Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 am

" CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKETS :thumbright:

March 31st is the Deadline for keeping your exact seat for next season.

Sales are the lowest since the Ninian Park days.

Less than a 1,000 so far :shock: at this stage last season sales were passed the 9,000 mark.

I will be renewing mine and my daughters next week :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Anyone else Renewed or Renewing?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: " ITS STILL OUR CLUB/RENEW & SUPPORT THE CITY THROUGH THE GOOD & BAD TIMES " :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I can tell you now these are certainly not the bad times :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: " TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 am

How can a club go from 23,000 ST holders last season to less than 1000 for next season? Where has everyone gone? I have renewed mine already. :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:12 am

Yep 3 of us have renewed

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:14 am

Looks like I'll be living in the midlands by then, due to work, but fully intend on renewing my ticket.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:14 am

Renewed both the wife's and mine yesterday. We support Cardiff City, good, bad or indifferent. Bluebird is for life not just success :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:21 am

Quite happy to let the deadline pass....I want to change seats and be closer to the half way line. Moved from the family to 116 and am fed up with the standing/seating running battle. I think we should have a standing area in the Ninian but I don't want to be there.

Renewing mine and my daughters April 1st when by the look of it 33K will be released for general sale. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:28 am

I am currently in the new upper ninian. Will NOT be renewing up there for next year, but will wait and see what happens nearer next season where can I get seats, prices etc.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 am

Mr Bean wrote:I am currently in the new upper ninian. Will NOT be renewing up there for next year, but will wait and see what happens nearer next season where can I get seats, prices etc.

Was told its not being open next season! Only if big cup game :o

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 am

Mr Bean wrote:I am currently in the new upper ninian. Will NOT be renewing up there for next year, but will wait and see what happens nearer next season where can I get seats, prices etc.

Will be renuing level 4 again! :shock:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:08 am

Already renewed x 4 :bluescarf: :old:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 am

I will be renewing but question the necessity for the club to impose a deadline for same seats when in reality there is no reason to impose one.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:22 am

I'll be going to games, but due to recent financial hardship I won't be able to afford to renew :oops: :|
Hopefully I can afford it next season

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:29 am

Renewed me and grandson you follow your team through any time good or bad people just making lame excuses no money probs for fans when in premier league and what about the ones I don't care if we're in conference as long as we're blue yeh rite make me sick :bluescarf: :

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:32 am

I will renew in the family stand , there was seven of us , but it will be down to three next season
I'm only renewing because my grandsons still want to go
I've had enough of the turmoil at a badly managed club and all the negative headlines
A statement of intent is needed from the club regarding the likes of Manga and Marshall , this will definately have an impact on season ticket sales

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 am

We'll be renewing x6 :ayatollah: . Before the deadline....
through good times and bad times... :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:44 am

will renew, but waiting for the deadline to pass and will then be looking to switch seats, I would imagine there are plenty doing the same?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 am

Renewed my2 on Feb 9th. :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:03 am

I am definitely renewing but I'm switching my seat to the Ninian Stand even though I may not be here next season as there is a very strong possibility of my family and I going back to Tenerife and I will come back for a few games during the season. I really don't mind what division City are in for me to renew as I've been a season ticket holder for donkeys years including the shit times and when I also lived in Tenerife for 10 years and Canada for 18 months I still kept my season ticket going.
Cardiff City for me are for life and NOT just for the successful times and premier league :thumbup:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am

Absolutely no rush at all, you can pick your seat whereas this time last year we were still in the prem and it wasn't a cert we were going down so you had to renew if you didn't want to give your seat up to a glory fan.

For me I will be getting something organised for 117 when am feeling a bit better and hope plenty will follow to try and create a bit of an atmosphere. I think the transfer dealings will have a major impact and show the intent of the club. For me the return to blue badge back and some decent signings is how they could pull in the on the fence fans. You got to remember I'd season ticket sales are poor you will get a good walk up gate if marketed correctly and of course if the football is any good :thumbup:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:" CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Less than a 1,000 so far :shock: at this stage last season sales were passed the 9,000 mark.

I will be renewing mine and my daughters next week :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: " ITS STILL OUR CLUB/RENEW & SUPPORT THE CITY THROUGH THE GOOD & BAD TIMES " :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I can tell you now these are certainly not the bad times :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

If they ok the credit offer i handed in on tuesday.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:" CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Time the club supported the fans, no sign of it therefore no renewal.

Lost total interest in it, football dire, recent results more luck than judgement.

I do not appear in the minority either even though a lot on the messageboards look like renewing.

Good luck to you all for us the horse has bolted and the club needs to get its head out of the sand :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:15 am

Leaving it to the last minute to see what the club's intentions are. If we are going for it I'll renew. If we look like heading for a relegation battle then I wont. I've had quite enough of those over the years. Although I may pick my matches and pay at the gate.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:32 am

Might help if they sent renewal packs out :?

I know a few people are waiting for them.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Might help if they sent renewal packs out :?

I know a few people are waiting for them.

Luke, That is true, I haven't had mine, my wife's or my daughters yet

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:07 pm

My dad and myself have already renewed. :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Been a season ticket holder for donkey's years and started going to watch the city in the late 60's. My letter turned up this morning with application form for me to renew - the envelope was just addressed to 'Cardiff City Supporter'! :oops: :evil:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:12 pm

mugsy wrote:Been a season ticket holder for donkey's years and started going to watch the city in the late 60's. My letter turned up this morning with application form for me to renew - the envelope was just addressed to 'Cardiff City Supporter'! :oops: :evil:

oh dear me, that says it all :oops: we have become a real joke of a club :twisted:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:20 pm

I have had nothing off club about renewing at all, I will renew just not by this deadline what's the rush?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 pm

I still have had nothing off the club about renewing but have renewed today :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

looking forward to supporting the boys with the rest of the loyal supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:52 pm

will renew from family to ninian stand, myself and my son, i have been a ST for 15 years, 5 years for my son now, he deserves a better view.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: