I gave you the Danish tank Andreus Cornelius

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ihatealiens » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

More than a month before we signed him and for my next trick "Valon Berisha" - Another whoosh from left field
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valon_Berisha
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/valon ... 45115.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8RVL8griLs
watch this space ;) :ayatollah:
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I gave you the Danish tank Andreus Cornelius

Postby Chip shop Alley » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Interesting. Is this plan B?
Chip shop Alley

Postby redordead » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm

if you get this one your the main man for sure.
redordead

Postby birchblue » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks for some good news. :ayatollah:
birchblue

Postby Jules » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Angina. :shock:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Damien Sandow » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

I would be taken away by this purchase, he is still only a young fellow and coming from a foreign country we could get him at a cheaper price. I hope your information prevails.
The intellectual saviour of the unwashed masses.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
Damien Sandow

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 pm

just saw he had angina thats to do with the heart would he pass a medical :ayatollah:
troobloo3339

Postby thehumblegringo » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm

I know a bit about this lad as I stumbled across him on a tottenham forum a while back. They were saying they wouldnt take a punt on cornelius as it would be too much of a gamble but they would love to sign this lad
thehumblegringo

Postby CitySteve » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 pm

there is no way of knowing the future :lol: :old:
CitySteve

Postby glas » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:just saw he had angina thats to do with the heart would he pass a medical :ayatollah:

Too risky if he had angina.
glas

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Berisha was born in Sweden to Kosovar immigrants of Albanian ethnicity

Fit in well down cardiff :D
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm

ok i'll post it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEfA4zyvZM

first part of the clip he is basically taking the piss out of defenders :lol:
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby ihatealiens » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:Interesting. Is this plan B?

No he's very much plan "A" apparently. I was hearing that we were going in strong for Cornelius more than a month before we signed him. Am hearing the same now about Valon Berisha - fingers crossed on this lad, he's pretty special. Do we want old has beens looking for their last big pay day or talented gifted youngsters with something to prove and a stage to perform in the Premier League? :ayatollah:
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:29 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

No he's very much plan "A" apparently. I was hearing that we were going in strong for Cornelius more than a month before we signed him. Am hearing the same now about Valon Berisha - fingers crossed on this lad, he's pretty special. Do we want old has beens looking for their last big pay day or talented gifted youngsters with something to prove and a stage to perform in the Premier League? :ayatollah:

Know its only a YT video but he looks like he has speed, ball control, good dribbling and can shoot from distance! I know YT video's make people look better than they are but you can take a lot from them. Hope we sign this player.
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Another freekick taker :lol: :ayatollah: :malky:
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

As much as I'm sure we all appreciate your post, this could potentially alert other clubs who previously knew nothing about the player. Unless you know this player has already signed for us, I don't understand why you have posted this as this can only jeopardise our chances of signing him surely? You've just said we are going in strong for him, another club could be keeping tabs on him and now they've read your post, they'll step up their interest to stop us being able to get him on the quiet. Some people may laugh and say "it's only a messageboard", but people will be taking a lot more interest in us now we are a Premiership club.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby neeball » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:49 pm

As much as I'm sure we all appreciate your post, this could potentially alert other clubs who previously knew nothing about the player. Unless you know this player has already signed for us, I don't understand why you have posted this as this can only jeopardise our chances of signing him surely? You've just said we are going in strong for him, another club could be keeping tabs on him and now they've read your post, they'll step up their interest to stop us being able to get him on the quiet. Some people may laugh and say "it's only a messageboard", but people will be taking a lot more interest in us now we are a Premiership club.

He has had trials with Chelsea, man city and villa so think other clubs aware of him already
neeball

Postby quadsas » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Austrian league is awesome, and this guy is indeed very good. May not be Premiership potential yet, and could use some strength training, but he would be a fine signing.
quadsas

Postby Chip shop Alley » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

After doing some research on Valon, i very much agree on your judgement. A very exciting prospect indeed. :)
Chip shop Alley

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Yes im sure scouts at top clubs knew nothing about him :laughing5:
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 pm

neeball wrote:

He has had trials with Chelsea, man city and villa so think other clubs aware of him already

But there may be a club slightly above us/bigger than us, monitoring him thinking something along the lines of "Cardiff have revealed they're stepping up their interest, but we're a more attractive club having been in the Premiership for years and he would choose us ahead of Cardiff if we bid for him, lets put a bid in now before Cardiff get chance to talk to him properly".
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

But if top clubs want him, they would put in a bid and we would not have any chance of getting him anyway would we. :lol:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

But if top clubs want him, they would put in a bid and we would not have any chance of getting him anyway would we. :lol:

listen to yourself mun.
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

listen to yourself mun.

Listen to myself? The top clubs have the scouting network to be aware of every young talent coming through. We are not a top club and teams like ourselves need to go for players within our range which the top clubs don't particularly feel they need, simply because they already have better, more experienced players.

Teams which are not top clubs do not have the scouting network a top club has because of finances and these teams are going to be less aware of some of the talent coming through. These are the teams we are competing with for players and the last thing we want to do is make teams aware of a special looking talent we are going for. Like I say, another team "on the same level as us" could be monitoring this player. All I am saying is it would have been better if we carried on with our business quietly and tried to sign him without revealing anything to alert others.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby AbsolutelyFearless » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 pm

and im saying i think it makes no difference
AbsolutelyFearless

Postby ihatealiens » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 pm

bumpitty bumpitty bump ;) :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
ihatealiens

Postby Kiffa » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 pm

ihatealiens wrote:bumpitty bumpitty bump ;) :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

something happening soon?
Kiffa

Postby Cult of Personality » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:20 pm

ihatealiens wrote:bumpitty bumpitty bump ;) :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Similar position to Ince, so I guess....
BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign

on Gary Medel, 9th August.

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol

On Gary Medel, 10th August
Cult of Personality

Return to General Chat