' Attendance stats 2012/13 Season '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Cult of Personality » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 am

Highest attendance Image

Away following, 10th in Football League, 9th in the Championship :ayatollah:
BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign

on Gary Medel, 9th August.

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol

On Gary Medel, 10th August
Cult of Personality

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Attendance stats

Postby CantonJack » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 am

People complain about our away attendances, but look at some of those clubs below us. Yorkshire, London and Midlands clubs have lower away attendances than us
CantonJack

Postby Cult of Personality » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 am

CantonJack wrote:People complain about our away attendances, but look at some of those clubs below us. Yorkshire, London and Midlands clubs have lower away attendances than us

Exactly, Leeds travel to Hull, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley and Huddersfield etc and they're not exactly far from Derby etc. The Midlands clubs are in heaven considering they don't have to travel far at all to any game really. Brighton's attendance is quite good to be fair considering distances
BiggyG wrote:Do we really need sum1 who gets sent off 4 games a season missing quarter of the campaign

BiggyG wrote:Hope he signs now because iv been givin it the big one to the gypos on facebook lol

Cult of Personality

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 am

Obviously with a bigger stadium we would be top of the average home attendences
BigBadG

Postby cityone » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 am

Have you got the average home attendances????
cityone

Postby kingdong » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 am

BigBadG wrote:Obviously with a bigger stadium we would be top of the average home attendences

It's not obvious. We'd still have to get people to go. Nobody turned up against Barnsley then 1 week later the place was rammed.
kingdong

Postby CantonJack » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 am

Home attendances :ayatollah:

(Assuming we only had 22,000 against Peterborough, not the official 26,000, which would have taken us above Forest)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (177.31 KiB) Viewed 4550 times
CantonJack

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 am

kingdong wrote:
BigBadG wrote:Obviously with a bigger stadium we would be top of the average home attendences

It's not obvious. We'd still have to get people to go. Nobody turned up against Barnsley then 1 week later the place was rammed.

With more season tickets on offer more people would of bought them. And thats why its called an avergae attendance, you think derby was a sellout for barnsley do you lol
BigBadG

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play you don't half talk some shit. We barely sold out any games this year, all bigger stadium would do would look even emptier most of the time.
Barry Chuckle

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Fair play you don't half talk some shit. We barely sold out any games this year, all bigger stadium would do would look even emptier most of the time.

Derby never sold out their stadium once, thats the whole point of average attendance, with a bigger stadium and more ST sold cardiff would no doubt be up in top 3 for AVERAGE attendanes. Standard
BigBadG

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 pm

BigBadG wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Derby never sold out their stadium once, thats the whole point of average attendance, with a bigger stadium and more ST sold cardiff would no doubt be up in top 3 for AVERAGE attendanes. Standard

:lol: so you are saying that, despite us hardly ever selling out this season, we would have had 8k more fans, just by having a bigger ground?

If you think the demand was there last season, why didnt we sell out our 26k stadium that much then?

WHOPPER :roll: :lol:
Barry Chuckle

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Season Tickets and Average Attendance

BEAUTY
BigBadG

Postby Cult of Personality » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
BigBadG wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

:lol: so you are saying that, despite us hardly ever selling out this season, we would have had 8k more fans, just by having a bigger ground?

If you think the demand was there last season, why didnt we sell out our 26k stadium that much then?

WHOPPER :roll: :lol:

I don't even get his point, we had what 5 'sellouts' whole season, Pboro, Palace, Charlton, Forest and Bolton?

Cult of Personality

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 pm

BigBadG wrote:Season Tickets and Average Attendance

BEAUTY

Care to elaborate your point? :lol: there were tickets available for all games... So why didnt these supposed extra ST holders not purchase match day tickets?

The fact that there we very few sell-outs proves that in the 2nd tier, the demand for that number of tickets just isn't there. :thumbup:
Barry Chuckle

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:14 pm

If you did not realise, for bigger games more fans usually turn up, and for the so called 'crap games' less people normally turn up. If cardiff had a bigger stadium they would have filled it, maybe not to the last seat but 95% filled it for the so called 'bigger games'. The attendances would then be averaged out and i have no doubt cardiff would have been higher up average attendance league. If you honestly believe derby sold put 95% off their stadium every game then you truly are deluded
BigBadG

Postby Malky Is My God » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 pm

BigBadG would destroy Chuckles in a fight. I just looked him up on Facebook. I don't think Chuckles realises who he is speaking to. :lol:
Malky Is My God

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 pm

BigBadG wrote:If you did not realise, for bigger games more fans usually turn up, and for the so called 'crap games' less people normally turn up. If cardiff had a bigger stadium they would have filled it, maybe not to the last seat but 95% filled it for the so called 'bigger games'. The attendances would then be averaged out and i have no doubt cardiff would have been higher up average attendance league. If you honestly believe derby sold put 95% off their stadium every game then you truly are deluded

You are making far too many assumptions here. They COULD have turned up to the bigger games all season, for very few games we had a sell out. The attendances we have had recently along with the very few number of sell outs would render your point invalid. :thumbup:
Barry Chuckle

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Malky Is My God wrote:BigBadG would destroy Chuckles in a fight. I just looked him up on Facebook. I don't think Chuckles realises who he is speaking to. :lol:

Well it's a good job that we are both mature enough to have a debate without resorting to physical violence. :roll:

Stop trolling, there's a good lad.
Barry Chuckle

Postby Malky Is My God » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Malky Is My God wrote:BigBadG would destroy Chuckles in a fight. I just looked him up on Facebook. I don't think Chuckles realises who he is speaking to. :lol:

Well it's a good job that we are both mature enough to have a debate without resorting to physical violence. :roll:

Stop trolling, there's a good lad.

Watch who you are speaking to you condescending b*stard. You're not as clever as you think Alex.
Malky Is My God

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm

No ones getting aggressive here 'Malky' we are having a debate
BigBadG

Postby Barry Chuckle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 pm

My point is 'G' is that for your theory to be right, we would have had a lot more sell outs than we had in the championship.

We could totally have a lot more now we are in the premiership.
Barry Chuckle

Postby kingdong » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 pm

BigBadG wrote:
kingdong wrote:

With more season tickets on offer more people would of bought them. And thats why its called an avergae attendance, you think derby was a sellout for barnsley do you lol

1. We didn't sell out of season tickets last year so people didn't want them.
2. I know what average attendance is even if you can't spell it properly :lol:
3. What the f**k has derby not selling out to Barnsley got to do with anything.
kingdong

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Watch out the spelling nerds are about, its hard to spell correctly on my iphone with these sausage fingers, i haven't got my face stuck to my laptop like you mate.

Regarding the barnsley sellout point, i was referring to what he said about cardiff not selling many tickets for barnsley.
BigBadG

Postby kingdong » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

BigBadG wrote:Watch out the spelling nerds are about, its hard to spell correctly on my iphone with these sausage fingers, i haven't got my face stuck to my laptop like you mate.

Regarding the barnsley sellout point, i was referring to what he said about cardiff not selling many tickets for barnsley.

I'm on an iPhone you turd :lol:
They even spell for you so that's a poor excuse.
kingdong

Postby BigBadG » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Not if you turn autocorrect off u turd, and i type so fast and then press submit. Cant even believe we are discussing spelling errors, didnt realise this was an english exam
BigBadG

Postby PtB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm

The games that sold out would most likely have had more people in had we a bigger stadium which in turn would have bumped up the average.

However, we don't.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:People complain about our away attendances, but look at some of those clubs below us. Yorkshire, London and Midlands clubs have lower away attendances than us

Exactly, Leeds travel to Hull, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley and Huddersfield etc and they're not exactly far from Derby etc. The Midlands clubs are in heaven considering they don't have to travel far at all to any game really. Brighton's attendance is quite good to be fair considering distances

Its further for the Jacks to travel yet people say their away support is shit. Can't have it both ways, we should be travelling in bigger numbers END OF.
Bluebird since 1948

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Look I cant stand Leeds, but you have to admit their away support is superb, they still have to travel to Cardiff,Bristol,Ipswich,London Peterborough etc, their team did awful.

Our away support should of been top 3, as our team were runaway leaders for at least 5 months, we never had the restrictions like we use to etc, quite a few away games were pay on the day as the ticket sales were low and sadly that is fact. Yes times are hard, but times are hard in all areas of the country. I still say the rebrand was the reason our away support was poor, as I know hundreds and I mean hundreds who stopped going away, yes some have now returned, but at the start of the season many really did not know what to do.

Boro have travel far and never even made the play offs.

Wolves were relegated and Peterborough who get 6,000 at home are not far away on their away support than us. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby redordead » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Its further for the Jacks to travel yet people say their away support is shit. Can't have it both ways, we should be travelling in bigger numbers END OF.

you kick up a fuss when anyone talks about the jacks and here you are bringing guess who into a conversation.
hypocrite.
redordead

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm

redordead wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

you kick up a fuss when anyone talks about the jacks and here you are bringing guess who into a conversation.
hypocrite.

Just a geographical point as geographically they are close to us, watch who you are talking to good boy i'm still fit enough to dish out a leathering.
Bluebird since 1948

Next

Return to General Chat