Stand up for what is right and sign

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Attachments
43499926_1396194950516555_3561039539248037888_o.jpg
43499926_1396194950516555_3561039539248037888_o.jpg (175.47 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Stand up for what is right and sign

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Just seen all this in the media etc so here is my opinion

I need a rant, so apparently a young soldier who had a selfie with Tommy Robinson has been discharged for uploading it to social media. This young man by joining the army put his life on the line to defend this country and has had his career taken from him.

Above is a photo of Jeremy Corbyn and Gerry Adams (google him if your unsure), yet he’s allowed to head a major political party.

Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London represented known terrorist whilst he was a lawyer yet runs London.

Think what you want of Tommy but how can this poor solider be treated like this !!!!

Rant over, goodnight x
Attachments
3585550B-C189-4D83-BEE7-E8DADA493A3A.jpeg
3585550B-C189-4D83-BEE7-E8DADA493A3A.jpeg (59.15 KiB) Viewed 3492 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:13 pm

great to know that amongst our men going out are groups of islamophobes being sent into predominantly Muslim countries armed with guns and all sorts and then we wonder how cases such as marine A occur
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:49 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:great to know that amongst our men going out are groups of islamophobes being sent into predominantly Muslim countries armed with guns and all sorts and then we wonder how cases such as marine A occur

ah right that's how it works..IN PHOTO =- ISLAMOPHOBE
dogfound

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:36 am

Sky News was told the recruit had a long record of disciplinary problems.

SKY NEWS

Thursday 11th October 2018

"This was the straw that broke the camel's back," a source said.

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, shared a video on Monday of trainee soldiers cheering and singing his name.

He began saying "it's the most honourable morning I've ever had", before panning round to reveal the smiling young men wearing camouflage.

The English Defence League founder, who met the trainees at Watford Gap motorway services, wrote in an accompanying post: "A moment like this makes it all worth while. Today I met real British heroes."

When the footage first emerged, the army said it was aware and "investigating the circumstances surrounding this".

"Anyone who is in breach of the army's values and standards will face administrative action," a spokeswoman said.

"Far-right ideology is completely at odds with the values and ethos of the armed forces.

"The armed forces have robust measures in place to ensure those exhibiting extremist views are neither tolerated nor permitted to serve.

"Values and standards within the army play a vital role in training and development, with personnel completing annual mandatory training."
Attachments
451AE705-F7B5-4CB0-9444-5E35B20CF989.jpeg
451AE705-F7B5-4CB0-9444-5E35B20CF989.jpeg (169.9 KiB) Viewed 3065 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:59 am

Consider this, a British soldier in training, the idea is conformity is it not? to think alike as a squadron. Do all squadies get the idea to post pictures of a well known ANTI-establishment figure on social media?? No it was just one.

Others have enough about them to know that the British Army can not officially condone TR objectives. Even if it might be the case that the working class boys in the army rank and file agree with TR.

You must know who you work for, perhaps a trade would be best for the young man and good luck to him :thumbright: :thumbup:
ThomasC

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:53 am

As far as I know Tommy Robinson's party or movement is perfectly legal.
It is a grave degeneration of our former civilisation that anyone can be singled out and punished for standing next to someone in a photograph.
I'm long past caring about those things we held dear in this country to be honest - I can do nothing in the face of this dumbed down and brainwashed population. However, when I see this sort of witch hunt successfully perpetrated by the treacherous politicians and their media echo chamber I must say that it is truly horrible and entirely repressive of the basic human rights of free speech and association.
The fact that the public will now enthusiastically gang up on the very people who try to defend their rights and freedoms tells you everything you need to know about just how far their learned self loathing has gone
SirJimmySchoular

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:30 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:As far as I know Tommy Robinson's party or movement is perfectly legal.
It is a grave degeneration of our former civilisation that anyone can be singled out and punished for standing next to someone in a photograph.wrong, it's for the misuse of social media, not being in a photograph. Are employers not allowed to disapprove of it's staff liasing with controversial figures?

I'm long past caring about those sack those not adhering to its core values? things we held dear in this country to be honest - I can do nothing in the face of this dumbed down and brainwashed population. ?? However, when I see this sort of witch hunt successfully perpetrated by the treacherous politicians and their media echo chamber I must say that it is truly horrible and entirely repressive of the basic human rights of free speech and association. You can say what you want within reason as a free-man, these signed up to the Army
The fact that the public will now enthusiastically gang up on the very people who try to defend their rights and freedoms again, these are conscripts to the British Army, freedom has already been lost with the men's signatures tells you everything you need to know about just how far their learned self loathing has gone
ThomasC

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 am

what other 'freedom's' would you like British Soldiers to enjoy?? can't get posted to Afghanistan because I got tickets to a game on Saturday??

When I was growing up, I had this vision of you had to do what the Army told you to do
ThomasC

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am

ThomasC wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:As far as I know Tommy Robinson's party or movement is perfectly legal.
It is a grave degeneration of our former civilisation that anyone can be singled out and punished for standing next to someone in a photograph.wrong, it's for the misuse of social media, not being in a photograph. Are employers not allowed to disapprove of it's staff liasing with controversial figures?

I'm long past caring about those sack those not adhering to its core values? things we held dear in this country to be honest - I can do nothing in the face of this dumbed down and brainwashed population. ?? However, when I see this sort of witch hunt successfully perpetrated by the treacherous politicians and their media echo chamber I must say that it is truly horrible and entirely repressive of the basic human rights of free speech and association. You can say what you want within reason as a free-man, these signed up to the Army
The fact that the public will now enthusiastically gang up on the very people who try to defend their rights and freedoms again, these are conscripts to the British Army, freedom has already been lost with the men's signatures tells you everything you need to know about just how far their learned self loathing has gone

For some reason you misquote me a bit.

You seem rather mixed up altogether actually. They're not conscripts, they're 100% volunteers.
It's perfectly true that a serving soldier can be ordered to desist from some otherwise lawful activity, but I rather doubt that anyone had told them not to associate with Tommy Robinson if they happened to bump into him.
Now, once again , it is true that serving soldiers have agreed to all sorts of conditions which do not apply to civilians, but these men are not your slaves ! You seem to regard them as entirely worthless functionaries who will go forth and die when so directed and at the same time be subject to entirely un necessary and unjustifiable constraints in case it offends your political views.
In a whacky era during which we have convicted a man for killing the enemy, it's hardly surprising that we see such dogmatic nonsense unashamedly written, but such nonsense is nonetheless both wrong and loathesome.

The most severe outcome of all this should have been a few words of advice to these boys by a junior commissioned officer warning them of the dangers of giving political fanatics the opportunity to vilify them.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am

ThomasC wrote:what other 'freedom's' would you like British Soldiers to enjoy?? can't get posted to Afghanistan because I got tickets to a game on Saturday??

When I was growing up, I had this vision of you had to do what the Army told you to do

Did you grow up in Germany in 1935 or something ?
That was the whole point of the Nurembourg Trials you know - that simply obeying orders without question is not acceptable.
Obviously we must have good order and discipline, but a soldier has a clear legal and moral duty to question any order which he genuinely considers to be unlawful or excessive.
That way we all stick to the rules you see,and we neither start gassing civilians or riding roughshod over basic human liberties on a whim or as a convenience to placate political despots and avoid tantrums from them.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just seen all this in the media etc so here is my opinion

I need a rant, so apparently a young soldier who had a selfie with Tommy Robinson has been discharged for uploading it to social media. This young man by joining the army put his life on the line to defend this country and has had his career taken from him.

Above is a photo of Jeremy Corbyn and Gerry Adams (google him if your unsure), yet he’s allowed to head a major political party.

Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London represented known terrorist whilst he was a lawyer yet runs London.

Think what you want of Tommy but how can this poor solider be treated like this !!!!

Rant over, goodnight x

Yes, well you know to add to that point a little, would a soldier who posted a picture of himself standing next to either Jeremy Corbyn or Sadiq Khan be discharged ?
Of course he would not, so the offence is clearly not posting a picture with a politician, but only with a politician whose views are forbidden, not by law, but by the intolerant tyrants of the state and its media echo chamber
SirJimmySchoular

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:36 am

Rant over, goodnight x

Gerry Adams has always denied any involvement in the IRA, if that’s what you’re getting at.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

Gerry Adams has always denied any involvement in the IRA, if that’s what you’re getting at.

Well actually I think he's admitted it now and I doubt that anyone in their right mind can ever have believed that
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

Ned, are you serious? Adams was fully involved and has admitted it.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

For some reason you misquote me a bit.

You seem rather mixed up altogether actually. They're not conscripts, they're 100% volunteers.
It's perfectly true that a serving soldier can be ordered to desist from some otherwise lawful activity, but I rather doubt that anyone had told them not to associate with Tommy Robinson if they happened to bump into him.
Now, once again , it is true that serving soldiers have agreed to all sorts of conditions which do not apply to civilians, but these men are not your slaves ! You seem to regard them as entirely worthless functionaries who will go forth and die when so directed and at the same time be subject to entirely un necessary and unjustifiable constraints in case it offends your political views.
In a whacky era during which we have convicted a man for killing the enemy, it's hardly surprising that we see such dogmatic nonsense unashamedly written, but such nonsense is nonetheless both wrong and loathesome.

The most severe outcome of all this should have been a few words of advice to these boys by a junior commissioned officer warning them of the dangers of giving political fanatics the opportunity to vilify them.

ok not conscripts, but volunteers :thumbup: you are right, and I am humble enough to accept that makes me wrong.But that's all it is, the wrong expression used. :thumbup:

Volunteers who sign up to the Armies much more stringent policies than us civvy's
ThomasC

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm

The lad in question had an appalling record and this was the last straw apparently.All the other lads would have almost certainly been spoken to about their future conduct and reminded of their obligations whilst in uniform.
Sneggyblubird

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:54 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:It's perfectly true that a serving soldier can be ordered to desist from some otherwise lawful activity, but I rather doubt that anyone had told them not to associate with Tommy Robinson if they happened to bump into him

they may be young, but I think your being a little disingenuous to claim total ignorance of the situation on their part.
ThomasC

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm

ThomasC wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:It's perfectly true that a serving soldier can be ordered to desist from some otherwise lawful activity, but I rather doubt that anyone had told them not to associate with Tommy Robinson if they happened to bump into him

they may be young, but I think your being a little disingenuous to claim total ignorance of the situation on their part.

What do you mean "total ignorance..... on their part"
This gets worse, you see. Now you appear to be attributing some motive to the soldiers which I don't think we have any reason to assume, and perhaps worse you quite incidentally discriminate between whichever political views they might hold . I'm afraid that you've illustrated perfectly that your own motivation is to punish those who think differently to you.
As I said above, if they'd have been photographed with a more mainstream or left leaning politician we wouldn't have had any of this fuss.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Xcasual » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:great to know that amongst our men going out are groups of islamophobes being sent into predominantly Muslim countries armed with guns and all sorts and then we wonder how cases such as marine A occur

:lol: Have a word with yourself
Xcasual

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Unbelievable! Hypocrisy at its finest!

Armed forces go to war to fight against islamic extremism to create peace for the nations at war.
Tommy robinson campaigns against islamic extremism.

Armed forces lad posts photo with tommy robinson, surely he must think the armed forces and tommy robinsons beliefs are similar since they both disagree with islamic extremism as pointed out by the facts above, YET the one lad gets sacked!? What the hell is going on with our country?????
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby ThomasC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:24 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

What do you mean "total ignorance..... on their part"
This gets worse, you see. Now you appear to be attributing some motive to the soldiers which I don't think we have any reason to assume, and perhaps worse you quite incidentally discriminate between whichever political views they might hold . I'm afraid that you've illustrated perfectly that your own motivation is to punish those who think differently to you.
As I said above, if they'd have been photographed with a more mainstream or left leaning politician we wouldn't have had any of this fuss.

very good :lol:
If you cannot accept the MOD's position on so called 'far right' activists (not my words, but the words of the spokeswoman for the MOD) then this discussion between us must be left to the archives of aamb history :lol: :thumbright:
Whether I have or haven't discriminated on the basis of my my own beliefs is totally irrelevant. The facts are meeting TR got them into a bit of bother.
ThomasC

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

Well actually I think he's admitted it now and I doubt that anyone in their right mind can ever have believed that

hmmm well clearly one person does.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:14 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

Yes, well you know to add to that point a little, would a soldier who posted a picture of himself standing next to either Jeremy Corbyn or Sadiq Khan be discharged ?
Of course he would not, so the offence is clearly not posting a picture with a politician, but only with a politician whose views are forbidden, not by law, but by the intolerant tyrants of the state and its media echo chamber

good post..
I totally don't get any of this TR stuff tbh ..taboo but not illegal
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:17 am

ThomasC wrote:what other 'freedom's' would you like British Soldiers to enjoy?? can't get posted to Afghanistan because I got tickets to a game on Saturday??

most of us grew up knowing servicemen and ex servicemen of different political persuasions..

you grew up in...North Korea.?
dogfound

Postby ThomasC » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:58 am

dogfound wrote:

most of us grew up knowing servicemen and ex servicemen of different political persuasions..

you grew up in...North Korea.?

worse, Cwmbranistan :o :) :thumbup:
ThomasC

Postby wez1927 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:58 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Xcasual » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:13 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

Yeah ok :laughing6:
Xcasual

Postby Jock » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:14 am

There are pictures on line of British Policemen doing the ISIS salute, with known Islamic extremists, strangely there was no fuss about this and no calls for them to be sacked.
Jock

Postby Jock » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Rant over, goodnight x

That evil b*stard has the blood of many innocent people on his hands, so what are you getting at.
Jock

Return to General Chat