Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Online help. Cheltenham.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 am

I've signed up for coral online after seeing the offer tony put on.
I've singed up but can't see how to claim free bet ??

Re: Online help. Cheltenham.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 am

milly44 wrote:I've signed up for coral online after seeing the offer tony put on.

I've done the same, and was confused also, so I sent them an email and they said the following:

Thank you for your message. Please be advised I can see you have placed the bet (Bet receipt O/2322348/0000001), which is for the Champion Chase. The race is scheduled to be run on the 13th of March at 15.20, and so the bet has not been settled. As per the terms and conditions of the Free Welcome Bet offer: "3. The free bet will be triggered by the settlement of the first qualifying real money bet amount and will not apply to subsequent bets. Void bets do not count towards this promotion." So your free bet will be credited after the bet has been settled. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or another member of the Customer Services team. Kind regards, Russell Coral Customer Service Team
Hope this helps. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Cheers nobber.
I got confused and just stuck to lucky 15 :lol:
With a few separate bets.

Cheltonian 20/1. Ew
And something Poole. 33/1 to busy to look at my bets nobber ;)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

nobber wrote:
milly44 wrote:I've signed up for coral online after seeing the offer tony put on.

I've done the same, and was confused also, so I sent them an email and they said the following:

Thank you for your message. Please be advised I can see you have placed the bet (Bet receipt O/2322348/0000001), which is for the Champion Chase. The race is scheduled to be run on the 13th of March at 15.20, and so the bet has not been settled. As per the terms and conditions of the Free Welcome Bet offer: "3. The free bet will be triggered by the settlement of the first qualifying real money bet amount and will not apply to subsequent bets. Void bets do not count towards this promotion." So your free bet will be credited after the bet has been settled. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or another member of the Customer Services team. Kind regards, Russell Coral Customer Service Team
Hope this helps. :ayatollah:

Cheers nobber :ayatollah: