Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Your favourite type of bet or most successful regular bet

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Post here, the bets that you find you tend to have a much more successful hit rate on than others?

Recently, I have found that doing a goals galore/both teams to score on 5 games to be quite reliable. obviously a small amount of research is required as to the teams top scorers/form/weather/injuries etc but don't get too engulfed in research, as a lot of luck is also involved. Any more than 5 games, and it usually is a waste of time. On 5 games, you will usually get odds of between about 8/1 - 15-1 so its worth a spare tenner if you have one laying around!

the other acca I like to do is a 4 fold. (in fact a 4 fold or anything else fold isn't classed as an acca. because if any of your selections in your fold are void it would become a fold less of the original amount) whereas in an acca if a selection is void you can remove it and add a new selection before the event takes place - I think I have those the correct way around might be the other way - Hopefully Tony can confirm!)

I like to pick 4 teams if selections look promising, if not I would tend to go for the double or treble, but odds are obviously better with 4 teams - I regularly manage to find four selections for around 10-1. so always happy with £100 back off a tenner, as I did last week with Watford, Cardiff, Swindon & Leeds! :D

What are your favourite bets that you look at regularly?

Re: Your favourite type of bet or most successful regular be

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm

I've been doing £2 on btts in every championship game every week for a while now and also a £2 on the same in the premiership every Saturday.. Never won :lol: but it's now compulsory :shock: :ayatollah:

Should just follow you ;)

A bigger dilemma for me at the moment is either the 11" air or 13". Any advice apple lord :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Fotball - 2 Goals or More.

NFL - Total Match Pts.

Golf - Top 5 Finish.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

I bet a lot on games 2-2 that I think will have goals in and usually cash out early. Nice little earner.