Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

CSCS Labourer wanted for work starting in Merthyr on Monday!

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Get in contact if interested!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: CSCS Labourer wanted for work starting in Merthyr on Mon

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm

How much per hour?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:How much per hour?

depends on experienced. Polo I can't believe I can't get any labourers in Merthyr atm!!!!

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Military Junta wrote:

depends on experienced. Polo I can't believe I can't get any labourers in Merthyr atm!!!!

Don't wanna come off benefits probably, just tell them you'll give them white socks as part of their PPE and they'll probably come running.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:01 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Don't wanna come off benefits probably, just tell them you'll give them white socks as part of their PPE and they'll probably come running.

Being deadly serious now when I say that I recruit all over the UK and in fact around 90% of my work is actually outside of Wales but by far the hardest area to recruit from when I have work in the area is the valleys. Its awful and very sad to say because I grew up there but its completely true. :(

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Plenty of workers in the valleys cunto

Ive just put a 60 hour week in

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Been advertising for a week now and not one applicant

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Military Junta wrote:Been advertising for a week now and not one applicant

Maybe you are the problem, just a thought like..

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm

wkdblue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Been advertising for a week now and not one applicant

Maybe you are the problem, just a thought like..

could be right but work is work at the end of the day and personal responsibility to take care of your family and home should be at the top of everyones agenda don't you think ?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 pm

You would think there would be plenty looking for work,trouble is people are scared to sign off for short term contracts,iv always found that if you are willing to work.One thing leads to another and you could end up regular in work,its a gamble but well worth a shot imo

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 pm

earnieblue wrote:You would think there would be plenty looking for work,trouble is people are scared to sign off for short term contracts,iv always found that if you are willing to work.One thing leads to another and you could end up regular in work,its a gamble but well worth a shot imo

Excatly if their face fits then it becomes permanent

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Plenty of workers in the valleys cunto

Ive just put a 60 hour week in

^^^^^^ is that all lazy git ^^^^^^

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Military Junta wrote:
earnieblue wrote:You would think there would be plenty looking for work,trouble is people are scared to sign off for short term contracts,iv always found that if you are willing to work.One thing leads to another and you could end up regular in work,its a gamble but well worth a shot imo

Excatly if their face fits then it becomes permanent

If i was out of work i would deffo give it a go,but we dont all think the same,shame really anyway good luck

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 am

Still not a single person :(

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

If it was in cardiff I would be their in a shot !!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:If it was in cardiff I would be their in a shot !!

Yeah cos Cardiff is a million miles from Merthyr. 3 guys in an my office of 12 travel up every day.

Thousands commute both ways if you wanted work that bad youd drive the 30 mins to merthyr or the 50 minute train journey,

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Yeah cos Cardiff is a million miles from Merthyr. 3 guys in an my office of 12 travel up every day.

Thousands commute both ways if you wanted work that bad youd drive the 30 mins to merthyr or the 50 minute train journey,

Well said :ayatollah: I done the A470 work journey for 4 years myself!!!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Watch you don't get told your giving people a guilt trip into working :lol:

Good luck mate in finding workers

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 pm

foxy1976 wrote:Watch you don't get told your giving people a guilt trip into working :lol:

:laughing6:

Yes Adam start this thread again only this time with more consideration for the feelings of those who require welfare support.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
foxy1976 wrote:Watch you don't get told your giving people a guilt trip into working :lol:

:laughing6:

Yes Adam start this thread again only this time with more consideration for the feelings of those who require welfare support.

:lol:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Yeah and people drive I do not !! So I would have to pay travel cost their and back every day plus the 2 hours traveling time . I work full time at the moment but on the look out for a job with better working hours and not working every weekend !

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm

I am going to put some peoples noses out of place with this rant but rant I will. I have been adverising for CSCS Labourer with own transport for work with a Merthyr company ever since Tuesday on social networking and jobcentre etc yet the response has been nothing short than disgraceful!!! People are supposed to be looking for work FFS!!! Forget all the media propaganda because this is the real truth about people not bothering with wanting to work and its me, you and every other mug who works their backside off who pays for their Jeremy Kyle lifestyle!!!! :twisted:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Military Junta wrote:I am going to put some peoples noses out of place with this rant but rant I will. I have been adverising for CSCS Labourer with own transport for work with a Merthyr company ever since Tuesday on social networking and jobcentre etc yet the response has been nothing short than disgraceful!!! People are supposed to be looking for work FFS!!! Forget all the media propaganda because this is the real truth about people not bothering with wanting to work and its me, you and every other mug who works their backside off who pays for their Jeremy Kyle lifestyle!!!! :twisted:

if yow cud pik me up from me ouse afa jezza kyle show i mite fink bout it.yowd ave to pay me in da hand tho cos i got the csa afta me cos i aye paid 4 me 5 chavvies 4 the last 10 yer.ave to b back up ere 4 wensde tho cos i got to sign on .oh i car cum back on thursde cos i got 2 goo to the quacks 2 c if i can get on the sick cos im stressed aye i.gis a bell adam an i c if i can fit a shift in 4 ya.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:51 pm

jtc wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Im going to put some peoples noses out of place with this rant but rant I will. I have been adverising for CSCS Labourer with own transport for work with a Merthyr company ever since Tuesday on social networking and jobcentre etc yet the response has been nothing short than disgraceful!!! People are supposed to be looking for work FFS!!! Forget all the media propaganda because this is the real truth about people not bothering with wanting to work and its me, you and every other mug who works their backside off who pays for their Jeremy Kyle lifestyle!!!! :twisted:

if yow cud pik me up from me ouse afa jezza kyle show i mite fink bout it.yowd ave to pay me in da hand tho cos i got the csa afta me cos i aye paid 4 me 5 chavvies 4 the last 10 yer.ave to b back up ere 4 wensde tho cos i got to sign on .oh i car cum back on thursde cos i got 2 goo to the quacks 2 c if i can get on the sick cos im stressed aye i.gis a bell adam an i c if i can fit a shift in 4 ya.

And that's the charity our hard earned paye goes to :lol: and thanks for pledging jtc to my kit fund

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 pm

foxy1976 wrote:
jtc wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Im going to put some peoples noses out of place with this rant but rant I will. I have been adverising for CSCS Labourer with own transport for work with a Merthyr company ever since Tuesday on social networking and jobcentre etc yet the response has been nothing short than disgraceful!!! People are supposed to be looking for work FFS!!! Forget all the media propaganda because this is the real truth about people not bothering with wanting to work and its me, you and every other mug who works their backside off who pays for their Jeremy Kyle lifestyle!!!! :twisted:

And that's the charity our hard earned paye goes to :lol: and thanks for pledging jtc to my kit fund

yr welcome mate :thumbup:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Military Junta wrote:I am going to put some peoples noses out of place with this rant but rant I will. I have been adverising for CSCS Labourer with own transport for work with a Merthyr company ever since Tuesday on social networking and jobcentre etc yet the response has been nothing short than disgraceful!!! People are supposed to be looking for work FFS!!! Forget all the media propaganda because this is the real truth about people not bothering with wanting to work and its me, you and every other mug who works their backside off who pays for their Jeremy Kyle lifestyle!!!! :twisted:

People think agency work is below them mate, i just finished an agency contract and got taken on permanently by the company they don't realize the opportunity they have.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 am

People don't want to work , hate them I do the bastards :evil:

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm looking for work, applying but no luck atm sadly. :(

If I had a CSCS card i'd be interested.

How do you get the book for the CSCS test by the way? :malky: