Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Beast Jon Parkin

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Parkin has left fleetwood and joined conference side forest green. Parkin top goal scorer next season!!

Re: The Beast Jon Parkin

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 pm

The Forest Green fans will all be singing, 'Who Ate All The Houmous'. Good luck Parky,top man.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am

Top bloke wish him all the best, would like to see FGR come up Into the league anyway and now even more so! :ayatollah:

Feed the BEAST and he will SCORE! :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 am

Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

mr_nellio wrote:Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.

dont doubt he was a nice chap.............but he was terrible

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

mr_nellio wrote:Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.

Remember him scoring 1 goal at norwich and looking overweight and sluggish coming off the bench........not what we needed at the time.He was a panic buy by jones when he failed to get the big striker.....howard i think from leicester.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Denzil wrote:

Remember him scoring 1 goal at norwich and looking overweight and sluggish coming off the bench........not what we needed at the time.He was a panic buy by jones when he failed to get the big striker.....howard i think from leicester.

yes we were desperate for cover........had he had funds for a real striker i think we would have gone up......

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 am

He was treated shabbily after a good debut.

Seen it happen too many times.