Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Cardiff City Polo

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 am

Its been amazing seeing all the Cardiff City Polo's around the city, and i hope we see more people wearing them at home and away games. If anyone needs to order any of the Polo Shirts for the West Ham game then you would need to contact Funkyrooster today or tomorrow before ordering to avoid disappointment. this time of the year all of the Polo shirt manufacturers are concentrating on filling orders for School clothing and so its difficult getting childrens sizes for the Cardiff Polo's.. If you are looking to get the Polo's for your kids, i would order in advance. Also Funkyrooster have released Ladies Fitted Polo shirts for the Ladies who want a more shaped fit. thanks to all who have bought the Polo Shirts, Funkyrooster hope to be releasing T-shirts very soon too. Bring on the Premier League. :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Polo

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Any pics of the designs for the t-shirts buddy ? And any time scale for when they'll be available ? :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 am

CCFCBlue wrote:Any pics of the designs for the t-shirts buddy ? And any time scale for when they'll be available ? :ayatollah:

Will have to get back to you on that mate. Ive been having talks with my brother in law who owns funky rooster. Up to now everything has been sweet but issues are coming up regarding red Clothing. Obviously he wants to keep his business afloat and by offering the blue shirts so far its been ok, but sales are dropping now after selling over 600 blue polos. We all know that us True Blues are now a very small percentage of the fans even if the reds are considered plastics. The demand he has had for a red version of my Polo has been quite substantial and up to now I've said no to him producing it for sale. I didn't design it for Red. Ive allowed it in blue, black and most recently yellow, and i have a shirt here that they have sent to me which is white with 2 shades of blue instead of the yellow and white. My brother in law has no love for football at all and so to him business is business and its him who pays his bills. He took the chance on buying all the equipment to produce my shirt on my say so that the fans will buy it.

So for me to give him new designs he wants to be able to produce them for all the city fans and not just us blues. He didnt start producing clothes because he wants to protest about keeping Blue, he started producing clothing because the football clubs clothing is far too expensive and tacky looking. I don't know if i can do designs for red! Even my kids want it in red and i say no to them, not something i like doing.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am

not sure what i think on this, probably a no no.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am

Ive got a few designs. Here's one of the samples.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 am

karlmpayne wrote:Ive got a few designs. Here's one of the samples.

its low resolution to stop it being used for anything.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:17 am

Heres one more, if anyone is interested give me a shout and ill speak to funky rooster about uploading them to their shop.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:58 pm

karlmpayne wrote:Heres one more, if anyone is interested give me a shout and ill speak to funky rooster about uploading them to their shop.

I'd definitely be interested in buying one of those blue t shirts mate :thumbright:. Also completely understand where your brother in laws coming from but I'm with you the more blue the merrier, I'm quite shocked there's a lot of interest in a red polo. Keep us updated if you go ahead with the t-shirt mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:30 am

CCFCBlue wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:Heres one more, if anyone is interested give me a shout and ill speak to funky rooster about uploading them to their shop.

I'd definitely be interested in buying one of those blue t shirts mate :thumbright:. Also completely understand where your brother in laws coming from but I'm with you the more blue the merrier, I'm quite shocked there's a lot of interest in a red polo. Keep us updated if you go ahead with the t-shirt mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will also be interested in getting all this for me but I have to wait little. :-?