Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Wilder To Swansea Still 33/1

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:39 am

https://global247news.com/2021/07/29/ch ... nsea-city/

Re: Wilder To Swansea Still 33/1

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Can't see this, my son in law supports the Jacks and said the reason they've missed out on Eustace and the other guy is because they can't offer any money for signings etc so he's resigned to them having Tate as he's the 'cheap option'

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Good Manager Wilder, I wouldn't want him there, Tate on the other hand sounds absolutely amazing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:43 pm

Bluebina wrote:Good Manager Wilder, I wouldn't want him there, Tate on the other hand sounds absolutely amazing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I’d love Tate to get the job. A match mage in heaven.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

Jestrix wrote:Can't see this, my son in law supports the Jacks and said the reason they've missed out on Eustace and the other guy is because they can't offer any money for signings etc so he's resigned to them having Tate as he's the 'cheap option'

yes its why Cooper left { poor squad no budget } why the bigger names rumoured have distanced themselves from it and those who have actually been offered it have turned them down....and on the strength of all of that 12/1 to be relegated with PP seems to be a very good bet ?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:09 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jestrix wrote:Can't see this, my son in law supports the Jacks and said the reason they've missed out on Eustace and the other guy is because they can't offer any money for signings etc so he's resigned to them having Tate as he's the 'cheap option'

yes its why Cooper left { poor squad no budget } why the bigger names rumoured have distanced themselves from it and those who have actually been offered it have turned them down....and on the strength of all of that 12/1 to be relegated with PP seems to be a very good bet ?

Swansea still 5/1 for promotion on sky bet ?
Fulham
15/8
West Brom
2/1
Sheffield Utd
9/4
Bournemouth
10/3
Cardiff
5/1
Middlesbrough
5/1
Nottingham Forest
5/1
Swansea
5/1
Barnsley
6/1
Reading
6/1

Crazy still based on last season I suppose, it's going to be a more unpredictable league than ever this year!

https://m.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-c ... t/27474571