Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: hahaha at Swansea

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:01 am

Firstly, we did not park the bus at Spurs, it's the way we play away from home, and it has won us points recently at Newcastle and Arsenal away.

Regarding the other point....looking at it from a pure footballing aspect, then we are not a million miles behind Chelsea. We can compete with teams of their stature theses days, and the tie will not be seen as novelty for us Swans fans.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:04 am

shizzle wrote:Firstly, we did not park the bus at Spurs, it's the way we play away from home, and it has won us points recently at Newcastle and Arsenal away.

Regarding the other point....looking at it from a pure footballing aspect, then we are not a million miles behind Chelsea. We can compete with teams of their stature theses days, and the tie will not be seen as novelty for us Swans fans.

You're not anywhere near Chelsea's level. That's not me having a dig, that's just me thinking Swans fans have a bit of an inflated opinion of themselves. Overall a decent first half to season for you, but not outstanding..

Chelsea, despite having a really poor first half, are well in front of you in the league and will want to win something. Rafa will see this as a big opportunity to win over the fans.

1 legged game, yer! Anything can happen. But over two legs, Chelsea's class SHOULD show through.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:04 am

..............................and then we lose to Bradford in the final..................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 am

If Michu got injured their screwed.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:Firstly, we did not park the bus at Spurs, it's the way we play away from home, and it has won us points recently at Newcastle and Arsenal away.

You're not anywhere near Chelsea's level. That's not me having a dig, that's just me thinking Swans fans have a bit of an inflated opinion of themselves. Overall a decent first half to season for you, but not outstanding..

Chelsea, despite having a really poor first half, are well in front of you in the league and will want to win something. Rafa will see this as a big opportunity to win over the fans.

1 legged game, yer! Anything can happen. But over two legs, Chelsea's class SHOULD show through.

That's your opinion, and I appreciate it. But, iv'e probably seen a lot more of the Swans than you, and honestly there is not a lot between the sides especially over two legs. Also, i'm the last person to think positive about the Swans, I've witnessed so many failures over the years, it's hard to be positive!

Anyway, we will see, if i'm wrong, no doubt i shall be reminded about it! :P

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

That's your opinion, and I appreciate it. But, iv'e probably seen a lot more of the Swans than you, and honestly there is not a lot between the sides especially over two legs. Also, i'm the last person to think positive about the Swans, I've witnessed so many failures over the years, it's hard to be positive!

Anyway, we will see, if i'm wrong, no doubt i shall be reminded about it! :P

Sorry, but to say Chelsea and Swansea are nearly on a par is just delusional. :lol: the table doesn't lie.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 am

Chelsea are on a different level to swans.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am

Massimo Osti wrote:
All Black Everything. wrote:Swansea will beat Chelsea.

The forum clown is off :roll:

Swansea 1-0 Chelsea - Liberty Stadium
Swansea 0-0 Chelsea - Stamford Bridge

What is wrong with that? Chelsea are blowing hot and cold at the moment and Swansea do well against the top teams. I obviously don't want them to win but just have a feeling that they will.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am

PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Chelsea are on a different level to swans.

Tonight aside, they've been absolutely dreadful under Benitez.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 am

We have been saying we would take going down to win this cup???
You f*cking tw*t.
Its a shit cup as is the fa.
Would rather the prem and f**k the cups off.
No jack would swap the prem for a cup.
Not that you would know.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 am

JonCCFC wrote:
PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Just making an observation. Someone is making out that Swansea have now been implying that the Capitol one cup is big as they have got to the semis.

They have done nothing of the sort, much to the disappointment of many of our fans. They have maintained that its the lowest priority they have this season. There was a thread on here which annis created which proved that.

You're wrong on that one, most of them are saying they'd take relegation if it meant winning the cup, and I don't blame them. They're just hypocrites.

bullshit !!!!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 am

DandoCCFC wrote:If Michu got injured their screwed.

you could say the same about chelsea with mata also man u with RVP , you lot also said we'd be screwed without vorm :roll:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:03 am

Said the same when martinez left,ridgers,siggy,caulker,.allen,tayler out.
Please keep wrighting us off lol

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 am

swansealad69 wrote:Said the same when martinez left,ridgers,siggy,caulker,.allen,tayler out.
Please keep wrighting us off lol

I don't think we did. :roll:

Oh, it's "writing" :roll:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 am

waddle wrote:

you could say the same about chelsea with mata also man u with RVP , you lot also said we'd be screwed without vorm :roll:

You could say it but it would be foolish.

United and Chelsea spread the goals around the team.

Swansea dont.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 am

All Black Everything. wrote:
PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Chelsea are on a different level to swans.

Tonight aside, they've been absolutely dreadful under Benitez.

have they lost under benitez? aside world club cup other day?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
waddle wrote:

Swansea dont.

it's not just about the goals scored with mata and RVP if you think that your the fool

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:We can get a draw at The Bridge and beat them at the Liberty, that is not beyond the realms of possibility.

No doubt a 2 leg semi final makes it harder though.

I;m not sure it does. A first leg a The Bridge makes it a lot easier for us. Park the bus and hope to get a win at home.

You lot should know better than any team, anything can happen in cup games. And we are not a million miles behind the quality of Chelsea.

Park the bus like you did at Spurs and pay the price

What price was that,losing 1-0? I'd settle for that in the first leg.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
waddle wrote:

Swansea dont.

another thing ! you said it last season about sigurdsson and the season before it was sinclair before that it was trundle going , but that's the reason we are where we are , always improving

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Look at them on here like f*cking ants at a picnic.
:lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:We have been saying we would take going down to win this cup???
You f*cking tw*t.
Its a shit cup as is the fa.
Would rather the prem and f**k the cups off.
No jack would swap the prem for a cup.
Not that you would know.

It's a shit cup? I guess you won't be attending the semi-finals then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drop the act.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Its just another Premiership team we play week in week out so hopefully we can get a result and pinch a 1-0 at home.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:39 pm

waddle wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
waddle wrote:

Swansea dont.

it's not just about the goals scored with mata and RVP if you think thaeet your the fool

Van Persie has been at United 5 months ffs. They were 30 secs from being champions last season and won the title 3 years on trot before that.

Yep really screwed without Van Persie they were :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Ha ha ha at Swansea. Top 10 Premier League, semi final of the mickey mouse cup and home to Man United the weekend. Ha ha ha what a joke we are.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha at Swansea. Top 10 Premier League, semi final of the mickey mouse cup and home to Man United the weekend. Ha ha ha what a joke we are.

Still on here watching what has been said about you though. Obsession.
Joke army.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 pm

griff105 wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha at Swansea. Top 10 Premier League, semi final of the mickey mouse cup and home to Man United the weekend. Ha ha ha what a joke we are.

Still on here watching what has been said about you though. Obsession.
Joke army.

Irony :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 pm

waddle wrote:

Get lost you silly pr*ck. Chelsea have all differents kind of quality in their midfield and Manu have Hernandez to step in.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:03 pm

I would defn take relegation, losing our top players, missing out on the massive £80m+ revenue and the thrill of PL football to win theCapital cup. I would love to see us win and lift atrophy at the new Wembley. Oh wait I seem to remember something about 40,000+ jack there for the richest game in sport and the trophy being lifted.

What nonsense to compare PL survival thisseason especially to winning a third rate cup is simply crazy. I would be great to win it but if we lose to chelse will hardly be the end of the world.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 pm

jackf wrote:I would defn take relegation, losing our top players, missing out on the massive £80m+ revenue and the thrill of PL football to win theCapital cup. I would love to see us win and lift atrophy at the new Wembley. Oh wait I seem to remember something about 40,000+ jack there for the richest game in sport and the trophy being lifted.

What nonsense to compare PL survival thisseason especially to winning a third rate cup is simply crazy. I would be great to win it but if we lose to chelse will hardly be the end of the world.

Playoff final isn't a cup. :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
jackf wrote:I would defn take relegation, losing our top players, missing out on the massive £80m+ revenue and the thrill of PL football to win theCapital cup. I would love to see us win and lift atrophy at the new Wembley. Oh wait I seem to remember something about 40,000+ jack there for the richest game in sport and the trophy being lifted.

Playoff final isn't a cup. :lol:

Who said it was? :?