02 pm

maccydee wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:You gonna have to double jabbed to watch the city from 14th October..drakeford announced today vaccine passports required for all events over 10,000 people regardless of whether indoors/outdoors.

Depending on how we do crowds might be below that by then

Think you find it's the actual capacity of the stadium that counts not amount of people in it?
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:39 pm

I'm no expert but i think you can "catch" the spike protein from vaccinated people.
ElyBoy1984

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:49 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I'm no expert but i think you can "catch" the spike protein from vaccinated people.

BUT WITH TWO VACCINATIONS YOU ARE LESS LIKELY TO
maccydee

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:52 am

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:You gonna have to double jabbed to watch the city from 14th October..drakeford announced today vaccine passports required for all events over 10,000 people regardless of whether indoors/outdoors.

Depending on how we do crowds might be below that by then

Think you find it's the actual capacity of the stadium that counts not amount of people in it?

It's all crowds above 10,000, but I have been informed today, if not double jabbed, then a negative lateral flow test 48 hrs before will also suffice, as they realise (at last) that not all people are anti vaxxer, some do have a brain, but have made the choice not to have it, whilst others like myself, would be up in arms at being "victimised " unfairly. Not that I believe anyone should be treated differently tbh, up it's a very tricky thing to get right, you can go to a pub that has a live event and dance the night away, cheek to cheek, but not in a nightclub? Way to many grey areas for me to get my head around, especially around people's actual rights these days.also non seating events outdoors can have 3999 people and that's OK, no need for pass, but 2 more, pass needed? Really, teo more going to push the risk up by how much exactly?

Enough moaning anyway, I can still attend matches, with a little inconvenience of continued test after test each week, which I'm more than happy to accept.Let's hope all the fuss turns out worth it :laughing5: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :old:
bluesince62

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:00 am

Wrong! You have to have a pass for events that are seated over 10k, the bit you missed is you can also attend, providing you provide a negative lateral flow test 48 hrs before. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:24 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote::thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Much better than your usual copy & paste from some obscure website shit I guess. A much more reasoned response.
51F66180-999B-4030-851D-29E5F5B136B9.jpeg

Ever thought of moving to America to the Deep South alongside the other numpties Nukes?

Have you ever thought of getting off your supercilious, regimented high horse and try to understand the majority of this population are not trained to TAKE ORDERS. It might work in your brain, but for the rest of us, we think for ourselves. :bluebird:

Yet the majority of the population have had the vaccine?

Not trained to take orders but have enough sense to know what is good for the rest of the people... or is the majority brainwashed by the gvmnt to the extent they cannot think for themselves like the ones who dont want a vaccine? Sounds very much like the Brexit argument the minority knew what's best for everyone and the majority are sheep following each other.... :old:

That's a poor analogy allan, brexit was close to 50-50 , why is everyone arguing over the jab? It's down to the individual imho, no more no less, I cannot have it, but won't be shunning others away that have, or for that matter haven't, I've lived with risk all my life, and for me, this is another one! In truth, I could catch it from either a person that's jabbed, or not.people are allowed to think differently to others, without being put into boxes. :old: :bluebird:

Boom spot on. Personal choice that is my argument. Don’t care who has it. But it’s my body my choice. And one thing that can’t be argued is there have been deaths from the vaccine and people have been hospitalised. So with that information it has to be personal choice.
But who has the right to single out anyone that decides the risk isn’t great enough of death of covid (around 0.25%) against having the jab ?
Who has been flapping their gums in the past of death by Flu and vaccinations ? Same risk of death. But hey people wait to be told what is important and what isn’t. But for me that is also fine just don’t go telling me what to do because the press and government tell you what to damn do.
Nuclearblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:29 am

maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Some accommodation person in north Wales as banned anyone who has had the vaccines from staying at her place the reason why? She doesn't want to catch the side effects of the vaccinations off the guests ...... she had better not go out otherwise may catch a blood clot or two from vaccinated people By all means ban them for having
vaccine but from catching the side the effects ..:shock: :shock: :shock: :clap:

That's why anti vaxxers do sometimes get bad treatment, some are perfectly sensible, but a lot are total lunatics like the one mentioned above!

And Nukes obviously. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: You kill me lol Coming from someone that said “If witty has it then that’s good enough for me “ priceless.
Nuclearblue

Postby maccydee » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Some accommodation person in north Wales as banned anyone who has had the vaccines from staying at her place the reason why? She doesn't want to catch the side effects of the vaccinations off the guests ...... she had better not go out otherwise may catch a blood clot or two from vaccinated people By all means ban them for having

That's why anti vaxxers do sometimes get bad treatment, some are perfectly sensible, but a lot are total lunatics like the one mentioned above!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You kill me lol Coming from someone that said “If witty has it then that’s good enough for me “ priceless.

The guy who is a professor and has forgotten ten times the amount of medical knowledge all the anti vaxxers in the world combined have ever had.
maccydee

Postby Canton Kev » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:52 am

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

The guy who is a professor and has forgotten ten times the amount of medical knowledge all the anti vaxxers in the world combined have ever had.

Yeah but he’s part of the Marxist global takeover. Real medical knowledge comes Facebook and memes :thumbright:
Canton Kev

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:36 pm

Pregnant women should get a Covid jab after a rise in those without vaccines needing hospital care, Wales' chief medical officer has said. The list is growing of unvaccinated people taking up more & more of nhs beds.... come to a stage where restrictions of some kind will be re introduced and it wont be because of vaccinated people.... :o
pembroke allan

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

You misunderstood what i said Maccy
Attachments
IMG_20210918_155251_759.jpg
IMG_20210918_155251_759.jpg (64.6 KiB) Viewed 5338 times
ElyBoy1984

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:49 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Joseph Mengelle was a medical genius as well. What’s yr point ?
Nuclearblue

Postby RV Casual » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Your not comparing Chris Whitty with Joseph Mengele are you :shock: :?:
RV Casual

Postby maccydee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:58 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I trust him a lot more than you.

Were you with all those buffoons in London yesterday Nukes?
maccydee

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

You just love a good name calling dont you!!! Its called freedom of choice, that was theirs. Leave people alone, or cant you help yourself??
bluesince62

Postby maccydee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:36 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

You just love a good name calling dont you!!! Its called freedom of choice, that was theirs. Leave people alone, or cant you help yourself??

Absolutely agree. And it is my freedom of choice to say they are buffoons.
maccydee

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:You misunderstood what i said Maccy

This is a load of nonsense mate, spread by anti-vaxxer sites :thumbup:

You can't catch covid or Spike protein's from vaccinated people

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... 9430ad55ea
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:35 am

Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:You misunderstood what i said Maccy

This is a load of nonsense mate, spread by anti-vaxxer sites :thumbup:

You can't catch covid or Spike protein's from vaccinated people

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... 9430ad55ea

I meant to say just from them having a vaccine you can't catch corona virus or spike proteins as this is just a part of the actual virus ?

If a vaccinated person later catches covid-19 you can then catch covid-19 from them, although as they are vaccinated they are 40% to 60% less transmissible, so it would be harder than catching it from the unvaccinated.
Bluebina

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:52 pm

ElyBoy1984

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:35 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:https://newestalerts.wordpress.com/2021/06/16/pfizer-confirms-covid-vaccinated-people-can-shed-spike-proteins-and-harm-the-unvaccinated/

Yeah looks really convincing that. Very professional site.
maccydee

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:36 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Really mature! Not!!
bluesince62

Postby maccydee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Really mature! Not!!

And saying not is?
maccydee

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:50 am

maccydee wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:https://newestalerts.wordpress.com/2021/06/16/pfizer-confirms-covid-vaccinated-people-can-shed-spike-proteins-and-harm-the-unvaccinated/

Yeah looks really convincing that. Very professional site.

Anti-vaxxer site, more chance of catching a virus clicking that link than any nightclub :lol:

The article is a load of nonsense :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Scoularite » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:00 pm

by boyo1927 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Everyone has a choice but facts are facts. 110k in UK saved from jabs....personally I find it astonishing and selfish if people don't take the jab for reasons that are not reasonable....if medically advised I get it if not make little.sense to me. But that's my thoughts the minority are not having it and facts are they are likely to get seriously ill or die more than most...

Trouble is they will still get rushed into hospital and it's other people will suffer or die because of their selfishness as it is the other people that have to join the massive waiting list.
Scoularite

Postby Sven » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:49 pm

Scoularite wrote:

Everyone has a choice but facts are facts. 110k in UK saved from jabs....personally I find it astonishing and selfish if people don't take the jab for reasons that are not reasonable....if medically advised I get it if not make little.sense to me. But that's my thoughts the minority are not having it and facts are they are likely to get seriously ill or die more than most...

Trouble is they will still get rushed into hospital and it's other people will suffer or die because of their selfishness as it is the other people that have to join the massive waiting list.

Yup! Cancer waiting lists, as an example, are around 2 years behind where they should be and the best (optimistic) guesstimates say that even if appointments were increased by 15% it would take over a year to catch up; and that isn't time cancer patients can afford to wait... :cry:

Still, the anti-vaxxers know best...! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Mr Ducie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Sven wrote:
Scoularite wrote:

Yup! Cancer waiting lists, as an example, are around 2 years behind where they should be and the best (optimistic) guesstimates say that even if appointments were increased by 15% it would take over a year to catch up; and that isn't time cancer patients can afford to wait... :cry:

This interview from Prof Carl Hennigan gives a fair explanation of the current pathway

https://twitter.com/talkradio/status/14 ... 14305?s=21
Mr Ducie

Postby Sven » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:25 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:
Sven wrote:
Scoularite wrote:

This interview from Prof Carl Hennigan gives a fair explanation of the current pathway

Some fair points but others differ in opinion...

What I have noticed is the numbers if children (and their parents) suddenly getting Covid on return to school; with the parents who contract it suffering the heavier symptoms

A colleague mine, who has been protective shielding to the point of obsession has caught it and is now isolating, so it seems people can run but they can't hide...
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Mr Ducie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:40 pm

Sven wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
Sven wrote:
Scoularite wrote:

Some fair points but others differ in opinion...

What I have noticed is the numbers if children (and their parents) suddenly getting Covid on return to school; with the parents who contract it suffering the heavier symptoms

A colleague mine, who has been protective shielding to the point of obsession has caught it and is now isolating, so it seems people can run but they can't hide...

Most of the PPE people wear is for other peoples reassurance, clearly…. As the interviewer says , UK tests more people per day than Europe combined and PCR tests are renowned for picking up other viruses … I’ve known this for around 16 months but only now are people questioning things…
Mr Ducie

Postby Scoularite » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:49 pm

by Mr Ducie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Found out who he is:-

Professor Carl James Heneghan is a British general practitioner physician, a clinical epidemiologist and a Fellow of Kellogg College. He is the director of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and former Editor-in-Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine

The talkradio is a long hard listen, but basically said:

"the situation is a lot different for children and older people with children not generally being as badly affected and building up natural immunity, as with chickenpox. As older people are much more at risk and have not been able to build up this natural immunity as children, they consequently need the vaccine or they run the risk of the serious consequences associated with Covid."
Scoularite

Postby Mr Ducie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Scoularite wrote:
by Mr Ducie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Found out who he is:-

Professor Carl James Heneghan is a British general practitioner physician, a clinical epidemiologist and a Fellow of Kellogg College. He is the director of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and former Editor-in-Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine

The talkradio is a long hard listen, but basically said:

"the situation is a lot different for children and older people with children not generally being as badly affected and building up natural immunity, as with chickenpox. As older people are much more at risk and have not been able to build up this natural immunity as children, they consequently need the vaccine or they run the risk of the serious consequences associated with Covid."

Yes he does , and that was the government’s original plan also. I’m not sure why there has been a significant change of tact from them, can anyone offer a reasonable explanation?
Mr Ducie

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat