TOM HUDDLESTONE vs STEPHEN M'BIA

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bakerbluebird » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Cardiff have now been linked with Tottenham's Huddlestone & QPR's M'bia, but which one one you prefer Cardiff to sign and why?

For me, it has to be M'Bia.
Although Huddlestone is also a strong player with a strong presence... I believe that M'Bia could add alot more to our squad in terms
of being stronger & less injury prone

I would be delighted with either of these signings mind... M'Bia was strongly linked with Arsenal at the end of last season so he must be worth the bid although signing M'Bia would probably result in City breaking yet another transfer record...
Adopted player for 2015/16 - Anthony Pilkington
bakerbluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TOM HUDDLESTONE vs STEPHEN M'BIA

Postby norms76 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:Cardiff have now been linked with Tottenham's Huddlestone & QPR's M'bia, but which one one you prefer Cardiff to sign and why?

Although Huddlestone is also a strong player with a strong presence... I believe that M'Bia could add alot more to our squad in terms

I would be delighted with either of these signings mind... M'Bia was strongly linked with Arsenal at the end of last season so he must be worth the bid although signing M'Bia would probably result in City breaking yet another transfer record...

Mbia is in the last year of his contract. I doubt we'd break the bank for him.
norms76

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:Cardiff have now been linked with Tottenham's Huddlestone & QPR's M'bia, but which one one you prefer Cardiff to sign and why?

Good question.

Hmmm not sure TBH but seeing as I know more about Huddlestone I would probably go for him, although you make an excellent point about his injury record.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby robinsonisgod7 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I'd take Huddlestone.

His distribution alone would open up the field for Kimbo and Whitts to get forward more.

M'Bia didn't exactly show himself to be a team player in a struggling QPR side and his discipline was awful. Although I see why Huddlestone might be Injury prone our physio team have more than done well with Bellers.

Add to that Caulker and Frazier being his good friends and his missus coming from Cardiff I think Tom would feel very much at home here and we could have another England cap primed for his best years with us.

:ayatollah:
BLUE ARMY!!
robinsonisgod7

Postby Bray » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Don't know much about mbia but I have been a massive fan of huddlestone for years. His passing distribution and presence would be a great addition to the side.
Bray

Postby DandoCCFC » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Neither.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Double G » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Huddlestone for me, specially if u look at what qpr fans think of Mbia -
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... phane-mbia
Double G

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Huddlestone isn't really a defensive midfielder, very good player tho.
2blue2handle

Postby neeball » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:01 pm

My farther in law is a huge QPR fine, and he long with other QPR fans despise M'Bia. He went missing when they needed him most and was not a team player, like a lot of the QPR squad. I'd be surprised if he passed the MM dossier but perhaps it was the whole setup at QPR that was the issue
neeball

Postby robinsonisgod7 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Double G wrote:Huddlestone for me, specially if u look at what qpr fans think of Mbia -
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... phane-mbia

:laughing5: some good responses there!
BLUE ARMY!!
robinsonisgod7

Postby Cult of Personality » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Huddlestone due to Premier League experience
BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign

on Gary Medel, 9th August.

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol

On Gary Medel, 10th August
Cult of Personality

Postby Igovernor » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Huddlestone isn't really a defensive midfielder, very good player tho.

Actually he is, he sits in front of the back four for spurs :thumbup:
Igovernor

Return to General Chat