Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hahaha at Swansea

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Unlucky. Just drew Chelsea.

Re: hahaha at Swansea

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Unlucky. Just drew Chelsea.

oh well, they get a day out in london!! enjoy that!! :lol:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Unlucky. Just drew Chelsea.

oh well, they get a day out in london!! enjoy that!! :lol:

Wanted Bradford, drew Chelsea :lol:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Who Bradford got?

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

now they will say its a shit cup again!! :roll:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Who Bradford got?

villa

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Villa :?

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

villa

Ah yeah, for the life of me I couldn't remember the other quarter final :lol:

Again?

They have always maintained its the lowest priority, did you not read the thread we had on here?

2blue2handle wrote:

villa

Ah yeah, for the life of me I couldn't remember the other quarter final :lol:

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Again?

They have always maintained its the lowest priority, did you not read the thread we had on here?

PTBG

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Relieved. Chelsea will easily win over two legs.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

PTBG

Please Gav!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

PTBG

Please Gav!

That would be

PPTBG :D

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

PTBG

Please Gav!

That would be

f**k im lost :oops:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Swansea will beat Chelsea.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

PTBG

Please Gav!

That would be

Push The Button Gav

Its a phrased used on here for Gavlar to ban that troll whos current guise is pheonixfromtheflames

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

PTBG

Please Gav!

That would be

Push The Button Gav

Its a phrased used on here for Gavlar to ban that troll whos current guise is pheonixfromtheflames

f**k, av i really been that busy the last couple of weeks!!! :oops:

i shall pay more attention!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 pm

All Black Everything. wrote:Swansea will beat Chelsea.

The forum clown is off :roll:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
All Black Everything. wrote:Swansea will beat Chelsea.

The forum clown is off :roll:

In all fairness no matter how annoying the things he sasy is, he ent causing harm his opinion.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Just making an observation. Someone is making out that Swansea have now been implying that the Capitol one cup is big as they have got to the semis.

They have done nothing of the sort, much to the disappointment of many of our fans. They have maintained that its the lowest priority they have this season. There was a thread on here which annis created which proved that.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 am

PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Just making an observation. Someone is making out that Swansea have now been implying that the Capitol one cup is big as they have got to the semis.

They have done nothing of the sort, much to the disappointment of many of our fans. They have maintained that its the lowest priority they have this season. There was a thread on here which annis created which proved that.

You're wrong on that one, most of them are saying they'd take relegation if it meant winning the cup, and I don't blame them. They're just hypocrites.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

JonCCFC wrote:
PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:Just making an observation. Someone is making out that Swansea have now been implying that the Capitol one cup is big as they have got to the semis.

You're wrong on that one, most of them are saying they'd take relegation if it meant winning the cup, and I don't blame them. They're just hypocrites.

Link?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 am

We can get a draw at The Bridge and beat them at the Liberty, that is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

PhoenixFromTheFlames... wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Link?

Take a look on Planet Swans or twitter, a lot of them have been saying it since beating Middlesbrough

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 am

shizzle wrote:We can get a draw at The Bridge and beat them at the Liberty, that is not beyond the realms of possibility.

No doubt a 2 leg semi final makes it harder though.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:We can get a draw at The Bridge and beat them at the Liberty, that is not beyond the realms of possibility.

I;m not sure it does. A first leg a The Bridge makes it a lot easier for us. Park the bus and hope to get a win at home.

You lot should know better than any team, anything can happen in cup games. And we are not a million miles behind the quality of Chelsea.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I;m not sure it does. A first leg a The Bridge makes it a lot easier for us. Park the bus and hope to get a win at home.

You lot should know better than any team, anything can happen in cup games. And we are not a million miles behind the quality of Chelsea.

Park the bus like you did at Spurs and pay the price

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I'd say it makes it a lot harder.

Over one game anything can happen. Over two? Not so likely.

Not a long way behind Chelsea? Oh please. :lol:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:54 am

Like f**k if they win the capitol one cup they will be on this forum creaming over themselves