Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Itv last night Tan and Slade decide on CCFC team

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:21 am

Russell Slade on ITV news last night, Slade said that him and Tan speak through the week, regarding team selection, team formation and player performances,Tam must have a major input then in the team selections.

Re: Itv last night Tan and Slade decide on CCFC team

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 am

Or perhaps Russell Slade is just keeping the owner up to date on things.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Spade said they spoke perhaps twice a week before the game to tell who was playing and once after game to tell him how thing went nothing that was said indicates tan picks team I don't think for one minute tan picks team slade does it and I believe his pride wouldn't have it any other way

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Or perhaps Russell Slade is just keeping the owner up to date on things.

Or perhaps vincent tan is just keeping the manager up to date on things ?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:26 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Or perhaps Russell Slade is just keeping the owner up to I date previousngs.

Yes this as been known for a while tan just wants to be informed what's going on! after previous debacles not surprised.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:Spade said they spoke perhaps twice a week before the game to tell who was playing and once after game to tell him how thing went nothing that was said indicates tan picks team I don't think for one minute tan picks team slade does it and I believe his pride wouldn't have it any other way

So it's Slade that decided to put 3 centre backs on the bench and use Turner as an "emergency striker" when a fully fit Guerra was available. It's also Slade's decision to allow Kim and Harris to jump the queue ahead of Daehli, despite him saying how much he rates Daehli by saying he will only be willing to sell him for a big price. Ok then...

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Getting boring now ,groundhog day springs to mind

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:Getting boring now ,groundhog day springs to mind

It's groundhog day every day when I see you post sticking up for Tan.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Stick up for my club more like unlike some on here

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:15 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Russell Slade on ITV news last night, Slade said that him and Tan speak through the week, regarding team selection, team formation and player performances,Tam must have a major input then in the team selections.

This one has been put to bed. Let it go mun :thumbup:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:20 pm

moonboots wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Russell Slade on ITV news last night, Slade said that him and Tan speak through the week, regarding team selection, team formation and player performances,Tam must have a major input then in the team selections.

This one has been put to bed. Let it go mun :thumbup:

The normal anti club posters dont want to tho

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

I just can't see Tan telling Slade to put our 6 million Euro centre back on the bench, sorry.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:54 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Or perhaps Russell Slade is just keeping the owner up to date on things.

I really hope its just that :thumbright:

I know Tan told him what players to get rid off,but I honestly believed Slade was managing the team on the pitch, lets hope so :thumbright:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I know Tan told him what players to get rid off,but I honestly believed Slade was managing the team on the pitch, lets hope so :thumbright:

Annis tan isn't only owner doing this Liverpool and Sunderland to name two who have similar thing at their clubs! Its modern football like it or not! :thumbup:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Stick up for my club more like unlike some on here

Mmm tonto we are sticking up for club unlike you slagging it off At earliest opportunity! Take look at this board how many anti club posts are there? :thumbup:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis tan isn't only owner doing this Liverpool and Sunderland to name two who have similar thing at their clubs! Its modern football like it or not! :thumbup:

Allan,Ive never said Tan picks the match day team?

But if he is involved then God help us,as he could not manage an under 5's team.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:51 pm

No shit that is news to me !! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 am

Most owners like to know what is going on with how the teams going to play, formations, players in the team etc, and so they should ask the question since they are running it.

Hopefully he wont be telling slade that he has to pick a player, suggesting a player is fine, as long as there is no backlash if hes not chosen.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,Ive never said Tan picks the match day team?

But if he is involved then God help us,as he could not manage an under 5's team.

I fear he has roeders input and advice on what Slade should do if he see's flaws, and he then demands change.

that's what I think is going on