Re: Roath Magic eats Cardiff for supper - youtube

Thu May 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Daft Dave wrote:
Sven wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:You didn't "buy and eat a Cardiff jersey" :thumbup:

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

I'm afraid, I expected more than that :roll: :oops:

Give him credit mun, that was a touch of genius!! :violent2:

For what? Eating the icing of a cake that was cut into a (RED) T-shirt shape with a sort-of Cardiff motive on it?

Sorry, as JonCCFC says, I was expecting the real thing after reading his original statement :thumbup:

And we still don't KNOW it was really him! ;)

Thu May 22, 2014 10:31 pm

What were you expecting him to do? Actually eat a shirt? Preposterous. Love him or loathe him he's been a good sport with this, thought the newspaper was funny. I think a lot of posters need to step back and accept that at the end of the day we share a footballing rivalry and it's nothing personal.

Thu May 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Careful he might be Bulgarian :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: .

Thu May 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Didn't show his face, bottler.

Thu May 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Jinks wrote:Freak fake c**t why didn't you show your face

:lol:

Load of bollocks it is. i believe hes a fake and probably posts under another name on here. australia my arse :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Who you reckon it is then Jinks, if it is not ROATHIE ?

Give me mod powers for 20 minutes and i'll tell you all the posters that use a few names on here :thumbup:
Some jack who apparently gets banned loads and loads of times is now allowed to troll the forum with no ban or warnings hmmm
He's another fake plant like leedsservicecrew and possibly Tanout :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:

Jinks, U really think Roath Magic is a fake plant? I really cant take you serious anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thats ok the feeling is mutual :thumbup: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri May 23, 2014 12:10 am

Loving the fact that posters are criticising Roathie for not showing his face (probably wisely if he wants to walk around Cardiff anytime!!). - Yet most of the members of this message board, me included, use avatars which are not our faces.

Annis is an obvious exception, along with a few others.

What did you expect?

I'm not showing my ugly mug on here, that's a cert. :laughing5:

Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What were you expecting him to do? Actually eat a shirt? Preposterous. Love him or loathe him he's been a good sport with this, thought the newspaper was funny. I think a lot of posters need to step back and accept that at the end of the day we share a footballing rivalry and it's nothing personal.

Actually, I am very "tongue-in-cheek" on this one :thumbup:

Roath Magic has indeed been a very "good sport" in this particular instance and he knows me well enough to appreciate I am simply referring to HIS stated words (as he would do to others who allow him to) in a jocular fashion :thumbright:

As for "still not knowing if it was really him", I would concur with Woodville Willie's post above that Ocertain exceptions apart) we are all pretty much anonymous to all but a few :ayatollah:

Fri May 23, 2014 1:59 am

Pretty funny, must be said. You looked like an interesting combo of samurai and bushwacker though with that facemask/hat combo :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 2:14 am

A fetish for mens faces it seems some have developed :lol:

Ill stick with being the forum stig :thumbup:

Fri May 23, 2014 2:21 am

jeepster wrote:Wasted chance roathie to prove you are in oz,you could have gone to the window and showed the outside. :ayatollah:

That is definitely Australia.

Fri May 23, 2014 6:46 am

Of course it's not serious and I wouldn't have expected him to show his face. I've also never doubted his Aussie claim and I've never seen the big deal of him being over there. But he was so spectacularly wrong after making his bold and confident promise that the result should have been something more in line with showing humility. So what did we get?

A jack wearing a jack shirt, eating a small piece of red icing whilst trying to take the piss of our relegation, yet some on here seem to think he's fulfilled his promise :shock:

Had he worn a Cardiff shirt (after buying it of course) and sat there doing the ayatollah I would have held my hands up and said "fair play". Not the bet I know but something more akin to his promise. He's been let off the hook far too easily and some even to have joined his fan club as a result! :old:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:01 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Of course it's not serious and I wouldn't have expected him to show his face. I've also never doubted his Aussie claim and I've never seen the big deal of him being over there. But he was so spectacularly wrong after making his bold and confident promise that the result should have been something more in line with showing humility. So what did we get?

A jack wearing a jack shirt, eating a small piece of red icing whilst trying to take the piss of our relegation, yet some on here seem to think he's fulfilled his promise :shock:

Had he worn a Cardiff shirt (after buying it of course) and sat there doing the ayatollah I would have held my hands up and said "fair play". Not the bet I know but something more akin to his promise. He's been let off the hook far too easily and some even to have joined his fan club as a result! :old:

spectacularly wrong? :laughing6:

I am the house. The house always wins. :thumbright:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:03 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Of course it's not serious and I wouldn't have expected him to show his face. I've also never doubted his Aussie claim and I've never seen the big deal of him being over there. But he was so spectacularly wrong after making his bold and confident promise that the result should have been something more in line with showing humility. So what did we get?

spectacularly wrong? :laughing6:

About showing some humility? :oops: Would be a good lesson for you young man :old:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:07 am

If humility was a trait we should all use if ever wrong then 100% of this forum would be walking around with their tail between their legs.

Ive been here for years and years - the fact everyone is orgasming after me being wrong on such a trivial issue goes to show exactly the calibre of poster I am and indeed as a result the reason why in fact I above most can indeed be very nonchalant about it.

I am the giver of lessons young man :thumbright:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:18 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:If humility was a trait we should all use if ever wrong then 100% of this forum would be walking around with their tail between their legs.

Ive been here for years and years - the fact everyone is orgasming after me being wrong on such a trivial issue goes to show exactly the calibre of poster I am and indeed as a result the reason why in fact I above most can indeed be very nonchalant about it.

I am the giver of lessons young man :thumbright:

Thats funny, thought it was you who orgasmed after being right :laughing6: No lesson on the horizon, but enjoy yourself.
The higher the climb the longer the fall

Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

Not at all, i go through life being right. hence why i am a resounding success. :thumbup:

If people accepted opinion instead of personally attacking someone over it (especially one with an almost perfect track record) then they deserve a little reminder of their misplaced abuse. If you take that stance then im afraid it may just be something you will have to deal with when the time arrises :thumbright:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:34 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
If people accepted opinion instead of personally attacking someone over it (especially one with an almost perfect track record) then they deserve a little reminder of their misplaced abuse. If you take that stance then im afraid it may just be something you will have to deal with when the time arrises :thumbright:

Exactly my point :thumbup: Lets hope that safety line dosent drag all connected with you when you fall :laughing6:
Good luck

Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 am

I never deal in luck :thumbright:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:42 am

The house that never pays its bets will always win :thumbup:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:47 am

Carpe Diem wrote:The house that never pays its bets will always win :thumbup:

Paid in full young man as the bloke who made the claim has already stated. :thumbright:

however the house that wins far more than it could ever hope to lose will always win whether it causes you upset or not young Carps :thumbup:

Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What were you expecting him to do? Actually eat a shirt? Preposterous. Love him or loathe him he's been a good sport with this, thought the newspaper was funny. I think a lot of posters need to step back and accept that at the end of the day we share a footballing rivalry and it's nothing personal.

I have to say, Roathy sometimes annoys the hell out of me, but most of the time I am on his wavelength and would miss him if he was not here. Oh and he is as funny as hell. :thumbup:

Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 am

Fergy1927 wrote:
jeepster wrote:Wasted chance roathie to prove you are in oz,you could have gone to the window and showed the outside. :ayatollah:

That is definitely Australia.

There was me thinking the Forum only worked in Wales. :bluescarf:

Fri May 23, 2014 11:08 am

Pshhhh confirmed not Aussie

as the video should be upside down and there should be more critters trying to kill you in the video as well.

:twisted:

Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 am

Svenman87 wrote:Pshhhh confirmed not Aussie

as the video should be upside down and there should be more critters trying to kill you in the video as well.

:twisted:

:laughing6:

i found it funny some thought that was the inside of my house. Thats merely my balcony - outside :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Roathie, did you throw up after eating that? I know I would have :laughing6:

Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Well said !! And well done Roathie .. No shame in being wrong once !!
Show me a man that's never made a mistake and I'll show you a man that's never done fまらk all !!

Fri May 23, 2014 2:22 pm

The Welsh Dragon wrote:It didn't look like Australia to me.

Yes off course every house in Australia has kangaroos juming around the front room and u cant get to the kitchen for love or money ss the crocodiles are waiting to jump out of the units when u open them.
And ffs dont turn the tap on as a great white is likley to pop out.
Its a c**t there :?

Fri May 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Sven wrote:

Actually, I am very "tongue-in-cheek" on this one :thumbup:

Roath Magic has indeed been a very "good sport" in this particular instance and he knows me well enough to appreciate I am simply referring to HIS stated words (as he would do to others who allow him to) in a jocular fashion :thumbright:

As for "still not knowing if it was really him", I would concur with Woodville Willie's post above that Ocertain exceptions apart) we are all pretty much anonymous to all but a few :ayatollah:

I thought you were, you have a better sense of humour than most and understand the notion of someone carving up cotton on a plate to eat is ludicrous.

Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 pm

I think Roathie is a very clever person,he knows how to yank every City fans chain he could be a psychology expert with a dossier on all of us. :laughing6: