I saw the strangest thing in Ponty Park today...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 pm

A group of Around 10 women (30-40 I’d guess) pushing babies’ prays around.
Then one stopped and said ‘Oh dear!’ Picked up the child and began to wind it saying ‘There, there ‘
All sounds pretty normal until I saw that the occupants of all the Parma were plastic dolls.
I mentioned it to a mate about an hour ago and he said that he’d seen 2 women of the same description (with Prams) in Ponty Sainsburys earlier today.
Very strange and eerie.
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I saw the strangest thing in Ponty Park today...

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:15 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:A group of Around 10 women (30-40 I’d guess) pushing babies’ prays around.
Then one stopped and said ‘Oh dear!’ Picked up the child and began to wind it saying ‘There, there ‘
All sounds pretty normal until I saw that the occupants of all the Parma were plastic dolls.
I mentioned it to a mate about an hour ago and he said that he’d seen 2 women of the same description (with Prams) in Ponty Sainsburys earlier today.
Very strange and eerie.

Prams
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:40 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:A group of Around 10 women (30-40 I’d guess) pushing babies’ prays around.
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Are you sure they were dolls? If it was Ponty and the women were aged 30 - 40 it was probably their grandchildren.
Steve Zodiak

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:43 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Are you sure they were dolls? If it was Ponty and the women were aged 30 - 40 it was probably their grandchildren.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Loved that one!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:02 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Loved that one!

I don't know why but it reminded me of something I heard some time ago. A woman on a Ponty council estate who had 12 children (all boys) phoned up the DSS to see if she could get more money because she was in hardship. Because of her special circumstances they agreed to send an inspector around to evaluate.

When he got there he asked for all the children's names.
"Kyle" the woman said
"Ok, that's one" said the inspector " and what's the others names?"
"Kyle" the woman said
"What?" said the inspector, "you've got another called Kyle?'
"They're all called Kyle" said the woman
"Good Grief, and how do you single them out if you want to call them in for dinner, for example?" He asked
"I call them by their surnames" she said.
City Slicker

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:05 am

City Slicker wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Loved that one!

I don't know why but it reminded me of something I heard some time ago. A woman on a Ponty council estate who had 12 children (all boys) phoned up the DSS to see if she could get more money because she was in hardship. Because of her special circumstances they agreed to send an inspector around to evaluate.

"Kyle" the woman said
"Kyle" the woman said
"Good Grief, and how do you single them out if you want to call them in for dinner, for example?" He asked

Even better!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:15 am

I did expect jokes :lol:
It was really odd though
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:51 am

It's easily solved. It was a just a day trip from Morriston...

The little ones in the prams are being reared as future generation Swans supporters :thumbright: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Future Generation Swans.jpg
Future Generation Swans.jpg (18.42 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am

Sven wrote:It's easily solved. It was a just a day trip from Morriston...

The little ones in the prams are being reared as future generation Swans supporters :thumbright: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant, Chris! :notworthy:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:40 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Great grandkids by forty :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 am

City Slicker wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Very strange and eerie.

Prams

Loved that one!

"Kyle" the woman said
"Kyle" the woman said

:laughing6:
Bluebina

Return to General Chat