Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic eats Cardiff for supper - youtube

Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 pm

The prep work, the baking, the jersey, the Oz cereal, the mask, the atmosphere. It was weird but enough of an effort to settle the bet for me. No point in quibbling. Roathie lives for a quibble, so I see it pointless going down that route and indulging him. I hope he baked a lot of those as he might have to eat a few if he carries on with his nonsense. :bluescarf:

Thu May 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Fair play, what a lame attempt at humour that was :laughing6: but all I expected from our Roathy, :laughing6: A couple of observations. Surely you can't be wealthy, living in a dump like that? looks like some log cabin :laughing6: and what's with the mask? who you hiding from? Maybe a dark and embarrassing past? :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Credit where it's due. Funny as f**k

Thu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Of course its a shirt - a shirt doesnt have to be a certain size or made out of a certain material.

and of course i bought it and of course.... I ate it :thumbright:

Sorry folks :thumbright:

Thu May 22, 2014 6:59 pm

jeepster wrote:Wasted chance roathie to prove you are in oz,you could have gone to the window and showed the outside. :ayatollah:

You genuinely think i have a veranda, mozzie net and 2014 sunshine coast telephone book in wales? :D

Ok :D

Thu May 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Jinks wrote:Freak fake c**t why didn't you show your face

:lol:

Load of bollocks it is. i believe hes a fake and probably posts under another name on here. australia my arse :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

A fake what? :?

What a weird post :shock:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Load of bollocks it is. i believe hes a fake and probably posts under another name on here. australia my arse :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

A fake what? :?

What a weird post :shock:

You haven't got the right to call anyone weird after that video :laughing5:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Seems you've made those redturds look buffoons again aussie JB. Keep up the good work, but lets be fair it wouldn't take more than an average IQ to outdo 90% of the clowns who post on here. :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:07 pm

All about perspective, im the fella under the mask - i know im not weird, you guys dont... so more than happy for you lot to think i am :lol:

Just look at some of these replies, they cant be called anything BUT weird :laughing6:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
jeepster wrote:Wasted chance roathie to prove you are in oz,you could have gone to the window and showed the outside. :ayatollah:

You genuinely think i have a veranda, mozzie net and 2014 sunshine coast telephone book in wales? :D

Ok :D

Some nice gaffs in Gower :thumbright:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Certainly is.

Not sure they would require a veranda, day bed, mozzie net and sunshine coast telephone book :laughing6:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Well Roath didn't welch on the bet.

That was funny as xxxx :lol:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Well Roath didn't welch on the bet.

Eh? That's exactly what he's done. If I lost a £100 bet to you then 'paid up' in chocolate coins you wouldn't be impressed. As for being funny, I guess it's each to their own but I won't be watching any comedies you recommend!

Thu May 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Eh? That's exactly what he's done. If I lost a £100 bet to you then 'paid up' in chocolate coins you wouldn't be impressed. As for being funny, I guess it's each to their own but I won't be watching any comedies you recommend!

Dry those eyes carps :lol:

shirts come in all shapes, sizes and... Tastes. £100 is a monetary value :thumbup:
Last edited by Roath_Magic_ on Thu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 22, 2014 7:27 pm

A jersey is a garment that can be worn, look up the definition in any dictionary.
Could that pathetic little bit of icing sugar or marzipan be worn by anyone?
Roathie the welsher!

Re: Roath Magic eats Cardiff for supper - youtub

Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 pm

First_Touch wrote:A jersey is a garment that can be worn, look up the definition in any dictionary.
Could that pathetic little bit of icing sugar or marzipan be worn by anyone?
Roathie the welsher!

Absolutely could be worn, in fact it was tried on by my missus. It was too small so wore it like a broach.

=Garment :thumbright:

How the garment is worn is up to the dresser. :thumbright:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Good morning Roathie :thumbright: That was brilliant, fair play!! :notworthy: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :blob2:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Dry those eyes carps :lol:

shirts come in all shapes, sizes and... Tastes. £100 is a monetary value :thumbup:

Don't worry I never thought for a second you'd get close to doing it, especially with you having form as a welcher and a liar :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Don't worry I never thought for a second you'd get close to doing it, especially with you having form as a welcher and a liar :thumbup:

Thought i said stop crying not start again :lol:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm

:lol: :lol: fair play, stuck to his word! Excellent entertainment from one of the best posters on here :notworthy:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

It wasn't funny at all infact pathetic.. hiding his face only adds to my theory he's a fake and is not really who he makes out to be :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Who you reckon it is then Jinks, if it is not ROATHIE ?

Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Give me mod powers for 20 minutes and i'll tell you all the posters that use a few names on here :thumbup:
Some jack who apparently gets banned loads and loads of times is now allowed to troll the forum with no ban or warnings hmmm
He's another fake plant like leedsservicecrew and possibly Tanout :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 pm

It gets a big thumbs up from me, well done Rothie :thumbup:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Give me mod powers for 20 minutes and i'll tell you all the posters that use a few names on here :thumbup:
Some jack who apparently gets banned loads and loads of times is now allowed to troll the forum with no ban or warnings hmmm

:lol: :lol:

Jinks, U really think Roath Magic is a fake plant? I really cant take you serious anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:41 pm

f*cking dick head show your face you tw*t :sleepy2:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Jinks, U really think Roath Magic is a fake plant? I really cant take you serious anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I've been called many things but never a plant. If you think I'm Annis disguise i'm afraid you're wrong

Thu May 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Tan Out wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Jinks wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

I've been called many things but never a plant. If you think I'm Annis disguise i'm afraid you're wrong

I certainly know that :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Thu May 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Well done Roathy! Where's Castro these days? I miss him!

Thu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm

JonCCFC wrote:You didn't "buy and eat a Cardiff jersey" :thumbup:

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

I'm afraid, I expected more than that :roll: :oops: