Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

Pre-order your CCFC subbuteo mugs now!!!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Just getting my first batch in now and will be available for £10 each.

The proof is attached and there will be one figure on each side of the mug.

Let me know if you are interested :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Pre-order your CCFC subbuteo mugs now!!!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

£10 for a mug? :o

Plenty of mugs around obviously. :laughing6:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:£10 for a mug? :o

lol

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm

May I also add that as agreed with Sian Branson a donation to Bluebirds Unite will be made off every sale :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:

lol

10 quid? f*cking hell you'd be lucky to sell 1.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

lol

Hey a donation is going towards Bluebirds Unite!!!! and there's already been some interest!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

lol

Hey a donation is going towards Bluebirds Unite!!!! and there's already been some interest!!! :ayatollah:

That's good of you. Where's there other £9.99 going? :)

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

lol

That's good of you. Where's there other £9.99 going? :)

:lol:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm

f*cking tenner !!!

it would cost me £50 a week the way my missus breaks them :malky:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Angry Man wrote:May I also add that as agreed with Sian Branson a donation to Bluebirds Unite will be made off every sale :ayatollah:

at that price if you sell a 1000 bluebirds unite will be able to by the club. have you searched your family tree adam to see if your related to robin hood or you might be related to his illegitimate son robin b*stard :lol:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:15 pm

haha true thats a right rip off for the design on show.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 pm

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/home-gif ... o-mug/5758

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

steve davies wrote:
Angry Man wrote:May I also add that as agreed with Sian Branson a donation to Bluebirds Unite will be made off every sale :ayatollah:

at that price if you sell a 1000 bluebirds unite will be able to by the club. have you searched your family tree adam to see if your related to robin hood or you might be related to his illegitimate son robin b*stard :lol:

Sorry Steve I forgot you don't support the Bluebirds Unite campaign anyway!!!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm

steve davies wrote:

:lol:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Sorry Steve I forgot you don't support the Bluebirds Unite campaign anyway!!!

who said i dont support it adam.
i have asked sian to post their agenda and their idea's for the way forward
all i have seen is a commitee being formed and thats it. I support any peaceful campaign to get the blue shirt back what i dont support is any talk of smoke bombs disruption of games etc which seemed to be the KCB way.
f**k off and feed black bess you robbing b*stard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:Just getting my first batch in now and will be available for £10 each.

Is it £10 + vat or inc

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Angry Man wrote:Just getting my first batch in now and will be available for £10 each.

Got any in red :malky:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Angry Man wrote:

lol

I would have bought one but by using the 'lol' thing shows that you are potentially a bit of a facebook cretin and so I'll give it a miss thanks. :old:

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

He's attached the picture so use this to get one for less than £3. £10 for a mug is extortionate.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/boot-ph ... -p-1546011

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Harrods mugs are a tenner each.
Use hotukdeals Simples

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 pm

What will they spend the money on?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

The Mugs have now arrived. £9.99 is the price however the Postage and Packing is free and that is what I didn't mentioned previously. The club shop charge £4.95 for their Postage and Packing and £6.99 mugs so ours are in fact cheaper and further more a donation will go towards the 'Bluebirds Unite' campaign as already agreed. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 am

Not really a follower of BU, but respect what they are trying to achieve, people like Brownie trying to make a quick buck off the back of Sian's hard work is truly embarrassing!

As a mod I would normally delete this thread, but ill leave it up as an example of how dire a situation it is!

Hang your head Mr Brown

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 am

Gavin wrote:Not really a follower of BU, but respect what they are trying to achieve, people like Brownie trying to make a quick buck off the back of Sian's hard work is truly embarrassing!

As a mod I would normally delete this thread, but ill leave it up as an example of how dire a situation it is!

Hang your head Mr Brown

If what I'm doing can make both the campaign and myself (remember its me who has sorted everything out and paid everything up front) then I dont see what your problem is. I didn't have to donate anything yet when Sian asked then there was no-way I could say 'no'.

The only embarrassing thing here is that people like yourself will always want to critisise me even if I'm trying to do the right thing and bearing in mind that you are a Mod on this site then isn't your attitude a prime example of why people are turning away.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:47 am

Not sure why being a mod and my morale stance on this matter are in some way related??

If someone approaches me in the city centre and shakes a BU tin, I'll happily pop a tenner in, as for giving a large slice of profit to an individual of behalf of 'the cause' no thanks!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 am

Why would Sian ask you for money? Did you ask her to sell at her events?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 am

Its not so much the price that puts me off, ots the fact that the design is crap and looks like thos really cheap mugs you used to get an eater egg in as a kid.

A generic design trotted out for evry club un the country, google subbuteo mugs and see, If you had charged £10 for a quality mug with a good design you may not make as much cash per unit sold, but you'd make more overall. Annoys me that some people think they can present people with any pold shit with a blue design and it'll sell. Talk about exploitation, you're worse than Tan when it comes to taking the piss oit of our fans.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Mug being the operative word here. What MUG would pay £10 for THAT???!?!?