' Neil Warnock / The Cardiff City fans '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 am

Thursday 11th October 2018

Neil Warnock has called the Bluebirds fans his biggest drive this season, saying: "We might not be number one, but I know our fans are."

He cited the incredible support of the travelling 'Barmy Army' at Stamford Bridge, not to mention crowds of more than 30,000 for every Cardiff home game.

If Warnock's men are to have a chance of staving off relegation, they will need that support all season long. It's been nothing short of sensational.
Attachments
Large-5.jpeg
Large-5.jpeg (374.35 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
0_ma.jpg
0_ma.jpg (105.73 KiB) Viewed 4187 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Neil Warnock / The Cardiff City fans '

Postby Kingyccfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:40 am

He’s a clever guy.
Kingyccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

Fb Reply

Gareth Anthony Williams:

My mate is a blades fan and told me how much he is liked and respected by their fans. He told me this a week ago, “he’ll either keep you up or he won’t, in that time he’ll do everything possible to get the best out of every single player he has.

He seems to genuinely love the camaraderie with you Cardiff fans, don’t let the boo boys win if things get difficult, back him, love him and don’t lose him, no other manager can keep the club together like him.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Milkybarkid » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Having followed city from 74 and Warnock being only one of two managers to get us to the top league I will not turn on Warnock even if we get relegated
I may not like some of his decisions he makes from time to time or some of his outbursts that can be comical at times but he has my support For me he is up there with Eddie May as my favourite city managers
Milkybarkid

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 am

Just a shame that him and his team have given nothing for those marvellous fans to cheer about
soldierblue1880

Postby Kingyccfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:Just a shame that him and his team have given nothing for those marvellous fans to cheer about

Ouch.
Kingyccfc

Postby montyblue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm

SOLDIERBLUE 1880
he and the team have given us plenty to shout about are you deaf? You support a team through thick and thin not just when they win , work rate and effort clapping the fans when they come off after giving all they had a bond between supporters players and manager cardiff have the best as far as i can see, or would you prefer the mess at man u or some of the murmuring's at fulham or the quite hush at chelsea .
montyblue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:33 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:Just a shame that him and his team have given nothing for those marvellous fans to cheer about

I liked you better as Louise :lol: But don't cry as this doesn't affect you anyway as you're no fan.
Sneggyblubird

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

I liked you better as Louise :lol: But don't cry as this doesn't affect you anyway as you're no fan.

Spot on.

Fooling no-one but himself.
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'm more of a fan than you shaggy because I tell it how it is not how you want it to be and you obviously suffer from hero syndrome (like others on here)basically you need some one to hero worship,whene Warnock gets the sack or he walks you can worship me if you like but I must insist no tounges
soldierblue1880

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:23 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Spot on.

Fooling no-one but himself.

I don't recognise your name but whoever you are I'm willing to bet that I am capable of running intellectual rings around you so go for it
soldierblue1880

Postby Wayne S » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'm more of a fan than you shaggy because I tell it how it is.....

No you don't.

By saying Warnock and the team have given us fans nothing to cheer about you are totally ignoring last season.
Wayne S

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

By saying Warnock and the team have given us fans nothing to cheer about you are totally ignoring last season.

I thought you would have had the intelligence to realise I was posting about this season but I guess I overestimated your intelligence
soldierblue1880

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Whoever is either doctoring posts or deleting them altogether please stop it unless you can give me a valid reason for doing so
soldierblue1880

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

I thought you would have had the intelligence to realise I was posting about this season but I guess I overestimated your intelligence

The reason we’re struggling is due to the fact we were predicted to come 16th in the Championship last season and some how pulled off one of the biggest overachievements in a single season in the history of the English football pyramid. Oh, that and we have massive debts to pay, hence can’t afford to purchase certain players and have a self-imposed wage structure.
103 Barmy Army

Postby Kingyccfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

The reason we’re struggling is due to the fact we were predicted to come 16th in the Championship last season and some how pulled off one of the biggest overachievements in a single season in the history of the English football pyramid. Oh, that and we have massive debts to pay, hence can’t afford to purchase certain players and have a self-imposed wage structure.

Do you really believe that?
Kingyccfc

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

Do you really believe that?

The part about the biggest achievement in a single season was tounge in cheek, but I thought it would make a nice change from some of the negative drivel. :lol:
103 Barmy Army

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Ignore the plastics
BlueMoon1974

Postby Kingyccfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:45 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Ignore the plastics

What is a plastic?
Kingyccfc

Postby Bluesman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:08 am

If we are in the Championship next season who would you want as manager. Warnock obviously.
Bluesman

Postby Bluesman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:11 am

Plastic's aka Gloria's are the extra 10K people we are getting at home games in the Premiership compared to the Championship.
Bluesman

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:48 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

Slightly over the top :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby Kingyccfc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 am

Bluesman wrote:Plastic's aka Gloria's are the extra 10K people we are getting at home games in the Premiership compared to the Championship.

More like 15k. So what you saying half of our fan base is plastic?
Kingyccfc

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

No you don't.

Slightly over the top :lol:

:lol: I agree, I had my blue tainted glasses on when I wrote it. :thumbup:
103 Barmy Army

Postby BEEP AHM » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Plastic's aka Gloria's are the extra 10K people we are getting at home games in the Premiership compared to the Championship.

Good Question - answer that Bluesman!! people quoting plastic fans this, plastic fans that, are complete f*cking knobs. And that is one fact you can take to the bank :wave: :wave:
BEEP AHM

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:02 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'm more of a fan than you shaggy because I tell it how it is not how you want it to be and you obviously suffer from hero syndrome (like others on here)basically you need some one to hero worship,whene Warnock gets the sack or he walks you can worship me if you like but I must insist no tounges

What's a tounge? Should we all have one? Tongue :lol:
bluesince62

Postby City Slicker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:21 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:

Good Question - answer that Bluesman!! people quoting plastic fans this, plastic fans that, are complete f*cking knobs. And that is one fact you can take to the bank :wave: :wave:

And Vincent Tan may well have ensured we never get any so called "plastics" ever again after this season. Not that we need our support base to grow of course :banghead:
City Slicker

Return to General Chat