Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Need a tIcket for tomorrow

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Is there any ambassadors on here who could get me a £10 ticket for tomorrow please? I know its short notice but I only got paid today. Will meet before the match.

Going to work soon so I probably wont reply until after 11 tonight.

Cheers.

Re: Need a tIcket for tomorrow

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Stand or seat doesnt matter

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Just wait outside ticet office (some may call it lurking sp? about).

We are meeting mates there tomorrow so anyone wanting a season ticket number can use mine or theirs.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Yeah will be at the office either way, would like to get one sorted beforehand if I can

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Do you know any ST holders? They could just give you their fan number and they wouldn't have to pay any money off their card. I'd help you out but I don't have a ST this year.

Plenty of seats available by the away end anyway so you'll definitely be able to get a ticket if you can find a fan number

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:34 pm

If all I need is a fan number I should be ok, my mate is a ST holder. Il post a bit later to say if Im sorted.

Cheers lads

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Craig...as well as fan number you will need his date of birth and address...

failing that...get outside the ticket office and just ask before the game....lots of people will help

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:58 pm

CraigMc wrote:Is there any ambassadors on here who could get me a £10 ticket for tomorrow please? I know its short notice but I only got paid today. Will meet before the match.

Going to work soon so I probably wont reply until after 11 tonight.

Cheers.

Craig you have a PM fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: