Re: Roath Magic eats Cardiff for supper - youtube

Tue May 27, 2014 5:55 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
rontom wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
rontom wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
rontom wrote:
Show me a genuine receipt for the Cardiff city shirt then. you promised to BUY and eat a Cardiff shirt.

Well if you do not class monopoly money as money, how can you class a red piece of marzipan as a Cardiff city shirt.

My fiancee doesnt supply receipts :lol:

Monopoly money isnt money because you cannot spend it. A shirt can be made out of any substance.

Simple really.
\

The promise was that you would buy a Cardiff City shirt and eat it,no matter what bullshit you come out
you have not done what you bragged you would do.

of course i did it, im not sure why you keep saying otherwise.

Maybe i didnt do it the way YOU wanted me to do it, but life is a bit like that sometimes mate 8-)

You were giving a chance by one poster on here to make a donation to a local charity, instead of buying and eating a Cardiff city shirt, but you have instead tried to justify a rather lame attempt of eating marzipan as releasing you from your obligation.

not at all, as ive said, a shirt can be made out of anything. You seem to have the strange opinion that if it isnt cotton then it doesnt count, bit silly really. Didnt lady gaga make a dress from meat?

I find it strange that a person who continually brags about having 3 houses in Australia, numerous businesses and wins thousands every week on betting, would turn down the chance to give a charity £100, but instead ops for such a stupid and idiotic way to try and bamboozle people into thinking he has fulfilled his promise

i give loads of money to charity, if i jumped at the chance to give £1000 to charity everytime for no reason then soon enough i wouldnt have anything left to "brag" about. :laughing6:

I did it, just something you are going to have to come to terms with
:thumbright:

shirt | sh ərt|
noun
a garment for the upper body made of cotton or a similar fabric, with a collar, sleeves, and buttons down the front.
• [usu. with adj. ] a similar garment of stretchable material with few or no buttons, typically worn as casual wear or for sports : a rugby shirt.
PHRASES
keep your shirt on informal don't lose your temper; stay calm.
lose one's shirt informal lose all one's possessions.
the shirt off one's back informal one's last remaining possessions : we share things—we'd give our shirt off our back to another.
DERIVATIVES
shirted adjective [often in combination ] : the black-shirted balladeer.
shirtless adjective
ORIGIN Old English scyrte, of Germanic origin; related to Old Norse skyrta (compare with skirt ), Dutch schort, German Schürze ‘apron,’ also to short ; probably from a base meaning [short garment.]

No mention of marzipan

the lengths people will go...

do people really think he was going to ingest a shirt. like a real, actual shirt? made of cotton or a similar fabric?? it was a bit of fun for goodness sake. I'm just picturing the idea of him on youtube...struggling through eating a real shirt. and people on here going "yep...i'm satisfied" :laughing6:

the aamb - roathie relationship seems to be symbiotic. he f*cking loves the attention and many on here seem to love to give it to him

No they do not think he could eat a actual shirt,it is the fact he said he would, and by eaten a lump of marzipan, he believes he has eaten a shirt.

Tue May 27, 2014 7:18 pm

rontom wrote:

Then he should not have promised to eat it

I didnt promise, i just said i would, and low and behold..... I did :thumbup:

Tue May 27, 2014 7:19 pm

You should be sleeping now, surely :shock:

Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 pm

rontom wrote:No they do not think he could eat a actual shirt,it is the fact he said he would, and by eaten a lump of marzipan, he believes he has eaten a shirt.

I did eat a shirt. The fact you have to search dictionary definitions suggests fashion has left you behind in the dark ages. As we all know gaga made a dress out of meat and designers make shirts all the time out of non cotton material. :thumbright:

"A lump of marzipan" is just as valid as "a lump on cotton" if the determining factor is they are both shirts.... Which they are :thumbright:

Have another go :D

Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Daft Dave wrote:You should be sleeping now, surely :shock:

Approaching 6am. Early bird catches the worm Roddurs ;)

Tue May 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Or as we like to say where we come from. Sad b*stard spends all free time on Internet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 pm

El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Or as we like to say where we come from. Sad b*stard spends all free time on Internet.

You can say it as you wish, it wont make you correct however. In fact ive been on here for about 8 minutes this morning.

Oh the shame :laughing6:

Tue May 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

You can say it as you wish, it wont make you correct however. In fact ive been on here for about 8 minutes this morning.

Oh the shame :laughing6:

You posted three times between 19:18pm and 19:37pm on this thread alone. Strange 8 minutes.
:wave:

Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
rontom wrote:No they do not think he could eat a actual shirt,it is the fact he said he would, and by eaten a lump of marzipan, he believes he has eaten a shirt.

I did eat a shirt. The fact you have to search dictionary definitions suggests fashion has left you behind in the dark ages. As we all know gaga made a dress out of meat and designers make shirts all the time out of non cotton material. :thumbright:

"A lump of marzipan" is just as valid as "a lump on cotton" if the determining factor is they are both shirts.... Which they are :thumbright:

Did you buy that shirt?if you did it was not fit for purpose you could not have worn it to a club as it was to small and also it would melt when you were dancing.So it was not really a shirt was it. the same as chocolate or monopoly money is not really money :thumbright:

Tue May 27, 2014 11:05 pm

El Tel wrote:You posted three times between 19:18pm and 19:37pm on this thread alone. Strange 8 minutes.

Oh look ive posted again, does that mean ive now been here for hours?.... Or does sense tell us that i probably wasnt here and have since come back :lol:

You posted yesterday and now again today, you were here all night?! :laughing6:

Use your brain pal :thumbright:
Last edited by Roath_Magic_ on Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 pm

jeepster wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Did you buy that shirt?if you did it was not fit for purpose you could not have worn it to a club as it was to small and also it would melt when you were dancing.So it was not really a shirt was it. the same as chocolate or monopoly money is not really money :thumbright:

I bought it off my missus who made it, didnt have the heart to tell her it wasnt going to fit. It certainly wouldnt have melted, it was a material used for edible clothing. It was a shirt :bluescarf:

Have another go :thumbup:

Wed May 28, 2014 4:06 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
El Tel wrote:You posted three times between 19:18pm and 19:37pm on this thread alone. Strange 8 minutes.

Oh look ive posted again, does that mean ive now been here for hours?.... Or does sense tell us that i probably wasnt here and have since come back :lol:

Your arguments are getting weaker by the day. Even you must be able to see how pathetic your life has become.

Wed May 28, 2014 4:56 am

El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Your arguments are getting weaker by the day. Even you must be able to see how pathetic your life has become.

Whats weak about that? Surely its common sense isnt it? You have been here all day i gather considering you posted this morning (my time) and still posting now? :laughing6:

Dont get jealous now terrance, everyone can strive to achieve what i have, its my no means unattainable. Dont be bitter, just work hard and use your noggin :thumbup:
now? :laughing6:

Wed May 28, 2014 5:03 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Whats weak about that? Surely its common sense isnt it? You have been here all day i gather considering you posted this morning (my time) and still posting now? :laughing6:

Dont get jealous now terrance, everyone can strive to achieve what i have, its my no means unattainable. Dont be bitter, just work hard and use your noggin :thumbup:
now? :laughing6:

If you are going to take the trouble to speak on first name terms please at least get it right.

Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 am

Still here? :lol:

Its no trouble i can assure you. Terrance is very fitting indeed :D

Wed May 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Still here? :lol:

Its no trouble i can assure you. Terrance is very fitting indeed :D

As is Roach Mad Dick for you.

Wed May 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Hmmm that doesnt actually make sense though, just sounds like 9 year old wafflings. But whatever floats your boat :thumbright:

Damn its 6am again, now ive let the cat out of the bag that ive been on here all day and all night just staring at the screen for 24 hours :laughing6:

Thu May 29, 2014 7:07 am

f**k me u lot are so desperate at trying to prove him wrong .
Keep digging and u might pop up in his living room ffs
Do u realy expect him to eat a f*cking cardiff shirt ?
He did what he said he would do, did any of u ask him what it would be made off? No then u have no case.

Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k me u lot are so desperate at trying to prove him wrong .
Keep digging and u might pop up in his living room ffsDo u realy expect him to eat a f*cking cardiff shirt ?
He did what he said he would do, did any of u ask him what it would be made off? No then u have no case.

SL69 i dont usually think much of your posts (if i can ever read them)
But that was pretty funny :lol:

Thu May 29, 2014 2:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k me u lot are so desperate at trying to prove him wrong .
Keep digging and u might pop up in his living room ffs
Do u realy expect him to eat a f*cking cardiff shirt ?

:lol: :notworthy:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 pm

And hes back

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 pm

8 pages though, not many threads get this far nowadays.

Roathie = hits :lol: :old: