Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLUEBIRDS UNITE!!!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 am

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Re: BLUEBIRDS UNITE!!!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 am

PEOPLE WHO WILLNGLY ACCEPT THE REBRAND !!!

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:43 am

mdblue wrote::sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

The fact that you have neither the club's traditional badge or even their current badge in your picture, shows how little you value the club's identity.

If you're bored by anything to do with Bluebirds Unite then ignore it, because it's only going to get bigger and more prominent. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 am

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 am

Mdblue

Priceless. :laughing6:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

change with the times or become a dinosaur mate. :laughing6:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:49 am

mdblue wrote:change with the times or become a dinosaur mate. :laughing6:

No thanks, I'd prefer to respect our clubs traditions & identity.. "Blue". :lol:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 am

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: fart!!!!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:50 am

Those only a hand full of Unites tho :lol:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Those only a hand full of Unites tho :lol:

You must have large hands then.. :?

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 am

mdblue wrote::old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: fart!!!!

Ok "blue". :thumbup:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

No thanks, I'd prefer to respect our clubs traditions & identity.. "Blue". :lol:

Where do you stand on the badge? That is really the club's identity not a shirt, and that is something that seems to have faded away - apart from everyone who has the tattoo of it :lol:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 am

130 mil we aint in the prem by wearing blue so get used to red or go support portsmouth :old: :old: :old: fart.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am

arri potta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Where do you stand on the badge? That is really the club's identity not a shirt, and that is something that seems to have faded away - apart from everyone who has the tattoo of it :lol:

The identity of a club is a mixture of many things. The primary colour of a club, along with it's crest, nickname and official name are all parts of it.

With the badge & shirt, we've lost two major parts of our identity. Regarding the badge, I'd quite happily accept a new badge from tan that incorporated a dragon, but also kept the bluebird as a major feature, not just an afterthought.

I think it's important that Cardiff City return to their rightful blue kit, as everyone associates CCFC with blue..

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 am

mdblue wrote:130 mil we aint in the prem by wearing blue so get used to red or go support portsmouth :old: :old: :old: fart.

What gives you the right to tell people who to support etc? I could say if you want to support a red prem team, go to Manchester Utd.

:roll:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 am

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am

mdblue wrote::sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Can't debate properly, so resort to this? Okay. :lol:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am

we are red live with it :old: fart

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 pm

mdblue wrote:we are red live with it :old: fart

Still not able to debate maturely? :roll:

If you're a proud red, I suggest you PM Owain and request a username change.

One question, would you prefer to see CCFC in blue? Try not to reply with abuse this time, you aren't a child..

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 pm

wheres the abuse as i said we are red deal with it we are premiere league all you idiots get off your high horses and support the team (CARDIFF CITY) or go away. :old: fart.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 pm

mdblue wrote:wheres the abuse as i said we are red deal with it we are premiere league all you idiots get off your high horses and support the team (CARDIFF CITY) or go away. :old: fart.

So you couldn't answer my question & resorted to abuse (again). :laughing6:

It is possible to support the team and disagree with something the club have done. :thumbup:

Grow up.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 pm

mdblue wrote:wheres the abuse as i said we are red deal with it we are premiere league all you idiots get off your high horses and support the team (CARDIFF CITY) or go away. :old: fart.

Genuine question... are you under, say, 15 years old?

If not then why do you keep putting fart at the end of your posts, it's quite embarrassing, i assume you're just trying to be funny.

If you are under 15 then fair enough.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

:old: fart :old: fart :old: fart :old: fart.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:12 pm

mdblue wrote::old: fart :old: fart :old: fart :old: fart.

Still cannot answer my question then?

You're making yourself look extremely silly. :laughing5:
Last edited by Barry Chuckle on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sorry i am 12.

mdblue wrote::old: fart :old: fart :old: fart :old: fart.

I rest my case about trying to be funny. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Just goes to show how f*cking stupid people are on either side of the argument. I will not accept a mouth breathers opinion even though they are entitled to it.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 pm

red or blue we all support CARDIFF CITY in the premier league so why try to derail it :wave:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

mdblue wrote:red or blue we all support CARDIFF CITY in the premier league so why try to derail it :wave:

Where are people trying to derail it? In what way are they trying to derail it?

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

mdblue wrote:red or blue we all support CARDIFF CITY in the premier league so why try to derail it :wave:

Because we don't just support "Cardiff City in the Premier League". We support Cardiff with their true identity whichever division they're in.

Said it a million times, identity is far more important than what division we're in. Nobody is trying to derail anything, just trying to get the club's identity back.

It's about prioritising.