Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Liverpool to earn me £215??

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Done my accumulator earlier Ipswich, Birmingham, Barnsley, Man U and Liverpool.All won today just the scousers left to play. They're my bogey team always screw me over. Hoping they can come good and do Man City tomorrow I'm due a good win!

Re: Liverpool to earn me £215??

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

Mike - if you have a betfair account,i would lay Liverpool off for a profit mate.
Otherwise good luck to you with the acc :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 am

I have an account with paddy power so i guess i will just have to wait and see.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 am

If you are waiting on one team, then obviously you'd do what tony says, lay Liverpool, work out a stake, and try to make a tidy profit?

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am

How do u mean Craig? Im with PaddyPower not sure i can do that?

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:58 pm

mikestrinati wrote:How do u mean Craig? Im with PaddyPower not sure i can do that?

You could have just used any shop or online book maker to lay Liverpool. Working out how much profit you would have earned had Liverpool won, to find a stake to lay Liverpool.

That way, no matter what the result is, you still would have ended up wit profit (more than the stake you started with! )

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Merlin wrote:
mikestrinati wrote:How do u mean Craig? Im with PaddyPower not sure i can do that?

You could have just used any shop or online book maker to lay Liverpool. Working out how much profit you would have earned had Liverpool won, to find a stake to lay Liverpool.

That way, no matter what the result is, you still would have ended up wit profit (more than the stake you started with! )

Thats a tarts way to gamble although obviously would have paid off yesterday :lol:

Anything less than £500 youve got to let it ride rather than lay it IMO.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Thats a tarts way to gamble although obviously would have paid off yesterday :lol:

We aren't all as brave as you! :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Merlin wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:

We aren't all as brave as you! :lol:

or stupid :lol:

I know what I am like if I laid off £100 of a £200 potential winnings to get back £100 profit either way, and then it wins so it should have been £200, I would then lose the £100 chasing the other £100 I felt I should have won.

:laughing6: