Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

GOOD NEWS FOR iPHONE 5 OWNERS!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

I Am now repairing iphone 5 for screen damage.

Up until recently haven't been able to compete with apple (who incidentally were the cheapest!) on their repair prices for the latest model "the 5"

But my supplier is now able to offer me discounted prices.

Please PM me asap if you need repairs to your iphone 5 screen! :ayatollah:

I'm also offering ALL Cardiff City fans a further 10% discount if initial deposit paid to me via paypal! Quote ref: iP5bluebird in the paypal payment. :malky:

Regards, Craig.

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR iPHONE 5 OWNERS!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Iphone 5 is really shit tho isn't it? I mean the baterry life... have to charge it at least two times a day!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Iphone 5 is really shit tho isn't it? I mean the baterry life... have to charge it at least two times a day!

Crap battery! I can get the uprated double capacity ones :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:Iphone 5 is really shit tho isn't it? I mean the baterry life... have to charge it at least two times a day!

How much are these?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:01 pm

All phones like that though now mate. Although you must use yours quite a bit, charged mine yesterday morning and still on 24%.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm

payne89 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

How much are these?

£25 supplied and fitted.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

How much to replace the glass on the back? I have the replacement pieces just need someone to do it?

My on off button is very temperamental do you do replacements for them?

Cheers

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm

How much would it be to replace battery and sort out cracked screen :-)

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:34 pm

good news about the I phone 5. can you get batteries for the iPhone 3G? I've got one that I don't use as a phone but its handy for the little one. needs a battery though. you replaced the screen on it a while ago.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 pm

How much to replace the screen? I smashed mine after 1 week

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Why the feck do folk spend hundreds on flag ship phones and not pay a few pounds for a case.
Mind boggles :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Aye Merlin,

you repaired any HTC One camera lenses...? mine has cracked for no apparent reason, there's a lengthy forum on XDA about it.. I think because the handset gets so hot.. thermal expansion n all..

if not..any idea if this can be repaired locally?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:58 pm

The Douce wrote:Aye Merlin,

you repaired any HTC One camera lenses...? mine has cracked for no apparent reason, there's a lengthy forum on XDA about it.. I think because the handset gets so hot.. thermal expansion n all..

if not..any idea if this can be repaired locally?

Shop in canton opposite super drug.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:00 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:good news about the I phone 5. can you get batteries for the iPhone 3G? I've got one that I don't use as a phone but its handy for the little one. needs a battery though. you replaced the screen on it a while ago.

I can get batteries for 3G and 3GS - the upgraded capacity batteries are £23.50p fitted for that model.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:How much would it be to replace battery and sort out cracked screen :-)

iPhone 5 ?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Can you do the bigger capacity battery for an iPhone 4 mate?

Definitely I interested in one of those if you do them. Finally gave in and bought a smart phone few weeks ago. Extremely impressed with what you can do on it but as per above battery is shocking. I'm sure I read somewhere that tesco now sell a dumb phone that lasts a month off one charge.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:13 pm

CDF-DNB wrote:Can you do the bigger capacity battery for an iPhone 4 mate?

Definitely I interested in one of those if you do them. Finally gave in and bought a smart phone few weeks ago. Extremely impressed with what you can do on it but as per above battery is shocking. I'm sure I read somewhere that tesco now sell a dumb phone that lasts a month off one charge.

Yes.

P.m'd

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Merlin wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:How much would it be to replace battery and sort out cracked screen :-)

iPhone 5 ?

Yes mate :-)

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Do you replace the screen on the ipad 2 please if so how much?

Thanks

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 am

Cathays Blue wrote:Do you replace the screen on the ipad 2 please if so how much?

Thanks

Yes mate, repair MOST apple products.

PM'd you! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Sorry to anyone that pm'd me today. Only now just managed to log on and check my inbox.

Regards.