Camarasa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Camarasa

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Seen a few things on here about not celebrating with the team and walking straight down the tunnel after the game.

Does anyone know anymore on it?
Pissed off about being a sub?
Injury issues playing on his mind?
Sala stuff having an impact?
Annoyed at good form without him?

Just don't want him to distance himself from the group as it may affect him mentally. Hopefully it's nothing and just a off day, but usually he's in amongst it celebrating. :/
Fordy_90

Camarasa

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Camarasa

Postby 65Blue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm

NW on Talksport at 5pm perhaps some one will bring it up
65Blue

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:52 pm

65Blue wrote:NW on Talksport at 5pm perhaps some one will bring it up

Hopefully!!! When there's so much emphasis on togetherness at this time it's sad to see and hear about. The break may help mind
Fordy_90

Postby moonboots » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Fordy_90 wrote:Seen a few things on here about not celebrating with the team and walking straight down the tunnel after the game.

Just don't want him to distance himself from the group as it may affect him mentally. Hopefully it's nothing and just a off day, but usually he's in amongst it celebrating. :/

I noticed that he didn't go absolutely mental like the rest of the players when Zohore scored at the end. That disappointed me. I always look for player reaction.....it says a lot about togetherness and unity. How any City player couldn't go nuts for either of those goals is beyond me.
moonboots

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:36 pm

moonboots wrote:
Fordy_90 wrote:Seen a few things on here about not celebrating with the team and walking straight down the tunnel after the game.

I noticed that he didn't go absolutely mental like the rest of the players when Zohore scored at the end. That disappointed me. I always look for player reaction.....it says a lot about togetherness and unity. How any City player couldn't go nuts for either of those goals is beyond me.

I know it just seems to bring more attention to it given the circumstances, I just hope it's a blip, the only things that have changed are: reids form, sala's death and injury. could be family stuff too, but for him not to go mental is concerning
Fordy_90

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

There’s a lot going on in his personal life right now, no issue with the club or his team-mates.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:44 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:There’s a lot going on in his personal life right now, no issue with the club or his team-mates.

Hmmm I wonder what the issue would be then, he's got a week or so now to get his thoughts together and we will see next game. For someone who was so positive about being here to slump a bit is sad to see, but who knows
Fordy_90

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:51 pm

One to guess is he’s feeling homesick, I believe he was related to that family who’s little boy fell down a narrow hole and died a few weeks back, I think he’s got a lot going on, he’s such a talent mind, hope he gets his head together.
Wolfpac

Postby castleblue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:58 pm

I'd prefer to concentrate of the way he set up the ball for Zahore to score the winning goal. In situations like that it's so easy to panic but he showed real composure and awareness of where Zahore was and the deft rollback for Ken was fantastic.

A hell of a player who is making a huge contribution to the team in my opinion, and on Saturday when Ken scored he can clearly be seen punching the air.

No doubt in my opinion he celebrated the goal.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Wolfpac wrote:One to guess is he’s feeling homesick, I believe he was related to that family who’s little boy fell down a narrow hole and died a few weeks back, I think he’s got a lot going on, he’s such a talent mind, hope he gets his head together.

Oh yeah true, with everything going on with sala even I had forgotten about that, I think in that case it's a mix of everything, sala, that poor child, injury = lots of time to think..... Hopefully he can get himself home, see his family and come back smiling, brutal time all round tbf
Fordy_90

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm

castleblue wrote:I'd prefer to concentrate of the way he set up the ball for Zahore to score the winning goal. In situations like that it's so easy to panic but he showed real composure and awareness of where Zahore was and the deft rollback for Ken was fantastic.

A hell of a player who is making a huge contribution to the team in my opinion, and on Saturday when Ken scored he can clearly be seen punching the air.

Yeah he's still performing which is a bonus, it was just a worry for some and a point for discussion. Maybe he didn't want to get amongst it because of coming back from injury, it was just a post birthed out of concern for his state of mind, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about
Fordy_90

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Hey leave my technical genius alone!! :lol:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:10 pm

castleblue wrote:I'd prefer to concentrate of the way he set up the ball for Zahore to score the winning goal. In situations like that it's so easy to panic but he showed real composure and awareness of where Zahore was and the deft rollback for Ken was fantastic.

This is the way I see it :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:18 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

This is the way I see it :ayatollah:

I wasn't discounting his effort or having a pop at him, just was a little concerned
Fordy_90

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Maybe I just read between the lines too much and got it wrong
Fordy_90

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Well since you raise it, I noticed something which I didn't like much. I might be wrong about this, so maybe someone can look at the video and tell me.
When Ken scored it seemed to me that he shrugged Victor off when he went to congratulate him - barged him away actually. Victor looked understandably upset,and I don't blame him since he set it up. It was very quick so maybe I'm wrong, and I wouldn't have mentioned it except for this thread but I felt very bad for him because he looked dissapointed to say the least .

It's not the first time I've seen Victor left out a bit and the manager should keep an eye on that
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:33 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well since you raise it, I noticed something which I didn't like much. I might be wrong about this, so maybe someone can look at the video and tell me.
When Ken scored it seemed to me that he shrugged Victor off when he went to congratulate him - barged him away actually. Victor looked understandably upset,and I don't blame him since he set it up. It was very quick so maybe I'm wrong, and I wouldn't have mentioned it except for this thread but I felt very bad for him because he looked dissapointed to say the least .

It's not the first time I've seen Victor left out a bit and the manager should keep an eye on that

Interesting, didn't see that, it would make sense, hopefully it was just big Ken thinking about his celebration for months and months wanting to stand in front of the fans to let us know he's back. Fingers crossed it just one of those, excitement /ignorance in the moment sort of things
Last edited by Fordy_90 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fordy_90

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:34 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well since you raise it, I noticed something which I didn't like much. I might be wrong about this, so maybe someone can look at the video and tell me.

It was Ralls he pushed off and that was just to celebrate to the fans... loads of players do it.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby castleblue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Just watched the video again and absolutely nothing like that.

castleblue

Postby Igovernor » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Agree castleblue, Camarassa punched the air and ken ran to our fans people are just looking for something that is not there (sir Jimmy) :laughing6:
Ps he had a kick on the back of his leg off the defender, so maybe he ran down the tunnel to get it seen too
Igovernor

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Igovernor wrote:Agree castleblue, Camarassa punched the air and ken ran to our fans people are just looking for something that is not there (sir Jimmy) :laughing6:
Ps he had a kick on the back of his leg off the defender, so maybe he ran down the tunnel to get it seen too

Sweet I'm glad that there's more info that I missed, I just think the mental health of our players during this time is really important and I felt a bit concerned, with a bit of a discussion it has put me a little more at ease so thank you
Fordy_90

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Igovernor wrote:Agree castleblue, Camarassa punched the air and ken ran to our fans people are just looking for something that is not there (sir Jimmy) :laughing6:

Attention seeking again :thumbup:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Fordy_90 wrote:

Sweet I'm glad that there's more info that I missed, I just think the mental health of our players during this time is really important and I felt a bit concerned, with a bit of a discussion it has put me a little more at ease so thank you

Its definitely important and im sure the club are doing a good job keeping on top of that.

For me, it doesnt matter how much people celebrate as long as they are putting in the performances which Camarasa has. Whitts wasnt exactly one to celebrate even when he was the one scoring :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby Fordy_90 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Fordy_90 wrote:

Its definitely important and im sure the club are doing a good job keeping on top of that.

For me, it doesnt matter how much people celebrate as long as they are putting in the performances which Camarasa has. Whitts wasnt exactly one to celebrate even when he was the one scoring :laughing6:

True true, it was just noticeable because he's usually a bit more animated, but fair play I'll stop stressing now haha
Fordy_90

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:36 pm

No, I wasn't looking for it at all. I said , didn't I ,that I might have been wrong, and I'm glad that I was.
Also , I wasn't influenced by this thread - it was something I thought I'd seen at the time but had thought best not to mention.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 pm

The calm that made him set the goal, also is in the celebration. Some guys are just like that..
He’s just manyana..
rumpo kid

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 pm

It was bloody wet,windy and cold. He is coming back from injury and he appears to be a level headed professional... Probably just getting a rub down ASAP
llan bluebird

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:07 am

I wouldn't read into myself, he set the goal up..
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:02 am

Fordy_90 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:There’s a lot going on in his personal life right now, no issue with the club or his team-mates.

Hmmm I wonder what the issue would be then, he's got a week or so now to get his thoughts together and we will see next game. For someone who was so positive about being here to slump a bit is sad to see, but who knows

Not really our place to know imho,he did punch the air when the 2nd goal went in,he set it up for god's sake,a good few days with family,is what is needed by all of the lads,freshen the minds and get ready for the roller coaster ride,that is my beloved CARDIFF CITY :bluescarf:
bluesince62

Postby Fordy_90 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Fordy_90 wrote:

Not really our place to know imho,he did punch the air when the 2nd goal went in,he set it up for god's sake,a good few days with family,is what is needed by all of the lads,freshen the minds and get ready for the roller coaster ride,that is my beloved CARDIFF CITY :bluescarf:

Yeah totally agree, think I just over analysed little things and got worried about the important run of games
Fordy_90

Next

Return to General Chat