Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic eats Cardiff for supper - youtube

Fri May 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Christ, fat fucker ain't he.

Fri May 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Nice one Roathie :thumbup:
I'ts quite funny how a lot of posters have come round to you. You must be getting soft in the sun.

Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Probably one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Matches the image I had of Roath anyway :lol: did make me laugh though.

Fri May 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What were you expecting him to do? Actually eat a shirt? Preposterous. Love him or loathe him he's been a good sport with this, thought the newspaper was funny. I think a lot of posters need to step back and accept that at the end of the day we share a footballing rivalry and it's nothing personal.

Actually, I am very "tongue-in-cheek" on this one :thumbup:

Roath Magic has indeed been a very "good sport" in this particular instance and he knows me well enough to appreciate I am simply referring to HIS stated words (as he would do to others who allow him to) in a jocular fashion :thumbright:

As for "still not knowing if it was really him", I would concur with Woodville Willie's post above that Ocertain exceptions apart) we are all pretty much anonymous to all but a few :ayatollah:

I thought you were, you have a better sense of humour than most and understand the notion of someone carving up cotton on a plate to eat is ludicrous.

:thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 12:03 am

If your trying to be the stig or not, bottler. :laughing6:

Sat May 24, 2014 12:53 am

DandoCCFC wrote:If your trying to be the stig or not, bottler. :laughing6:

If i bottled something, wouldnt that mean i backed out of doing something?

Did i bottle it by not giving the forum £100,000? Or was it just something never agreed?

I am the forum stig and always will be.

Sat May 24, 2014 12:55 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:If your trying to be the stig or not, bottler. :laughing6:

If i bottled something, wouldnt that mean i backed out of doing something?

Did i bottle it by not giving the forum £100,000? Or was it just something never agreed?

I am the forum stig and always will be.

Didn't show your face Roathie, bottler.

Then again the Stig will be revealed eventually. :thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 12:57 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Didn't show your face Roathie, bottler.

Which bit of my last post confused you then?

The mens faces fetish has become rife :?

Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Didn't show your face Roathie, bottler.

Which bit of my last post confused you then?

The mens faces fetish has become rife :?

Very rife Roathie, we just want to know the real man behind the account.. Why are you hiding your face?!

WE WANT ANSWERS.

Sat May 24, 2014 1:38 am

Have you tried online dating? Far more interactive than a forum designed for monikers.

My opinions will always create intrigue. I am the man of mystery, thats something we will all have to deal with.

Sat May 24, 2014 1:56 am

Blue Legend wrote:Nice one Roathie :thumbup:
I'ts quite funny how a lot of posters have come round to you. You must be getting soft in the sun.

They couldn't not come round to me really.

Ive always said im a good poster and not the troll some tried to depict me as, always known that i will get proven right at a rate rarely seen on these kind of forums and always known ive spoken and continue to speak an abundance of sense... People can only show animosity to that for so long before realising that it is better to embrace it.

Some will always harbour bitter anger that a jack can command so much intrigue and respect (be that spoken or silent) where as they themselves as cardiff fans dont even command. Thats the benefit of not being a sheep and having your own mind, favoured team is irrelevant.

Sat May 24, 2014 6:55 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Ive always said im a good poster and not the troll some tried to depict me as, always known that i will get proven right at a rate rarely seen on these kind of forums and always known ive spoken and continue to speak an abundance of sense... People can only show animosity to that for so long before realising that it is better to embrace it.

Some will always harbour bitter anger that a jack can command so much intrigue and respect (be that spoken or silent) where as they themselves as cardiff fans dont even command. Thats the benefit of not being a sheep and having your own mind, favoured team is irrelevant.

Sounds like you have invented world peace :laughing5: Get off your high horse and honer your statement. Eating a cake toping and not even buying a Cardiff shirt is pathetic even for a low class like you. They even gave you a charity out with a 1000 Pound price tag, which should be small time for a multi millionaire casanova like you :laughing6: No honor, pathetic attempt and surely you can get some decent flooring :laughing5:

Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 am

7Summit wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Sounds like you have invented world peace :laughing5:

"invented" world peace? :laughing6:

Get off your high horse and honer your statement. Eating a cake toping and not even buying a Cardiff shirt is pathetic even for a low class like you.

what are you talking about? Of course i bought it. It wasnt a gift from santa you know :lol:

A short can be made from anything. Ask lady gaga, she made one out of meat didnt she :thumbup:

They even gave you a charity out with a 1000 Pound price tag, which should be small time for a multi millionaire casanova like you :laughing6: No honor, pathetic attempt and surely you can get some decent flooring :laughing5:

eh? Why would i pay £1000 when i already did what i said i would?

As for my flooring, it is a veranda, outside. Its not renovated as of yet, if you want it without new flooring then the guide price of this particular property is 575k. Although id not settle for less than 600k. Want it? :laughing6:

Sat May 24, 2014 7:20 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:The house that never pays its bets will always win :thumbup:

Paid in full young man as the bloke who made the claim has already stated. :thumbright:

however the house that wins far more than it could ever hope to lose will always win whether it causes you upset or not young Carps :thumbup:

Bloody hell you talk some shit! I think you may actually be starting to believe your self-adulation. However, in all honesty I think you've done well with this one, not for what you did but more what you didn't do. As I've said of course nobody expected you to actually eat a shirt, but the ' penance' should have been at least something akin to the humiliating act you promised. Something more pro than anti CCFC, something more ' uncomfortable' for you.

The fact you turned it around into a small token gesture whilst taking the piss out of Cardiff is to your credit. I just despair at the Cardiff fans on here you seem to have fallen for it and let you off the hook so easily. Probably the same kind who end up buying time shares or who send money to help a prince in Nigeria transfer his funds.

Still welched in my eyes, but i don't blame you when so many are easily taken in :roll: :thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 7:22 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
7Summit wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Exactly, sound like :laughing5:

Get off your high horse and honer your statement. Eating a cake toping and not even buying a Cardiff shirt is pathetic even for a low class like you.

what are you talking about? Of course i bought it. It wasnt a gift from santa you know :lol:

A short can be made from anything. Ask lady gaga, she made one out of meat didnt she :thumbup:

If you cant afford one you cant afford one, im ok with that, but you should have just said so

They even gave you a charity out with a 1000 Pound price tag, which should be small time for a multi millionaire casanova like you :laughing6: No honor, pathetic attempt and surely you can get some decent flooring :laughing5:

[color=#0000FF][color=#0000FF]I would. If i had to eat a shirt. And it was for charity to, and even cheap for multi casanova/color]

As for my flooring, it is a veranda, outside. Its not renovated as of yet, if you want it without new flooring then the guide price of this particular property is 575k. Although id not settle for less than 600k. Want it? :laughing6:

Cheers, im very happy in my modesty priced 250k property with proper flooring :laughing6:

Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 am

7Summit wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
7Summit wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Exactly, sound like :laughing5:
world peace is an ideology - not something you can invent.

If you cant afford one you cant afford one, im ok with that, but you should have just said so
a meat shirt? Nah you are ok mate.

[color=#0000FF][color=#0000FF]I would. If i had to eat a shirt. And it was for charity to, and even cheap for multi casanova

which is why im rich then isnt it, i dont throw money away when not required.

As for my flooring, it is a veranda, outside. Its not renovated as of yet, if you want it without new flooring then the guide price of this particular property is 575k. Although id not settle for less than 600k. Want it? :laughing6: [/color]
Cheers, im very happy in my modesty priced 250k property with proper flooring :laughing6:
well if you ever fancy an upgrade im sure ill have the property for you :thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 8:20 am

Ginger and a bit chubby. Hmmm.

Sat May 24, 2014 8:20 am

Ginger and a bit chubby. Hmmm.

Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 am

Ginger? Chubby? What were you watching :lol:

Sat May 24, 2014 8:36 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Ginger? Chubby? What were you watching :lol:

That skin tone is of somebody who is definitely ginger or strawberry blonde as you probably like to call it.
Also, yes you do look slightly chubby but it may be the way it has been filmed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 24, 2014 8:52 am

El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Ginger? Chubby? What were you watching :lol:

That skin tone is of somebody who is definitely ginger or strawberry blonde as you probably like to call it.
Also, yes you do look slightly chubby but it may be the way it has been filmed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: jesus christ, columbos job is safe then

Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 am

Personally I care as much about what roathy looks like as I do any other joker on here. Who cares what he looks like, and yes he might have a cholesterol problem, but so do many others on here. Regarding the bet I cant see how any1 would expect him to eat a cotton shirt, fair play to him on all the effort he put into the cake, newspaper and mask.

Sat May 24, 2014 8:58 am

BobbyBlue wrote:Personally I care as much about what roathy looks like as I do any other joker on here. Who cares what he looks like, and yes he might have a cholesterol problem, but so do many others on here. Regarding the bet I cant see how any1 would expect him to eat a cotton shirt, fair play to him on all the effort he put into the cake, newspaper and mask.

Minimum should be to buy one. But i guess im on high expectations :laughing6:

Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 am

7Summit wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Personally I care as much about what roathy looks like as I do any other joker on here. Who cares what he looks like, and yes he might have a cholesterol problem, but so do many others on here. Regarding the bet I cant see how any1 would expect him to eat a cotton shirt, fair play to him on all the effort he put into the cake, newspaper and mask.

I did, it was on the plate. :thumbright:

Sat May 24, 2014 1:31 pm

7Summit wrote:

To be fair, there are plenty of Cardiff dans who won't buy a Cardiff shirt (at least nit the home version).

I don't own a Cardiff red shirt.

Sat May 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
7Summit wrote:

To be fair, there are plenty of Cardiff dans who won't buy a Cardiff shirt (at least nit the home version).

To be fair they dont spend 17 hours a day talking shit on other teams forums, claiming to be the messiah of truth, honor over honor and a supermensch either. Almost forgot, and a multimillionaire playboy from oz :laughing6:

Sat May 24, 2014 2:13 pm

7Summit wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
7Summit wrote:

To be fair they dont spend 17 hours a day talking shit on other teams forums, claiming to be the messiah of truth, honor over honor and a supermensch either. Almost forgot, and a multimillionaire playboy from oz :laughing6:

Thats probably because they arent though in fairness to them :roll: :lol:

Although i dont even know what a playboy means let alone described myself as one.

Have another go. :thumbright:

Sat May 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:As promised folks :thumbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp5eP5- ... ata_player

Roathie always pays his dues :thumbup:

didn't you say you'd buy a city shirt? looks like you made that one tbh :laughing6:

seriously though, well done. very funny :thumbup:

Sat May 24, 2014 2:41 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:As promised folks :thumbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp5eP5- ... ata_player

Roathie always pays his dues :thumbup:

didn't you say you'd buy a city shirt? looks like you made that one tbh :laughing6:

seriously though, well done. very funny :thumbup:

Absolutely did. Missus made it and i bought it.

Was nice too.

Sat May 24, 2014 2:58 pm

7Summit wrote:

Oh and Gareth(wilts) - what prompted you to create a multi anyway? Seems odd after such a long time on the old name.