Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea's Union Jacks ?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Can some one enlighten me as to why The smelly jacks were proudly flying 3 Union Jack flags at a Welsh derby ?

Last time i checked the map Swansea was a little crater in west WALES ? :lol:

Re: Swansea's Union Jacks ?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Wales is in Great Britain

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm

LOL bye bye

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 pm

bloo wrote:Wales is in Great Britain you thick valley inbred

he knows that he wants to know why u six fingered fans wave the union flag
when it is a welsh derby not a hard question

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 pm

wales isn't repersented on the flag either

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 pm

since when has Cardiff been in the Valleys? and when was the last time you saw a union jack being flown by Cardiff fans?

and as we're on the subject of inbreds, hows your mumdadunclesisterauntie ?

f**k off back to planet Scums - or dont they want you there either.........

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 pm

they use union jacks cause its got the word jack in its name and thats all :lol:
honestly i bet their favorite sweets are black jacks.. just feel sorry for them..

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Ben wrote:wales isn't repersented on the flag either

exactly ben - something to do with Wales being a principality and not a country i would imagine..... :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:they use union jacks cause its got the word jack in its name and thats all :lol:
honestly i bet their favorite sweets are black jacks.. just feel sorry for them..

Probably! they are as intelligent as an Omoeba! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Now now bloo.

He was just enquiring why the great unwashed brand themselves with the Union Jack like the English do, rather than the Welsh flags as would be expected of a Welsh team.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Now now bloo.

He was just enquiring why the great unwashed brand themselves with the Union Jack like the English do, rather than the Welsh flags as would be expected of a Welsh team.

If you look closely in the pictures from yesterday you will see the welsh flags. The union jacks are there to wind you up - and guess what - it f*cking works doesn't it?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Do you not realise Bloo is only on here to try and piss on everyones chips after they got beat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has not repsonded to any posts in a polite way always saying something for people to bite just ignore him he will soon go back to his board after they all finsih crying in a few weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As for the union jack there has been many different reasons given

A section of their fans have for sometime used Union Jacks and Loyalist flags......basically they are immature cretins who think they are tough little lads imitating Chelsea / Rangers fans

Somesay it started as there is a big BNP following in Swansea, so theres that, aswell as the not so clever supporters who have just copied others "thinking" that the reason is because its the union "JACK

Maybe they think it rebels against us being the Capital what ever their excuses they are pathetic cos i cudnt give a toss i just think wannabee english wankers lol cos thats the message they are giving out

Even though I dont like them they are the same as us (even if they are a 2nd hand effort) they are welsh thru n thru so they should fly only the dragon and with pride!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm

i saw an english flag back left of the jacks so explain that one numb nuts (bloo)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 pm

simple answer

they are all f*cking thick as donkey shit

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

it must be his brothers turn with his sister tonight
that why he came on here he ate up with jealousy hear all the grunts
from the bedroom

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

We English use the flag of St. George! And my lady has the Welsh Dragon flag with her being Welsh!!!!!!
The union Jack has long gone!!!!! The Jacks don't know were they are from! Just a breed of inbred Gypo's!!!!! ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Jez wrote:Do you not realise Bloo is only on here to try and piss on everyones chips after they got beat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has not repsonded to any posts in a polite way always saying something for people to bite just ignore him he will soon go back to his board after they all finsih crying in a few weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A section of their fans have for sometime used Union Jacks and Loyalist flags......basically they are immature cretins who think they are tough little lads imitating Chelsea / Rangers fans

Somesay it started as there is a big BNP following in Swansea, so theres that, aswell as the not so clever supporters who have just copied others "thinking" that the reason is because its the union "JACK

Maybe they think it rebels against us being the Capital what ever their excuses they are pathetic cos i cudnt give a toss i just think wannabee english wankers lol cos thats the message they are giving out

Even though I dont like them they are the same as us (even if they are a 2nd hand effort) they are welsh thru n thru so they should fly only the dragon and with pride!

Check out the post I replied to about (can't remember his name) losing his 02 account number then!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm

fairplay bloo did answer a question tonight and was a good helpful reply. :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

bloo wrote:
Jez wrote:Do you not realise Bloo is only on here to try and piss on everyones chips after they got beat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check out the post I replied to about (can't remember his name) losing his 02 account number then!

one in ten.

Everyone here wants you to do one. So why dont you just take the advice and go mix with your own kind you( 2-1) LOSER!

oh and by the way - you're goal shouldn't have stood seeing as that (pretty average) williams fella just shoulder charged marshall at about 50 mph without even looking at the ball. All he did was stopped the keeper collecting the corner. but anyway, we still won and you still lost. If i never hear from you again - it'd be too soon. So bugger off with all your kronies and organise a crying party or something. :cry:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Orlandi scored it and Williams took the keeper out - plain to see but it stood. Let's not forget the soft penalty in the game at Ninian last year. Swings and roundabouts mush! :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Hello Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me old inbred. Now i don't mind having you on here coz you make me laugh. You wind up board members on here which i can see why you do it!! You do it coz you are bored !! and why are you bored ? Well let me answer that ! Mr Sousa did say if you won yesterday you will all be making Babies with your sisters or if you are the other way inclined your brothers but without the babies. But you lost! now your sisters are being denied there fun you have nothing to do.
But mister Sousa didn't say you cant Monkey face them so why don't you give it a go. But shave off her moustache first otherwise you wont tell the difference.
Right I'm now going to press the spell checker to correct my spelling mistakes and see how it wants to spell colour. :lol: Oh ther you go it liks it just the way i wote it who saya i c**t spel ? :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Merlin wrote: one. So why dont you just take the advice and go mix with your own kind you( 2-1) LOSER!

oh and by the way - you're goal shouldn't have stood seeing as that (pretty average) williams fella just shoulder charged marshall at about 50 mph without even looking at the ball. All he did was stopped the keeper collecting the corner. but anyway, we still won and you still lost. If i never hear from you again - it'd be too soon. So bugger off with all your kronies and organise a crying party or something. :cry:

I thought that too, checked the replays time and time again. looks like a foul to me to be honest. first time i saw it mentioned on here though

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hello Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me old inbred. Now i don't mind having you on here coz you make me laugh. You wind up board members on here which i can see why you do it!! You do it coz you are bored !! and why are you bored ? Well let me answer that ! Mr Sousa did say if you won yesterday you will all be making Babies with your sisters or if you are the other way inclined your brothers but without the babies. But you lost! now your sisters are being denied there fun you have nothing to do.
But mister Sousa didn't say you cant Monkey face them so why don't you give it a go. But shave off her moustache first otherwise you wont tell the difference.
Right I'm now going to press the spell checker to correct my spelling mistakes and see how it wants to spell colour. :lol: Oh ther you go it liks it just the way i wote it who saya i c**t spel ? :D

To quote one of your old school teachers 'Must do better'. Sorry old bean I cannot possibly bite that little fish you are danglng. ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 pm

bloo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Hello Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me old inbred. Now i don't mind having you on here coz you make me laugh. You wind up board members on here which i can see why you do it!! You do it coz you are bored !! and why are you bored ? Well let me answer that ! Mr Sousa did say if you won yesterday you will all be making Babies with your sisters or if you are the other way inclined your brothers but without the babies. But you lost! now your sisters are being denied there fun you have nothing to do.

To quote one of your old school teachers 'Must do better'. Sorry old bean I cannot possibly bite that little fish you are danglng. ;)

Quite it must smell like your sisters kebab me old fella. Yessss i must do better chow for now :lol: Oh by the way please learn how to spell dangling. :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bloo wrote:

Quite it must smell like your sisters kebab me old fella. Yessss i must do better chow for now :lol: Oh by the way please learn how to spell dangling. :lol: :lol:

Bloody keyboard! Must type slower! :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 pm

The Jerks claim they fly the Union Jack to wind us up but that doesn't explaain why it appears at other matches???? Also being Welsh how could you ever take pride in displaying the Union Jack???????

Ultimately 2-1 to the Capital :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm

[

To quote one of your old school teachers 'Must do better'. Sorry old bean I cannot possibly bite that little fish you are danglng. ;)[/quote]

Quite it must smell like your sisters kebab me old fella. Yessss i must do better chow for now :lol: Oh by the way please learn how to spell dangling. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Bloody keyboard! Must type slower! :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm

bloo wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Now now bloo.

If you look closely in the pictures from yesterday you will see the welsh flags. The union jacks are there to wind you up - and guess what - it f*cking works doesn't it?

It can’t be just to wind us up though as your lot take the Union Jack flags to the majority of your away games, don’t try denying it as a workmate of mine goes to nearly every away game.