Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

crowd question

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 pm

On saturday we will have our 11th crowd over 20k and the club have come a long way to get these crowds since I started watching Cardiff in 75
i started to think have we had more crowds over 20k this year than we had for the whole of the 70s 80s and 90s I am really struggling to think of many games at home that were above this in that period but I am sure people on here can tell me .

Re: crowd question

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:On saturday we will have our 11th crowd over 20k and the club have come a long way to get these crowds since I started watching Cardiff in 75
i started to think have we had more crowds over 20k this year than we had for the whole of the 70s 80s and 90s I am really struggling to think of many games at home that were above this in that period but I am sure people on here can tell me .

A sensible post in the sea of "we should be selling out every game" posts,i watched city a lot in the eighties and i can't remember many crowds over 10k let alone 20,let us Leeds fans worry about shit home crowds! ;)