FIESTA ZETEC 'S' FOR SALE

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 pm

£9495 2011 Plate
Hatchback
18,200 miles
Manual
1.6L
Petrol

3 Door Hatchback, White, Petrol, Manual, ABS, Isofix child seat anchor points, Audio remote control, Remote central locking, alarm + immobiliser, Air conditioning, Front fog lights. Non-smoker, electric windows and mirrors, air conditioning, parking sensors, CD/radio/MP3 Connection, 17" alloy wheels, excellent condition, full service history, 1 months road tax, 6 months MOT, high spec and unique car with black low profile alloy wheels, black roof, tinted windows and Bluetooth. UNIQUE VEHICLE (PRIVATE PLATE NOT INCLUDED)

Please P.M. Me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FIESTA ZETEC 'S' FOR SALE

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Reduced to £8950 for quick sale!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Don't want to sound like prick or nothing but a 2010 blue one in ponty on eBay £5300

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Seen it,not a patch on mine got quite a few marks on it and a lot more mileage wheels have been kerbed as well.Mine is mint not a mark on it and a few more xtras not mentioned.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 am

cantonblue1 wrote:Seen it,not a patch on mine got quite a few marks on it and a lot more mileage wheels have been kerbed as well.Mine is mint not a mark on it and a few more xtras not mentioned.

Must be looking at a different one - The one I'm looking at is mint with less miles - Item number 200966781480 on ebay.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Then if your interested in purchasing a ford zetec 's' I suggest you buy that one. You got yourself a bargain if not then look around some garages and see the prices they are charging for a car similar to mine, as it was sprayed and upgraded by a ford dealer and is one of only 2 in Cardiff.