Re: yids

Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:37 pm

oh deary me tut tut :roll:

Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:43 pm

its called banter ....tut tut

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 pm

do you realise how awful that would sound on match of the day with millions of people watching ?

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 am

it would have sounded better than the sounds coming out yesterday....not like the man city game that was a class atmosphere....unlike yesterday......

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 am

:sleepy2:

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:45 am

crewkerne blue wrote:hamas hamas...there's only 1 yassa Arafat....1 yassa arafat

Arafat was nothing to do with Hamas. Arafat's organisation was Fatah, (the largest part of the secular PLO). Fatah rule the West Bank, Hamas rule Gaza. They hate each other's guts. Like, with guns and stuff.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 pm

crewkerne blue wrote:it would have sounded better than the sounds coming out yesterday....not like the man city game that was a class atmosphere....unlike yesterday......

So the atmosphere is already dwindling at the CSS then is it?

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Penguin wrote:
crewkerne blue wrote:it would have sounded better than the sounds coming out yesterday....not like the man city game that was a class atmosphere....unlike yesterday......

Weren't you at the game, penguin?

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

No. I was at Crystal Palace watching the Swans.

I'm not pretending to be a Cardiff fan. Never have.

Also, it's a genuine question because someone on another thread previously was questioning me when I said that the atmosphere will naturally die down the longer you are in the Premier League.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Also, it's a genuine question because someone on another thread previously was questioning me when I said that the atmosphere will naturally die down the longer you are in the Premier League.

Its roath :sleepy2:

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Proper shit thread.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Atmosphere was ok yesterday, but we we were holding on desperately for long periods. It ebbed and flowed with the game, as with most crowds. Ninian Park was not always a cauldron, either. The Man City game was not your average game!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Its roath :sleepy2:

No, it's really not.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:00 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Atmosphere was ok yesterday, but we we were holding on desperately for long periods. It ebbed and flowed with the game, as with most crowds. Ninian Park was not always a cauldron, either. The Man City game was not your average game!

Fair enough. I can appreciate what you're saying. It was brought up on here last week that the atmosphere at Swans v Liverpool was no where near as good as your game v City. I explained that after 3 seasons in the Prem, the atmosphere is bound to be of a lesser standard than the first season and was questioned on it by BiggyG? I think that was him. He basically disagreed with me and it seems that, already, the atmosphere of the City game hasn't been matched by your other home games so far.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:21 pm

It's impossible to judge the atmosphere of a game on TV. I've been watching the City since 1968, (Welsh Cup final v Swansea), and the atmosphere has been pretty good most of the time. We're football fans, and we support our club. Same as you, and every club. Depends how things are going!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Fair enough. I can appreciate what you're saying. It was brought up on here last week that the atmosphere at Swans v Liverpool was no where near as good as your game v City. I explained that after 3 seasons in the Prem, the atmosphere is bound to be of a lesser standard than the first season and was questioned on it by BiggyG? I think that was him. He basically disagreed with me and it seems that, already, the atmosphere of the City game hasn't been matched by your other home games so far.

it didn't match man city no, but it was still above average, and considering we had nothing really to cheer about, i would say it was good!

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Penguin wrote:

it didn't match man city no, but it was still above average, and considering we had nothing really to cheer about, i would say it was good!

Yep, fair enough. I haven't seen any of the highlights from a single minute of any Cardiff home game this season, so i'm not having a go. I was just pointing out how ridiculous the thread was the other day when the OP was slating our atmosphere against Liverpool. I believe it was along the lines of "if that was us, the place would be bouncing". Suddenly, it's Spurs at home and it seems the atmosphere has already declined. It just sums up how clueless some people are.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am

llangainbluebird wrote:It's impossible to judge the atmosphere of a game on TV. I've been watching the City since 1968, (Welsh Cup final v Swansea), and the atmosphere has been pretty good most of the time. We're football fans, and we support our club. Same as you, and every club. Depends how things are going!

Agree with you regarding TV. As above, just proving a point regarding another thread last week. What happened to you then? From Carmarthenshire and a Bluebird?! Dear me. ;)